How To Speak To Infants

That hasn't been my observations. Quite the opposite. Progressives are FAR more likely to accept mainstream science while conservatives like you are FAR more likely to reject it without cause. I don't know if this applies to you, but I think a lot of it is the high level of dogmatic religion among conservatives. And, of course, science is far more likely to save us from any threat than is religion.

That hasn't been my observations. Quite the opposite. Progressives are FAR more likely to accept mainstream science while conservatives like you are FAR more likely to reject it without cause. I don't know if this applies to you, but I think a lot of it is the high level of dogmatic religion among conservatives. And, of course, science is far more likely to save us from any threat than is religion.

What a laughable claim. Progressives are so terrified of actual scientific discourse that they demand opposing voices be silenced. That is the very definition of religious nutbaggery.

"ACCEPT THE SCRIPTURES OR DIE!"

Was Trump then a progressive when he forced the EPA to stop talking about AGW?

Was Trump then a progressive when he forced the EPA to stop talking about AGW?

He forced them to stop providing a one sided talking point. YOURS is the party of "there MUST not be discussion on an point that doesn't support OUR claims!"

DURRRRR

He forced them to stop providing a one sided talking point. YOURS is the party of "there MUST not be discussion on an point that doesn't support OUR claims!"

DURRRRR
That's an interesting interpretation. Trump's political appointees blocked discussion and dissemination of a number of specific issues by the EPA, NOAA, the CDC the FDA. Democratic administrations have done nothing of the kind.

That's an interesting interpretation. Trump's political appointees blocked discussion and dissemination of a number of specific issues by the EPA, NOAA, the CDC the FDA. Democratic administrations have done nothing of the kind.

Sure they have. They have used their power, allied with social media, their willing partners, to attempt to stifle all opposing voices.

Sure they have. They have used their power, allied with social media, their willing partners, to attempt to stifle all opposing voices.

I just checked my copy of the US Constitution, I must have missed the Article covering the Social Media Platforms. Huh. Maybe my copy is flawed?

I just checked my copy of the US Constitution, I must have missed the Article covering the Social Media Platforms. Huh. Maybe my copy is flawed?

When social media becomes an ARM of the government, suppressing opinions antithetical to the government, but propagating propaganda, then YES, they are now violating the COTUS.

And we have the emails proving the collusion between them.

DURRRRRRR

When social media becomes an ARM of the government, suppressing opinions antithetical to the government, but propagating propaganda, then YES, they are now violating the COTUS.

Who is suppressing your precious opinion?

And we have the emails proving the collusion between them.

Last I checked social media doesn't control any branch of the US government. No matter how strong you experience your fever dream.

DURRRRRRR

Indeed.

Who is suppressing your precious opinion?

Last I checked social media doesn't control any branch of the US government. No matter how strong you experience your fever dream.

Indeed.

Then you need to check more. It seems you lack investigative, and critical thinking skills.

Then you need to check more. It seems you lack investigative, and critical thinking skills.

Are you thinking that people disagreeing with your opinions is the same as you being forcibly silenced?

Or are you just upset when non-government BUSINESSES moderate their platform and sometimes you get a post cut?

Do you want big government to come in and give you a safe space in the private sector?

LOL.

Forum List

Back