How To Speak To Infants

If EVs technology grows then the market will support them. Right now it's not there. I just got my new f150. Gas. I only put 2000 miles on per year. Try not to support businesses.

.....or....a lesson from Kamala.

1. It has been noted that the Democrats/the Left, infantilizes its constituents.
I have my doubts: probably, their voters simply never mentally matured. 'Else, they wouldn't register the 30 or 40 lies and hoaxes that have been exposed and expoded.....and continue to swallow each new dish of swill.

2. This is from Democrat VP Kamala Harris's speech about never-never land, where their Green New Deal results in zero emissions....and it's like she is speaking to a kindergarten class.....
...they're Democrat voters, so they are a kindergarten class:

3. "Imagine a future: The freight trucks that deliver bread and milk to our grocery store shelves and the buses that take children to school and parents to work; imagine all the heavy-duty vehicles that keep our supply lines strong and allow our economy to grow — imagine that they produced zero emissions.
Well, you all imagined it. That’s why we’re here today — because we have the ability to see what can be, unburdened by what has been, and then to make the possible actually happen.

4. So, today, I am proud to announce that our administration is taking steps to build that better future by transforming our nation’s fleet of buses and trucks. And that transformation will begin with public buses.
Our transportation sector has reached a turning point. We are all in the midst of a turning point. We have the technology to transition to a zero-emission fleet. Our administration — together, all of us — is working to make that possibility a reality."

5. Now.....for the adults:
Green New Deal…zero emissions: when you plug in the cars and transportation trucks into the sockets to power up their electric batteries, so they can run ‘without emissions,’ all you are doing is out-sourcing the carbon pollutions to the coal power plants that provide the electricity to those sockets that you plug into.

This is why Democrt control presages the end of America, and, probably, Western Civilization.
And, with the Democrat guarantee of nukes to Iran, that afterglow in which we are basking might soon be due to a nucler conflagration.
You seem to accept that burning coal is bad. Then its a good thing that the world is moving rapidly to wind, solar and other non-emitting energy technologies. I suppose if you weren't such a kindergartener yourself you might have noticed that.

You seem to accept that burning coal is bad. Then its a good thing that the world is moving rapidly to wind, solar and other non-emitting energy technologies. I suppose if you weren't such a kindergartener yourself you might have noticed that.

When you get that EV, be sure to keep it in the garage right under your bedroom.

It is in my garage but I have a one-story house. However, I will make certain to add this to my LARGE collection of denier death-wish posts.

It is in my garage but I have a one-story house. However, I will make certain to add this to my LARGE collection of denier death-wish posts.

Death wish????

Nay, nay.....I merely want you hoist by your own petard, dope.

Just keep the EV next to the refrigerator box you call home......m'kay???

Surely you can see the writing on the wall. The demand for ICE powered vehicles is already beginning to drop. I'm sure a few collector cars will retain some value, but ICE powered cars are going to travel the same route already pioneered by technologies such as LP records, CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes and players, asbestos insulation, copper plumbing, lead plumbing, analog CRT television sets and a thousand other victims of obsolescense. In a few years you won't be able to give your old car away. Charities will say "no thanks". It will be scrap metal that you probably won't be able to move till you're pulled out the gas tank.

Surely you can see the writing on the wall. The demand for ICE powered vehicles is already beginning to drop. I'm sure a few collector cars will retain some value, but ICE powered cars are going to travel the same route already pioneered by technologies such as LP records, CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes and players, asbestos insulation, copper plumbing, lead plumbing, analog CRT television sets and a thousand other victims of obsolescense. In a few years you won't be able to give your old car away. Charities will say "no thanks". It will be scrap metal that you probably won't be able to move till you're pulled out the gas tank.

I've seen much the same in history books, by Nazis and Bolsheviks about their Thousand Year Reich's.

Somehow producing batteries, and electricity, and the exploding EVs is beyond your ken.

‘In fact, more than half of the Prius buyers surveyed this spring by CNW Marketing Research of Bandon, Ore., said the main reason they purchased their car was that “it makes a statement about me.” ‘Say ‘Hybrid’ and Many People Will Hear ‘Prius’ (Published 2007)

The 200-metre-long vessel had been sailing from Germany to the United States before it caught fire last month. Portugal's Air Force had evacuated the 22 crew members, before letting the ship drift for several days in the mid-Atlantic.

1647179978122.png

Authorities suspect the fire may have broken out due to the lithium batteries used in electric vehicles, but an investigation into the cause of the blaze is still underway."
www.euronews.com

Massive cargo ship carrying electric cars sinks in Atlantic Ocean

The Felicity Ace caught fire thirteen days ago off the coast of Portugal's Azores.
www.euronews.com
www.euronews.com

Fires burned for two weeks, releasing toxic gases, polluting the ocean.

I've seen much the same in history books, by Nazis and Bolsheviks about their Thousand Year Reich's.

Somehow producing batteries, and electricity, and the exploding EVs is beyond your ken.

‘In fact, more than half of the Prius buyers surveyed this spring by CNW Marketing Research of Bandon, Ore., said the main reason they purchased their car was that “it makes a statement about me.” ‘Say ‘Hybrid’ and Many People Will Hear ‘Prius’ (Published 2007)

The 200-metre-long vessel had been sailing from Germany to the United States before it caught fire last month. Portugal's Air Force had evacuated the 22 crew members, before letting the ship drift for several days in the mid-Atlantic.

1647179978122.png

Authorities suspect the fire may have broken out due to the lithium batteries used in electric vehicles, but an investigation into the cause of the blaze is still underway."
www.euronews.com

Massive cargo ship carrying electric cars sinks in Atlantic Ocean

The Felicity Ace caught fire thirteen days ago off the coast of Portugal's Azores.
www.euronews.com
www.euronews.com

Fires burned for two weeks, releasing toxic gases, polluting the ocean.
If you're going to argue that lithium batteries in EVs make them MORE likely to suffer fires than gasoline powered cars, you need to do something other than finding individual instances of EVs catching fire; like showing us some fucking reliable DATA that supports your contention. If you don't have that, you're just wasting everyone's time here.

The fact is there is room for both gas and evs. But which one you want and quit arguing about nothing.

The fact is there is room for both gas and evs. But which one you want and quit arguing about nothing.
That ignores the fact that states and eventually the federal government will eventually ban ICE powered vehicles. I think eventually, lithium battery powered cars will also be replaced with hydrogen fuel cell powered vehicles.

If you're going to argue that lithium batteries in EVs make them MORE likely to suffer fires than gasoline powered cars, you need to do something other than finding individual instances of EVs catching fire; like showing us some fucking reliable DATA that supports your contention. If you don't have that, you're just wasting everyone's time here.

I don't argue.

I simply state the truth, and put imbeciles like you in your place.

I have yet to see an interesting post from you.

The mediocrity of your post would bring tears of boredom to the eyes of a perpetual shut-in...reading it is a testament to both my tolerance.... and my desire for amusement.

Should be a warning on your posts, “Do not operate heavy machinery or drive after reading.”

So, you don't have any data that supports your contention. What a surprise.

And miss this?

How Common are EV Fires and How Serious are They?​

Regarding how common vehicle fires actually are, there have been several studies on the topic. Tesla released data suggesting one fire for every 205 million miles traveled which is over 10 times less common than the US national average. Tesla of course could have a bias here, but other sources are suggesting a similar result. Pinfa (Phosphorous, Inorganic and Nitrogen Flame Retardants Association) suggested around 55 fires per billion miles traveled in ICEs compared to 5 fires per billion miles traveled for EVs. A recent study conducted by AutoInsuranceEZ using data from the NTSB (National Transportation Safety Board) showed that electric cars in the US caught fire at a rate of 25.1 per 100,000 sales compared to 1,530 for ICE vehicles and 3,475 for hybrids.

I feel quite certain that you looked this up. You KNEW that your contention was wrong and yet you didn't back down. In my neck of the woods, they call that LYING.

Forum List

Back