How to get through to a conservative......its really simple!!

Dude, you hillbilly ass wipes have got to get with reality.....you can purchase all the fuckin AR-15 on the fuckin planet, its your dime, your money do fuckin you!!! All you dumb fucks are doing is making gun manufactorers rich.....because outside of killing unarmed people, you cowards are simply wasting your disability coins.

At least we purchase our legally and pass criminal background checks, instead of stealing them like those worthless black criminal thugs, drug dealers, pimps, robbers, and murderers in Chicago and Baltimore.

I'm just sayin'.

Like the Vegas shooter did?

Just sayin'.

Once again, you leftards suck at seeing the "big picture." IN 2012 while Obama was President, 5,000 people in one city which was Chicago, were shot. Of those, 240 were killed.

That same year, only 144 American soldiers were killed while on duty in Afghanistan. Chicago is just one city where that took place. Multiply that times St. Louis, Baltimore, Los Angeles, New York City, etc.

Now tell me this: Why are the lives of 17 white school children more important to you that the lives of hundreds of black people, including far more than 17 children? So you only care when it's white children that are shot, and "fuck the black ones"?

And you wonder why nobody takes you leftards seriously any more?
One thing you fail to mention is that nigga's get caught, are tried for murder and sent to jail in 75% of those numbers you spew off.....meanwhile, white cops go free for killing a nigga...big difference, idiot. But here's the real deal, why should anybody, especially your white stupid ass, give a rats fuck about young stupid nigga's poppin each other off, like really? I say have it and shut the door when your done!!

Hey cuz,. don't blame me. It's not we heavily-armed right-wingers, conservatives, NRA members, and Republicans who are gunning down children in Chicago, Baltimore, and St. Louis. It's your own people.

I don't like it any more than anyone else and personally, I'm tired of having to be armed to the teeth any time I go near the "hood."

You people seriously need to get your shit together and quit electing more Democrats, who are enabling this kind of shit.

I'll bet the little fucker comes out of the closet or gets a sex change after the spotlight moves away in a desperate attempt to stay relevant (in his own mind).

Idiot may even kill himself with a gun just to make some asinine point, which is really the best possible outcome anyway. Leftist pieces of shit aren't worth their own nitrogen.
There are some nasty ass people here.

That wasn't really nasty. This is nasty: If that idiot Hogg wants to make a real long-lasting political statement, then he should eat the muzzle end of a gun in public, while the cameras are watching

Or better yet: Remember those Buddhist monks back in the 60's who set themselves on fire; as a form of "protest"? May be he should do that instead.

Imagine what a glorious and long-lasting impression that would make, in the interest of "gun control"?

Yeah, these pussy protesters nowdays have no effing guts. If they were serious and really wanted to garner some empathy to their cause, they would douse themselves with gasoline and light themselves on fire.

Can you imagine the MSM news media coverage they would get, and how much sympathy that would get for their cause? Hell, I'd even be willing to donate a convenience store gas credit card and some lighters, just for the cause.

But no. Today's protesters really suck. They have no guts. Therefore, they shall receive no glory. They're all talk and no action.
You could give it a go as a show of how much you like your gun.

You're an idiot. First off, I don't have "a gun". I have many of them. And my firearms are not something I use to prove a point. They are for deadening those who get the crazy idea that they can deprive me or my family of our right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

But the offer of my convenience store gas credit card and one dozen of the finest BIC lighters still stands.

Who are the advertisers?

I don't watch/listen to Laura anyway but I'm sure the advertisers left after a handful of libturds programmed some facebook bots to flood them with emails.

When SALES COLLAPSE, which is where the real money is, I'll bet Laura gets paid more to run their ads again. Libturds are always boycotting something, as if they even have much in the way of money. When the actual consumers in the country take notice a company is groveling before the anti-gun parasites you can bet their tune will change.

What's a couple advertisers? More will move into their place.

Besides, FOX News is still beating the crap out of CNN and MSNBC.
Of course. Republicans are 90% white. The are served by a single station.

Democrats are a coalition party. You've got BET, LOGO and Hispanic stations among others. A lot of minority stations to cater to the coalition.

Who are the advertisers?

I don't watch/listen to Laura anyway but I'm sure the advertisers left after a handful of libturds programmed some facebook bots to flood them with emails.

When SALES COLLAPSE, which is where the real money is, I'll bet Laura gets paid more to run their ads again. Libturds are always boycotting something, as if they even have much in the way of money. When the actual consumers in the country take notice a company is groveling before the anti-gun parasites you can bet their tune will change.

Democrats are a coalition party. You've got BET, LOGO and Hispanic stations among others. A lot of minority stations to cater to the coalition.

LOL....amd how many watch those stations? About 279?:spinner:

I have said over and over again, that if the boycott game is to be played, then both sides need to go full speed ahead with it, just as one would strategize in a war I think the same strategies apply in these situations. If it's a boycott war people want, then get with it already.

An apology is good, and the acceptance of an apology is even better. When things get this bad on both sides, it's time to step back and take a breather, and then think about how to bridge the divide somehow. To many war mongers pumping both sides to continue this war until a capitulation somehow happens where one side wins and one side loses.

Who are the advertisers?

Which shows even more how disingenuous the MSM is: They sucker in minorities with fake ideals of how the left and the Democrats support them and are better for them.

We all know how badly minorities made out during the 8 years of Obama. He didn't do shit for black people and deported more illegals that ever before.The poor, the working class, and minorities suffered more under Democratic rule than ever before.

But at least they had MSNBC and CNN to soothe them by lying to them about how good they had it, and about how much the Democrats "cared" for them.

The other way is to beat them.

If you beat them, they learn. But it's slow going.
Exactly. That means convincing our friends and family who don’t vote that it does matter. Don’t waste your time trying to convince a con who votes gop or libertarian. They are gone baby gone

I love the part when the guy laughs ......If you are a Hillary Clinton supporter............

It's HILLARIOUS............

Exactly. That means convincing our friends and family who don’t vote that it does matter. Don’t waste your time trying to convince a con who votes gop or libertarian. They are gone baby gone

He turned Michigan red. Stupid poor people. But maybe America needed this. I don’t hate everything about trump.

He turned Michigan red. Stupid poor people. But maybe America needed this. I don’t hate everything about trump.

Anyone who voted for Trump is stupid.............TDS................seek help.........

Unions turned to Trump because he was talking about ditching the Trans Pacific Free Trade Agreement........and challenging China on Trade deficits......Not to mention RAY CHARLES could see HILLARY CLINTON IS A LIAR.

ray-charles-foundation-650px.jpg

Deplorable regressive shitheads trying to make more deplorable regressive shitheads out of their friends and family?

Will you be kidnapping them in black vans with hoods over their heads and taking them to your secret indoctrination center, where they'll watch nonstop movies of speeches by Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Fidel Castro?

Geez. And you people had a fit when we tried to use conversion therapy to fix the gays.

I resent that. Trump also turned Wisconsin red, and we are in no way "stupid poor people."

Trump just struck a chord with the average everyday American. Unlike Hillary, who wouldn't even come to this state.

Trump was really the only candidate who was gonna kill the Transpacific Trade deal.................

The deep state wanted that one bad.....................too bad.........

Advertisers Ditching Laura Ingraham’s Show Over Attack On Parkland Survivor
The Fox News host mocked 17-year-old David Hogg for not getting into a few colleges.

Laura Ingraham‏Verified account @IngrahamAngle
Any student should be proud of a 4.2 GPA —incl. @DavidHogg111. On reflection, in the spirit of Holy Week, I apologize for any upset or hurt my tweet caused him or any of the brave victims of Parkland. For the record, I believe my show was the first to feature David...(1/2)

David Hogg's response.....I 100% agree an apology in an effort just to save your advertisers is not enough. I will only accept your apology only if you denounce the way your network has treated my friends and I in this fight. It’s time to love thy neighbor, not mudsling at children. https://twitter.com/fred_guttenberg/status/979423447859318786 …

3:06 PM - Mar 29, 2018 · Arlington, VA

You mess with thier livelihood and you can pretty much write your own ticket with these advertising conservative whores!! Suddenly their conservative views, ie bullshit, goes out the window...:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
View attachment 185372
Dude, you hillbilly ass wipes have got to get with reality.....you can purchase all the fuckin AR-15 on the fuckin planet, its your dime, your money do fuckin you!!! All you dumb fucks are doing is making gun manufactorers rich.....because outside of killing unarmed people, you cowards are simply wasting your disability coins.
Lol, a racist liberal melting down.

That was an epic meltdown. :laugh:

trump-babies.jpeg

I resent that. Trump also turned Wisconsin red, and we are in no way "stupid poor people."

Trump just struck a chord with the average everyday American. Unlike Hillary, who wouldn't even come to this state.

I’m talking about voters in Michigan particularly flint Saginaw and Detroit. But it’s more than that. So many young people agree with us liberals but they don’t think voting matters. Trump and bush prove it does

They tried to boycott Rush Limbaugh out of the business, and they swore up and down that they had him on his way out, but guess what ?? He's still going strong.

And yet, none of the advertisers that support the steady stream of left-wing lies coming from the brain-dead morons on MSNBC and CNN, even seem to care about the garbage MSNBC and CNN are puking up.

I guess they've figured out that idiot libtards who watch MSNBC and CNN are so stupid that they'd buy anything they wave in front to them.

Those outlets aren't saying nasty and untrue things about those kids. FOX is.
They say far worse things about people every damn day.

It is disgraceful that any company would still support them.

Forum List

Back