How to get through to a conservative......its really simple!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Advertisers Ditching Laura Ingraham’s Show Over Attack On Parkland Survivor
The Fox News host mocked 17-year-old David Hogg for not getting into a few colleges.

Laura Ingraham‏Verified account @IngrahamAngle
Any student should be proud of a 4.2 GPA —incl. @DavidHogg111. On reflection, in the spirit of Holy Week, I apologize for any upset or hurt my tweet caused him or any of the brave victims of Parkland. For the record, I believe my show was the first to feature David...(1/2)

David Hogg's response.....I 100% agree an apology in an effort just to save your advertisers is not enough. I will only accept your apology only if you denounce the way your network has treated my friends and I in this fight. It’s time to love thy neighbor, not mudsling at children. https://twitter.com/fred_guttenberg/status/979423447859318786 …

3:06 PM - Mar 29, 2018 · Arlington, VA

You mess with thier livelihood and you can pretty much write your own ticket with these advertising conservative whores!! Suddenly their conservative views, ie bullshit, goes out the window...:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

The Fox News host mocked 17-year-old David Hogg for not getting into a few colleges.

Any student should be proud of a 4.2 GPA —incl. @DavidHogg111. On reflection, in the spirit of Holy Week, I apologize for any upset or hurt my tweet caused him or any of the brave victims of Parkland. For the record, I believe my show was the first to feature David...(1/2)

David Hogg's response.....I 100% agree an apology in an effort just to save your advertisers is not enough. I will only accept your apology only if you denounce the way your network has treated my friends and I in this fight. It’s time to love thy neighbor, not mudsling at children. https://twitter.com/fred_guttenberg/status/979423447859318786 …

You mess with thier livelihood and you can pretty much write your own ticket with these advertising conservative whores!! Suddenly their conservative views, ie bullshit, goes out the window...:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
29543020_2081219738762597_1185936890251390175_n.jpg

I agree, but right and conservative are two different things these days. There is no way to get through to the right.

Last count 6 advertiser's had dropped her.

Best response. Spread the word and encourage people to boycott the same companies who abandoned Laura. Send them emails and let them know you will drive through hell and pay twice to avoid their companies now that they buckled to someone demanding they stop their endorsements.

Send to their Executives also, CC as many as you can. Tell them, "all my friends, my neighbours, my co-workers, my kids and parents. Every person I have small chat with I will tell them, "did you know, such and such a company is bullied to punish those exercising their free speech? By the same people trying to take away my right to the 2nd Amendment?"

They go high, you go low..right to their nuts.

The other way is to beat them.

If you beat them, they learn. But it's slow going.

You know what I find funny? This morning the right wingers were parroting Ingram's remarks and denigrating Hogg.

Now? She's apologized and said that a GPA like what Hogg has is a pretty good one for anybody.

Wonder if Ingram's parrots who posted comments about Hogg on here are going to apologize as well?

I'm guessing not.

And yet, none of the advertisers that support the steady stream of left-wing lies coming from the brain-dead morons on MSNBC and CNN, even seem to care about the garbage MSNBC and CNN are puking up.

I guess they've figured out that idiot libtards who watch MSNBC and CNN are so stupid that they'd buy anything they wave in front to them.

And yet, none of the advertisers that support the steady stream of left-wing lies coming from the brain-dead morons on MSNBC and CNN, even seem to care about the garbage MSNBC and CNN are puking up.

I guess they've figured out that idiot libtards who watch MSNBC and CNN are so stupid that they'd buy anything they wave in front to them.

Those outlets aren't saying nasty and untrue things about those kids. FOX is.

Who are the advertisers?

I don't watch/listen to Laura anyway but I'm sure the advertisers left after a handful of libturds programmed some facebook bots to flood them with emails.

When SALES COLLAPSE, which is where the real money is, I'll bet Laura gets paid more to run their ads again. Libturds are always boycotting something, as if they even have much in the way of money. When the actual consumers in the country take notice a company is groveling before the anti-gun parasites you can bet their tune will change.

You know what I find funny? This morning the right wingers were parroting Ingram's remarks and denigrating Hogg.

Now? She's apologized and said that a GPA like what Hogg has is a pretty good one for anybody.

Wonder if Ingram's parrots who posted comments about Hogg on here are going to apologize as well?

I'm guessing not.

I don't need Ingraham, Hannity, or anyone else to tell me that Attention Hogg is a mother-effing idiot.

He's the puke-slobbering left's newest poster boy for "muh feelz", and you people are eating it up like hogs at a trough at hog-slopping time.

I'm guessing not.

I don't need Ingraham, Hannity, or anyone else to tell me that Attention Hogg is a mother-effing idiot.

He's the puke-slobbering left's newest poster boy for "muh feelz", and you people are eating it up like hogs at a trough at hog-slopping time.

Demagogue much?

Who are the advertisers?

I don't watch/listen to Laura anyway but I'm sure the advertisers left after a handful of libturds programmed some facebook bots to flood them with emails.

When SALES COLLAPSE, which is where the real money is, I'll bet Laura gets paid more to run their ads again. Libturds are always boycotting something, as if they even have much in the way of money. When the actual consumers in the country take notice a company is groveling before the anti-gun parasites you can bet their tune will change.

What's a couple advertisers? More will move into their place.

Besides, FOX News is still beating the crap out of CNN and MSNBC.

I'm guessing not.

Demagogue much?

No demagoguery there. I'm just stating the facts and not seeking support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices.

The majority of people on this board don't need to be won over and personally, I couldn't give a gnat's ass whether you leftists come around or not.

I could sit here all day trying to explain to you how things really are but like crackheads, meth-heads, and heroin addicts, you can only be cured if you really want to.

I'll bet the little fucker comes out of the closet or gets a sex change after the spotlight moves away in a desperate attempt to stay relevant (in his own mind).

Idiot may even kill himself with a gun just to make some asinine point, which is really the best possible outcome anyway. Leftist pieces of shit aren't worth their own nitrogen.

I'm guessing not.

Demagogue much?

No demagoguery there. I'm just stating the facts and not seeking support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices.

The majority of people on this board don't need to be won over and personally, I couldn't give a gnat's ass whether you leftists come around or not.

I could sit here all day trying to explain to you how things really are but like crackheads, meth-heads, and heroin addicts, you can only be cured if you really want to.

You're using emotional language, insults and opinion as your "point".

Perfect definition of a demagogue.

But, if you don't understand what one is, let me help you out.............

the definition of demagogue

demagogue

or demagog
[dem-uh-gog, -gawg]

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
1. a person, especially an orator or political leader, who gains power and popularity by arousing the emotions, passions, and prejudices of the people.
2. (in ancient times) a leader of the people.
verb (used with object), demagogued, demagoguing.
3. to treat or manipulate (a political issue) in the manner of a demagogue; obscure or distort with emotionalism, prejudice, etc.
verb (used without object), demagogued, demagoguing.
4. to speak or act like a demagogue.

Pieces of shit like abedwettingsailor could meet face to face with GOD and insist He doesn't exist. They have no frontal lobes. They're deliberately ignorant. They refuse to acknowledge simple truth and reality.

So fuck 'em. Ridicule them, marginalize them, and expose them for the treasonous parasites they are so that when someone who has a mind and the ability to think comes across these threads they can judge for themselves. It seems to be trendy to reject regressive dogma, that's why the democrook party is desperate to keep illegals in the voting booths, and suppress ID laws that prevent their apparatchiks from voting fraudulently.

View attachment 185372
Dude, you hillbilly ass wipes have got to get with reality.....you can purchase all the fuckin AR-15 on the fuckin planet, its your dime, your money do fuckin you!!! All you dumb fucks are doing is making gun manufactorers rich.....because outside of killing unarmed people, you cowards are simply wasting your disability coins.

Forum List

Back