How to get through to a conservative......its really simple!!

No, they just don’t receive an onslaught by the right like the left does.

Let it be known, what she said was dumb.
And yet, none of the advertisers that support the steady stream of left-wing lies coming from the brain-dead morons on MSNBC and CNN, even seem to care about the garbage MSNBC and CNN are puking up.

I guess they've figured out that idiot libtards who watch MSNBC and CNN are so stupid that they'd buy anything they wave in front to them.

No demagoguery there. I'm just stating the facts and not seeking support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices.

The majority of people on this board don't need to be won over and personally, I couldn't give a gnat's ass whether you leftists come around or not.

I could sit here all day trying to explain to you how things really are but like crackheads, meth-heads, and heroin addicts, you can only be cured if you really want to.

Pieces of shit like abedwettingsailor could meet face to face with GOD and insist He doesn't exist. They have no frontal lobes. They're deliberately ignorant. They refuse to acknowledge simple truth and reality.

So fuck 'em. Ridicule them, marginalize them, and expose them for the treasonous parasites they are so that when someone who has a mind and the ability to think comes across these threads they can judge for themselves. It seems to be trendy to reject regressive dogma, that's why the democrook party is desperate to keep illegals in the voting booths, and suppress ID laws that prevent their apparatchiks from voting fraudulently.

I suggest you go to post 18 and read the definition of a demagogue, and then look at what you just posted.

You are a demagogue dude.

[
1. a person, especially an orator or political leader, who gains power and popularity by arousing the emotions, passions, and prejudices of the people.

You mean like your meat puppet faggot messiah? You can't even seem to understand the definition you posted.

obama-the-messiah.jpg

Imbecile.

[
1. a person, especially an orator or political leader, who gains power and popularity by arousing the emotions, passions, and prejudices of the people.

You mean like your meat puppet faggot messiah? You can't even seem to understand the definition you posted.

obama-the-messiah.jpg

Imbecile.

You should have posted a picture of Trump. He's more of a demagogue than Obama ever thought about being. Granted, it's part of the job to use emotional language on occasion for a politician, but at least Obama told us what he was going to do and how he expected to get there.

Trump doesn't do that. All he does is appeal to emotion, use insults and opinions that he passes off as "fact".

By the way, kudos on being a demagogue like Trump!

Advertisers Ditching Laura Ingraham’s Show Over Attack On Parkland Survivor
The Fox News host mocked 17-year-old David Hogg for not getting into a few colleges.

Laura Ingraham‏Verified account @IngrahamAngle
Any student should be proud of a 4.2 GPA —incl. @DavidHogg111. On reflection, in the spirit of Holy Week, I apologize for any upset or hurt my tweet caused him or any of the brave victims of Parkland. For the record, I believe my show was the first to feature David...(1/2)

David Hogg's response.....I 100% agree an apology in an effort just to save your advertisers is not enough. I will only accept your apology only if you denounce the way your network has treated my friends and I in this fight. It’s time to love thy neighbor, not mudsling at children. https://twitter.com/fred_guttenberg/status/979423447859318786 …

3:06 PM - Mar 29, 2018 · Arlington, VA

You mess with thier livelihood and you can pretty much write your own ticket with these advertising conservative whores!! Suddenly their conservative views, ie bullshit, goes out the window...:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Why she apologized is anyone's guess.

Boycotts work both ways, BTW.

No demagoguery there. I'm just stating the facts and not seeking support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices.

The majority of people on this board don't need to be won over and personally, I couldn't give a gnat's ass whether you leftists come around or not.

I could sit here all day trying to explain to you how things really are but like crackheads, meth-heads, and heroin addicts, you can only be cured if you really want to.

Pieces of shit like abedwettingsailor could meet face to face with GOD and insist He doesn't exist. They have no frontal lobes. They're deliberately ignorant. They refuse to acknowledge simple truth and reality.

So fuck 'em. Ridicule them, marginalize them, and expose them for the treasonous parasites they are so that when someone who has a mind and the ability to think comes across these threads they can judge for themselves. It seems to be trendy to reject regressive dogma, that's why the democrook party is desperate to keep illegals in the voting booths, and suppress ID laws that prevent their apparatchiks from voting fraudulently.

That's exactly the way I feel. The GOP has been screwing themselves for decades by trying to be the good guys and girls. Screw that: This is war and I'm taking some scalps for my lodge pole.

The Fox News host mocked 17-year-old David Hogg for not getting into a few colleges.

Any student should be proud of a 4.2 GPA —incl. @DavidHogg111. On reflection, in the spirit of Holy Week, I apologize for any upset or hurt my tweet caused him or any of the brave victims of Parkland. For the record, I believe my show was the first to feature David...(1/2)

David Hogg's response.....I 100% agree an apology in an effort just to save your advertisers is not enough. I will only accept your apology only if you denounce the way your network has treated my friends and I in this fight. It’s time to love thy neighbor, not mudsling at children. https://twitter.com/fred_guttenberg/status/979423447859318786 …

You mess with thier livelihood and you can pretty much write your own ticket with these advertising conservative whores!! Suddenly their conservative views, ie bullshit, goes out the window...:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
View attachment 185372
Dude, you hillbilly ass wipes have got to get with reality.....you can purchase all the fuckin AR-15 on the fuckin planet, its your dime, your money do fuckin you!!! All you dumb fucks are doing is making gun manufactorers rich.....because outside of killing unarmed people, you cowards are simply wasting your disability coins.

At least we purchase our legally and pass criminal background checks, instead of stealing them like those worthless black criminal thugs, drug dealers, pimps, robbers, and murderers in Chicago and Baltimore.

I'm just sayin'.

Why she apologized is anyone's guess.

Boycotts work both ways, BTW.

Yeah. I wouldn't have apologized. I would have doubled down on it.

View attachment 185372
Dude, you hillbilly ass wipes have got to get with reality.....you can purchase all the fuckin AR-15 on the fuckin planet, its your dime, your money do fuckin you!!! All you dumb fucks are doing is making gun manufactorers rich.....because outside of killing unarmed people, you cowards are simply wasting your disability coins.

At least we purchase our legally and pass criminal background checks, instead of stealing them like those worthless black criminal thugs, drug dealers, pimps, robbers, and murderers in Chicago and Baltimore.

I'm just sayin'.

Like the Vegas shooter did?

Just sayin'.

I'll bet the little fucker comes out of the closet or gets a sex change after the spotlight moves away in a desperate attempt to stay relevant (in his own mind).

Idiot may even kill himself with a gun just to make some asinine point, which is really the best possible outcome anyway. Leftist pieces of shit aren't worth their own nitrogen.
There are some nasty ass people here.

View attachment 185372

I'm just sayin'.

Just sayin'.

Once again, you leftards suck at seeing the "big picture." IN 2012 while Obama was President, 5,000 people in one city which was Chicago, were shot. Of those, 240 were killed.

That same year, only 144 American soldiers were killed while on duty in Afghanistan. Chicago is just one city where that took place. Multiply that times St. Louis, Baltimore, Los Angeles, New York City, etc.

Now tell me this: Why are the lives of 17 white school children more important to you that the lives of hundreds of black people, including far more than 17 children? So you only care when it's white children that are shot, and "fuck the black ones"?

And you wonder why nobody takes you leftards seriously any more?

View attachment 185372
Lol, a racist liberal melting down.

View attachment 185372

I'm just sayin'.

Just sayin'.

Once again, you leftards suck at seeing the "big picture." IN 2012 while Obama was President, 5,000 people in one city which was Chicago, were shot. Of those, 240 were killed.

That same year, only 144 American soldiers were killed while on duty in Afghanistan. Chicago is just one city where that took place. Multiply that times St. Louis, Baltimore, Los Angeles, New York City, etc.

Now tell me this: Why are the lives of 17 white school children more important to you that the lives of hundreds of black people, including far more than 17 children? So you only care when it's white children that are shot, and "fuck the black ones"?

One thing you fail to mention is that nigga's get caught, are tried for murder and sent to jail in 75% of those numbers you spew off.....meanwhile, white cops go free for killing a nigga...big difference, idiot. But here's the real deal, why should anybody, especially your white stupid ass, give a rats fuck about young stupid nigga's poppin each other off, like really? I say have it and shut the door when your done!!

I had no comment on David Hogg at first...................none at all............

Then I saw a video of him where he said We should use our White Privilege .............and at that point I realized the future head of Media Matters was talking.........

He is attempting to push against the 2nd Amendment...........................WE PUSH BACK............it's that simple........If he didn't want blow back on that issue then he shouldn't have pushed to be a public MEDIA STAR.....................

I'm just sayin'.

Just sayin'.

One thing you fail to mention is that nigga's get caught, are tried for murder and sent to jail in 75% of those numbers you spew off.....meanwhile, white cops go free for killing a nigga...big difference, idiot. But here's the real deal, why should anybody, especially your white stupid ass, give a rats fuck about young stupid nigga's poppin each other off, like really? I say have it and shut the door when your done!!
You do realize a NIGGA is more likely to be struck by lightning than killed by a cop?

I'll bet the little fucker comes out of the closet or gets a sex change after the spotlight moves away in a desperate attempt to stay relevant (in his own mind).

Idiot may even kill himself with a gun just to make some asinine point, which is really the best possible outcome anyway. Leftist pieces of shit aren't worth their own nitrogen.

That wasn't really nasty. This is nasty: If that idiot Hogg wants to make a real long-lasting political statement, then he should eat the muzzle end of a gun in public, while the cameras are watching

Or better yet: Remember those Buddhist monks back in the 60's who set themselves on fire; as a form of "protest"? May be he should do that instead.

Imagine what a glorious and long-lasting impression that would make, in the interest of "gun control"?

Yeah, these pussy protesters nowdays have no effing guts. If they were serious and really wanted to garner some empathy to their cause, they would douse themselves with gasoline and light themselves on fire.

Can you imagine the MSM news media coverage they would get, and how much sympathy that would get for their cause? Hell, I'd even be willing to donate a convenience store gas credit card and some lighters, just for the cause.

But no. Today's protesters really suck. They have no guts. Therefore, they shall receive no glory. They're all talk and no action.

You know what I find funny? This morning the right wingers were parroting Ingram's remarks and denigrating Hogg.

Now? She's apologized and said that a GPA like what Hogg has is a pretty good one for anybody.

Wonder if Ingram's parrots who posted comments about Hogg on here are going to apologize as well?

I'm guessing not.

You won't hear me take a shot at that kid. It's his free speech to say what he wants, it's his deal that he trumpets his GPA and failures getting into college. I do question what his motives are in telling people this, but that's an aside. Either way, I haven't said a negative thing about him, made fun of him or what have you. It goes against my grain.

I dislike any side who goes after sponsors in an attempt to silence people. If a company is going to be so easily bullied, they need to face consequences. If it was because of bad ratings, ok, but Laura has top ratings on her time slot. It's bullying, plain and simple.

When Hannity faced the same his followers smashed Keureg's on youtube, just crushed them with a smile. It was so bad, Keureg retracted and gave those who smashed theirs online, a new machine! LOL

THAT'S how you deal with bullies. You bully back.

This kid was vaulted into the limelight as some National spokesperson for gun violence. He has said some VERY offensive things to people, so now he is protected, impacting peoples livelihood?

Contact those walked away from Laura. Tell them it will cost them Big League.

Last edited:

That wasn't really nasty. This is nasty: If that idiot Hogg wants to make a real long-lasting political statement, then he should eat the muzzle end of a gun in public, while the cameras are watching

Or better yet: Remember those Buddhist monks back in the 60's who set themselves on fire; as a form of "protest"? May be he should do that instead.

Imagine what a glorious and long-lasting impression that would make, in the interest of "gun control"?

Yeah, these pussy protesters nowdays have no effing guts. If they were serious and really wanted to garner some empathy to their cause, they would douse themselves with gasoline and light themselves on fire.

Can you imagine the MSM news media coverage they would get, and how much sympathy that would get for their cause? Hell, I'd even be willing to donate a convenience store gas credit card and some lighters, just for the cause.

But no. Today's protesters really suck. They have no guts. Therefore, they shall receive no glory. They're all talk and no action.
You could give it a go as a show of how much you like your gun.

Forum List

Back