How to get through to a conservative......its really simple!!

They tried to boycott Rush Limbaugh out of the business, and they swore up and down that they had him on his way out, but guess what ?? He's still going strong.
He doesn’t even need to be profitable. The brainwashing he’s doing for the gop is priceless

Advertisers Ditching Laura Ingraham’s Show Over Attack On Parkland Survivor
The Fox News host mocked 17-year-old David Hogg for not getting into a few colleges.

Laura Ingraham‏Verified account @IngrahamAngle
Any student should be proud of a 4.2 GPA —incl. @DavidHogg111. On reflection, in the spirit of Holy Week, I apologize for any upset or hurt my tweet caused him or any of the brave victims of Parkland. For the record, I believe my show was the first to feature David...(1/2)

David Hogg's response.....I 100% agree an apology in an effort just to save your advertisers is not enough. I will only accept your apology only if you denounce the way your network has treated my friends and I in this fight. It’s time to love thy neighbor, not mudsling at children. https://twitter.com/fred_guttenberg/status/979423447859318786 …

3:06 PM - Mar 29, 2018 · Arlington, VA

You mess with thier livelihood and you can pretty much write your own ticket with these advertising conservative whores!! Suddenly their conservative views, ie bullshit, goes out the window...:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
View attachment 185372
Dude, you hillbilly ass wipes have got to get with reality.....you can purchase all the fuckin AR-15 on the fuckin planet, its your dime, your money do fuckin you!!! All you dumb fucks are doing is making gun manufactorers rich.....because outside of killing unarmed people, you cowards are simply wasting your disability coins.
Lol, a racist liberal melting down.

That was an epic meltdown. :laugh:

trump-babies.jpeg
5422-1521557002-50c7196162af119d71dc8826ea8a58c5.jpg

You know what I find funny? This morning the right wingers were parroting Ingram's remarks and denigrating Hogg.

Now? She's apologized and said that a GPA like what Hogg has is a pretty good one for anybody.

Wonder if Ingram's parrots who posted comments about Hogg on here are going to apologize as well?

I'm guessing not.

I don't need Ingraham, Hannity, or anyone else to tell me that Attention Hogg is a mother-effing idiot.

He's the puke-slobbering left's newest poster boy for "muh feelz", and you people are eating it up like hogs at a trough at hog-slopping time.

Demagogue much?

No demagoguery there. I'm just stating the facts and not seeking support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices.

The majority of people on this board don't need to be won over and personally, I couldn't give a gnat's ass whether you leftists come around or not.

I could sit here all day trying to explain to you how things really are but like crackheads, meth-heads, and heroin addicts, you can only be cured if you really want to.

You're using emotional language, insults and opinion as your "point".

Perfect definition of a demagogue.

But, if you don't understand what one is, let me help you out.............

the definition of demagogue

demagogue

or demagog
[dem-uh-gog, -gawg]

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
1. a person, especially an orator or political leader, who gains power and popularity by arousing the emotions, passions, and prejudices of the people.
2. (in ancient times) a leader of the people.
verb (used with object), demagogued, demagoguing.
3. to treat or manipulate (a political issue) in the manner of a demagogue; obscure or distort with emotionalism, prejudice, etc.
verb (used without object), demagogued, demagoguing.
4. to speak or act like a demagogue.
Demagogue=progressivism

The other way is to beat them.

If you beat them, they learn. But it's slow going.
Still the best way. Be patient. And your hand might hurt. But eventually, it works.
Stormy used a rolled up magazine.

The Fox News host mocked 17-year-old David Hogg for not getting into a few colleges.

Any student should be proud of a 4.2 GPA —incl. @DavidHogg111. On reflection, in the spirit of Holy Week, I apologize for any upset or hurt my tweet caused him or any of the brave victims of Parkland. For the record, I believe my show was the first to feature David...(1/2)

David Hogg's response.....I 100% agree an apology in an effort just to save your advertisers is not enough. I will only accept your apology only if you denounce the way your network has treated my friends and I in this fight. It’s time to love thy neighbor, not mudsling at children. https://twitter.com/fred_guttenberg/status/979423447859318786 …

You mess with thier livelihood and you can pretty much write your own ticket with these advertising conservative whores!! Suddenly their conservative views, ie bullshit, goes out the window...:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
View attachment 185372
Dude, you hillbilly ass wipes have got to get with reality.....you can purchase all the fuckin AR-15 on the fuckin planet, its your dime, your money do fuckin you!!! All you dumb fucks are doing is making gun manufactorers rich.....because outside of killing unarmed people, you cowards are simply wasting your disability coins.
Lol, a racist liberal melting down.

That was an epic meltdown. :laugh:

trump-babies.jpeg
5422-1521557002-50c7196162af119d71dc8826ea8a58c5.jpg
26111901_10210915389016395_2757309480245407903_n.jpg

I'll bet the little fucker comes out of the closet or gets a sex change after the spotlight moves away in a desperate attempt to stay relevant (in his own mind).

Idiot may even kill himself with a gun just to make some asinine point, which is really the best possible outcome anyway. Leftist pieces of shit aren't worth their own nitrogen.
There are some nasty ass people here.

That wasn't really nasty. This is nasty: If that idiot Hogg wants to make a real long-lasting political statement, then he should eat the muzzle end of a gun in public, while the cameras are watching

Or better yet: Remember those Buddhist monks back in the 60's who set themselves on fire; as a form of "protest"? May be he should do that instead.

Imagine what a glorious and long-lasting impression that would make, in the interest of "gun control"?

Yeah, these pussy protesters nowdays have no effing guts. If they were serious and really wanted to garner some empathy to their cause, they would douse themselves with gasoline and light themselves on fire.

Can you imagine the MSM news media coverage they would get, and how much sympathy that would get for their cause? Hell, I'd even be willing to donate a convenience store gas credit card and some lighters, just for the cause.

But no. Today's protesters really suck. They have no guts. Therefore, they shall receive no glory. They're all talk and no action.
You could give it a go as a show of how much you like your gun.

You're an idiot. First off, I don't have "a gun". I have many of them. And my firearms are not something I use to prove a point. They are for deadening those who get the crazy idea that they can deprive me or my family of our right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

But the offer of my convenience store gas credit card and one dozen of the finest BIC lighters still stands.
I think you should, you could make some sorta lame assed point and do the world a big favor all at once.

FUCK HER! I don't care how many times she apologizes.

Forum List

Back