How to live a long life.

I'm not bored, but they might be, yes.

Funny.

Meaning, 'I'll take my chances, like most others.' ;)
Do the opposite of what the
government recommends.

Avoid eggs: Eat 3 to 6 daily.
Limit red meat: Eat steak daily.
Avoid dairy: Eat yogurt daily.
Limit salt: Salt everything.
Avoid butter: Cook with butter.

government recommends.

The government subsidizes the meat and dairy industries, so… that kinda throws your theory out the window, haha.

Also, it's a demonstrably true fact that many places in the world called Blue Zones, where there are the highest number of centenarians, are either vegetarians or people who eat very little meat.

If you want to live a long life, stop eating rotting corpses.

You're welcome.

Also, it's a demonstrably true fact that many places in the world called Blue Zones, where there are the highest number of centenarians, are either vegetarians or people who eat very little meat.

If you want to live a long life, stop eating rotting corpses.

You're welcome.
They’re not eating much meat currently because they’re over 100.

I doubt very much most of them were vegetarians in their younger days

government recommends.

copious amounts of salt and butter are terrible for blood pressure and cholesterol

They’re not eating much meat currently because they’re over 100.

I doubt very much most of them were vegetarians in their younger days
You have that backwards.

The diet is mostly plant-based. The daily food intake of people living in Blue Zones is about 95% vegetables, fruits, grains, and legumes. They do not eat much meat, dairy, sugary foods or drinks, and processed food.Aug 16, 2023

Last edited:
Great recent interview of Dr Baker aka Dr Carnivore.

Killing another living, sentient, INNOCENT being created by God Himself because you think it is your "right" is the epitome of arrogance and evil. It is neither necessary or moral. In fact, it is the opposite
He and this current protein worship is the height of self-worship, but it usually cuts short a person's life by at least 2 decades. Most bodybuilder types, in addition to looking freakish, seldom survive beyond their fifties.

The mean age of death was 47.7 years (range 26.6 – 75.4 years). The researchers found no significant difference in mortality rates above age 50 years.May 9, 2016

Last edited:
Killing another living, sentient, INNOCENT being created by God Himself because you think it is your "right" is the epitome of arrogance and evil. It is neither necessary or moral. In fact, it is the opposite
What? Yet you fully support Israel’s genocide. Are Palestinians not living sentient innocent beings?

You have that backwards.

The diet is mostly plant-based. The daily food intake of people living in Blue Zones is about 95% vegetables, fruits, grains, and legumes. They do not eat much meat, dairy, sugary foods or drinks, and processed food.Aug 16, 2023

I just took the Blue Zone test. I expect it to reveal that I died some time ago. :omg:
I'll post the results when I get them.

Edit. The response to the test should have arrived in my mailbox by now. Here's what may have happened.
The very first question on the test is what is my age. Based on my total answers I shouldn't have lived to be 84 according to their parameters.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back