How to fund the wall - civil forfeiture for being an illegal alien in the US

How to fund the wall... make Mexico pay for it as promised. Did you forget?

Trump's actual plan was a tax on wires to Mexico, not that the Mexican government would mail us an an actual check. This is just expanding that. Try to keep up
Taxing wires to Mexico isn’t making Mexico pay for it either, it’s making poor people pay for it
You may want to rethink that.

It is money that is NOT going into the Mexican economy, thus not taxed at the no doubt, extremely high tax rate Mexico sets.

I can't wrap my head around your liberty for illegals crap. You're conflating citizens with criminals
Do you really believe that the power-hungry, out-of-control government will stop with illegals? You think it is wise to grant the authority of the federal government (or any government) to strip ANYONE of all property rights?

Is it ever wise to grant a government authority to do things that no free individuals would have?

Government is like fire. When used properly, it serves a much-needed purpose. But, if you fail to keep fire contained to a very limited area and size, it will burn everything down and kill everyone/thing in its path.

There is no equilibrium when it comes to control over government. If we are not constantly reducing and constraining government, our rights are being reduced and constrained.

Trump's actual plan was a tax on wires to Mexico, not that the Mexican government would mail us an an actual check. This is just expanding that. Try to keep up
Taxing wires to Mexico isn’t making Mexico pay for it either, it’s making poor people pay for it

It is money that is NOT going into the Mexican economy, thus not taxed at the no doubt, extremely high tax rate Mexico sets.
Yeah there’s a few degrees of separation there. It’s actually taxing mostly people sending money to poor people in Mexico who use it to pay for the essentials of life. By the time it gets to the Mexican government it is a fraction of what was originally sent. It’s not “we are building a wall and Mexico is paying for it”. Like I said, the spin is dizzying.

Yeah there’s a few degrees of separation there. It’s actually taxing mostly people sending money to poor people in Mexico who use it to pay for the essentials of life. By the time it gets to the Mexican government it is a fraction of what was originally sent. It’s not “we are building a wall and Mexico is paying for it”. Like I said, the spin is dizzying.
I'm not spinning anything. I don't buy into the "Mexico will pay for it" meme. I do, however, think it is more than worth building and there are many ways to find funding for it. Just as there are many ways to find people to work on and man those walls.

Let's implement civil forfeiture for illegal aliens. Government can take their cars, bank accounts, wires to Mexico, whatever they want. That money can be used to build a big, beautiful wall. It can also be used to fund electronic surveillance of the wall, hire more border agents. And ... in reality Mexico is paying the bill for that like Trump promised.

Win, win, right?
The thread premise is truly ridiculous – it presumes that funding Trump’s wall of bigotry and hate is some sort of ‘issue’ or ‘concern’ that requires a 'solution,' when in fact the only solution is to not build the damn thing at all.

I can't wrap my head around your liberty for illegals crap. You're conflating citizens with criminals
Do you really believe that the power-hungry, out-of-control government will stop with illegals? You think it is wise to grant the authority of the federal government (or any government) to strip ANYONE of all property rights?

Is it ever wise to grant a government authority to do things that no free individuals would have?

Government is like fire. When used properly, it serves a much-needed purpose. But, if you fail to keep fire contained to a very limited area and size, it will burn everything down and kill everyone/thing in its path.

There is no equilibrium when it comes to control over government. If we are not constantly reducing and constraining government, our rights are being reduced and constrained.

Correct. Criminals who are here illegally have no legitimate property rights and they aren't entitled to "liberty" in our country

Gotcha, we should let poor bank robbers send the money they illegitimately acquired to their families as well. There is in fact no legitimate way for an illegal alien to make money here

I'm not spinning anything. I don't buy into the "Mexico will pay for it" meme. I do, however, think it is more than worth building and there are many ways to find funding for it. Just as there are many ways to find people to work on and man those walls.
Yes, I want to build it no matter who pays for it. And just so you know, when Trump was running, I thought the same thing leftists think now. The Mexican government will never agree to pay for it.

Unlike the lazy as shit left, I actually looked up Trump's actual plan and it was to tax wires to Mexico. That would be clearly sufficient to pay for the wall

Let's implement civil forfeiture for illegal aliens. Government can take their cars, bank accounts, wires to Mexico, whatever they want. That money can be used to build a big, beautiful wall. It can also be used to fund electronic surveillance of the wall, hire more border agents. And ... in reality Mexico is paying the bill for that like Trump promised.

Win, win, right?
The thread premise is truly ridiculous – it presumes that funding Trump’s wall of bigotry and hate is some sort of ‘issue’ or ‘concern’ that requires a 'solution,' when in fact the only solution is to not build the damn thing at all.

Again the southern stuffed shirt blow hard repeats your bigoted view that only brown people come here illegally. It's time to leave the 50s and update your hatred of blacks and other brown skins, bigot

Win, win, right?

Win, win, right?

Poor guy, your endless importing Democrats voter drive is under constant attack, huh?

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

That’s fine, I partly agree

Gotcha, we should let poor bank robbers send the money they illegitimately acquired to their families as well. There is in fact no legitimate way for an illegal alien to make money here
You think illegal aliens are the only ones sending money back to Mexico? Really?

You think illegal aliens are the only ones sending money back to Mexico? Really?
So my choices are that the entire $69 billion is illegal aliens or none of it is. And I thought you were stupid. Nailed it!

Fuck that shit
Eloquent. To the point. Verbosely economic.

Indeed, your post embodies the Shakespearean standard of proper expression set forth by Polonius in Hamlet:

This business is well ended.
My liege and madam, to expostulate
What majesty should be, what duty is,
Why day is day, night night, and time is time,
Were nothing but to waste night, day, and time.
Therefore, since brevity is the soul of wit
And tediousness the limbs and outward flourishes,
I will be brief: your noble son is mad.
Mad call I it, for, to define true madness,
What is ’t but to be nothing else but mad?
But let that go.

Start using massive AI on the Southern Border... cover the whole damned thing 24x7... rain or shine... and let ICE catch the leakers; dispatched by the system.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

So my choices are that the entire $69 billion is illegal aliens or none of it is. And I thought you were stupid. Nailed it!
You just called them poor bank robbers. So how much of the $69 billion are they responsible for? And who is responsible for the rest?

You just called them poor bank robbers. So how much of the $69 billion are they responsible for? And who is responsible for the rest?

That isn't what I said, you're a fucking idiot

Forum List

Back