How to live a long life.

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women.
Not very well thought out, as your enemies will respond in the same way .
Far smarter--- slowly strangle your enemy , without it even realising what you are doing and then actually paying you for your services .

See Mr Xi strangling the Land of the Fatties with its financial and medical weapons and the Fatties queuing for more sweeties and paying huge money for them .
Result ?Fatty people falling ill and dying , like its leader Mr Piss Pants, who has no clue what to do about it .

But seriously.
Note that many of the leading causes of death, often premature, have a strong connection to overweight and obesity.

The two leading culprits are heart disease and cancer, and while these can cause early death they can also be treated if discovered early. Many die of heart disease because they don't seek treatment soon enough.

Last edited:
People say bacon is bad for us, but is it really living if you cannot have bacon?
Trouble is that people who eat bacon usually have other bad eating habits. I bet if you followed someone who put a pound of bacon into their shopping cart, you'd be appalled by what else they buy. :omg:

Do your absolute best to never get noticed by the media or the Government.

Something to be said about living a peaceful life.

How many "famous" and infamous people live extremely long lives versus how many live extremely short lives?

The rest is relatively unimportant.

How many "famous" and infamous people live extremely long lives versus how many live extremely short lives?

I dunno. Recently Roselyn Carter, 96, Henry Kissinger 100, many Hollywood notables in their nineties.

The more wealthy and powerful you are , the more Adrenochrome you can buy

There is actually a 4 or 5 part series on blue zones on Netflix.
In a nutshell - there was really only one thing every blue zone had in common. All of them.
When they grow old, there families treat them very well and include them often.
Yeah... America does not do that.
At all.

I dunno. Recently Roselyn Carter, 96, Henry Kissinger 100, many Hollywood notables in their nineties.
But they are the exception to the rule instead of the norm.
How about all the rap stars?
The stars who OD'ed on drugs and alcohol or got cancer like Farrah Fawcett?

But they are the exception to the rule instead of the norm.
How about all the rap stars?
The stars who OD'ed on drugs and alcohol or got cancer like Farrah Fawcett?
A lot of the west coasters are health freaks. Those who can afford it have health and fitness experts, much like the east coasters have psychiatrists.

Trouble is that people who eat bacon usually have other bad eating habits. I bet if you followed someone who put a pound of bacon into their shopping cart, you'd be appalled by what else they buy. :omg:

Far too wide of a generalization. You are welcome to follow me after I put in the pound of bacon in my cart and I am willing to bet you will find it far healthier than yours

Far too wide of a generalization. You are welcome to follow me after I put in the pound of bacon in my cart and I am willing to bet you will find it far healthier than yours
Perhaps. I just bought beer, pizza, Ritz crackers, cheese spread, and ice cream along with the broccoli, carrots, and celery. I also love Kwik Trip donuts. :biggrin:

However, I am kind of a health freak (I chew my food 75 times before swallowing).

Forum List

Back