Things we did that didn't kill us.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I made brownies tonight. Of course it said on the package DO NOT EAT RAW BATTER. Same thing on the back of the cookies I made the other day. I said fuck that shit..and I licked the bowl and spoon like I always did as a kid. I'm still here, ain't I. So I wondered if y'all did or do the same? Ignore the stupid instructions and lick away?

What did you do that didn't kill ya but snowflakes are afraid to step out of line and as they are told nowadays?

I made brownies tonight. Of course it said on the package DO NOT EAT RAW BATTER. Same thing on the back of the cookies I made the other day. I said fuck that shit..and I licked the bowl and spoon like I always did as a kid. I'm still here, ain't I. So I wondered if y'all did or do the same? Ignore the stupid instructions and lick away?

What did you do that didn't kill ya but snowflakes are afraid to step out of line and as they are told nowadays?
Drink from the hose. Ride in the back of a pick-up. Rode motorcycles for over 20 years with no helmet. In my 30s before I used a seat belt.

Drink from the hose. Ride in the back of a pick-up. Rode motorcycles for over 20 years with no helmet. In my 30s before I used a seat belt.
I still refuse to wear a seat belt.
And if thirsty with no water bottle handy...I will drink from a hose too. I let it run a few seconds to clear the old water still in it, though.

we use to play chicken with pocket knives....where we stood opposite one another and tossed our pocket knives at each others feet...you moved...you were the chicken...

i still carry a pocket knife..a small one

i wear a seat belt..its damn foolish not to wear one...a cautionary tale....talking to friend from home...he tells me a mutual friend has died...i ask how...he says from being stupid....i ask if he was drunk...no...he was not wearing his seat belt....went off road hit a tree...lived thru that...only to have a stroke in hospital and is declared brain dead...

Raw chocolate chip cookie dough is one of the most delicious thins on this planet and no one is going to make me stop eating some when my wife bakes them.

The warning to not eat raw batter means that the batter contains raw eggs. Raw eggs is known to sometimes contain salmonella.

we use to play chicken with pocket knives....where we stood opposite one another and tossed our pocket knives at each others feet...you moved...you were the chicken...

i still carry a pocket knife..a small one

i wear a seat belt..its damn foolish not to wear one...a cautionary tale....talking to friend from home...he tells me a mutual friend has died...i ask how...he says from being stupid....i ask if he was drunk...no...he was not wearing his seat belt....went off road hit a tree...lived thru that...only to have a stroke in hospital and is declared brain dead...
I have a fear of being stuck in the car and it blowing up while I struggle to release a seat belt. I'll take my chances being flung from the car and THEN it can blow up. ;)

I used to play slap jacks...with forks. Everyone always pulled away, so I guess we all were chickens, lol.

I have a fear of being stuck in the car and it blowing up while I struggle to release a seat belt. I'll take my chances being flung from the car and THEN it can blow up. ;)

I used to play slap jacks...with forks. Everyone always pulled away, so I guess we all were chickens, lol.
They make little extrication tools that break windows and cut away seat belts.

HTB1dm8amfNNTKJjSspcq6z4KVXae.jpg

Forum List

Back