How to fund the wall - civil forfeiture for being an illegal alien in the US

Let's implement civil forfeiture for illegal aliens. Government can take their cars, bank accounts, wires to Mexico, whatever they want. That money can be used to build a big, beautiful wall. It can also be used to fund electronic surveillance of the wall, hire more border agents. And ... in reality Mexico is paying the bill for that like Trump promised.

Win, win, right?

Civil forfeiture is never a good thing for any citizen despite the good sounding intentions against bad dudes because innocent citizens often get swept up in it too, but illegal aliens are not citizens so I say: CLEAN 'EM OUT and use the money towards the wall.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Let's implement civil forfeiture for illegal aliens. Government can take their cars, bank accounts, wires to Mexico, whatever they want. That money can be used to build a big, beautiful wall. It can also be used to fund electronic surveillance of the wall, hire more border agents. And ... in reality Mexico is paying the bill for that like Trump promised.

Win, win, right?
NO.

HELL NO.

I will not stoop to that level.

Civil forfeiture is the instrument of criminals. It is legalized theft. No matter how worthy the cause, the means cannot be legalized theft. I can see no end to the abuse that will undoubtedly find its way to affecting American citizens.

How to fund the wall... make Mexico pay for it as promised. Did you forget?

Trump's actual plan was a tax on wires to Mexico, not that the Mexican government would mail us an an actual check. This is just expanding that. Try to keep up

Win, win, right?
That won’t cover anything. Decades of building, manning, and maintaining the wall will eventually push the cost towards trillions. 100% funded by the American taxpayer, not Mexico.
Trillions to build a wall? You're drunk, aren't you?
No, you stupid ass little bitch. Building, manning, maintaining, upgrading over decades and decades... it’s going to cost a whole lot, little Trump sheep. 100% funded by American taxpayers.

Luckily, either the wall won’t be built or it will be torn down a few years after being built, so future generations won’t have that burden. :thup:

Well, you know how stupid your post is because you're being a complete dick. You do that when you realize you're being ridiculous.

But on your post, I bought a stick of gum this morning, it cost $12 billion. Just trying to keep up with your hyperbole.

So your argument is:

1) Building a wall will cost trillions over a couple decades

2) People won't pay for that so over that time they'll let in tens of millions of poor illegal aliens from a shithole country

3) Trump invented southern border security since apparently anyone else who supports having a southern border is a trumpster

Wow, I see why you chose to be a dick to back this crap up ...

Win, win, right?
True idiocy.

Better idea: don't build the moronic wall of bigotry and hate at all, it's a waste of money and time.

So in your bigoted Southern blowhard mind, only brown people come here illegally? Did you just seriously say that, Grand Wizard?

Win, win, right?
That won’t cover anything. Decades of building, manning, and maintaining the wall will eventually push the cost towards trillions. 100% funded by the American taxpayer, not Mexico.
No, you stupid ass little bitch. Building, manning, maintaining, upgrading over decades and decades... it’s going to cost a whole lot, little Trump sheep. 100% funded by American taxpayers.

Luckily, either the wall won’t be built or it will be torn down a few years after being built, so future generations won’t have that burden. :thup:

Illegals already cost us hundreds of billions you idiot, the wall will pay for itself many times over.
“The wall will pay for itself!” :rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::rofl::laugh:

He just esplained it to you, genius.

You see your money train coming to an end, don't you?

Poor guy

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:'

Now you're going to have to get a job ...

Illegals already cost us hundreds of billions you idiot, the wall will pay for itself many times over.
“The wall will pay for itself!” :rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::rofl::laugh:

Your lack of math skills are noted libwit.
^ used zero math skills in this thread

You did though.

TheOldSchool: If you take a gynormous number and transmorgnify it by the number of sands on the beach plus the number of stars in the sky ... it's ... trillions! OMG, the wall will cost trillions of dollars! Every year. No wait, make that every month. Wait twice a day! Yeah, that's the ticket!!!

Win, win, right?
NO.

HELL NO.

I will not stoop to that level.

Civil forfeiture is the instrument of criminals. It is legalized theft. No matter how worthy the cause, the means cannot be legalized theft. I can see no end to the abuse that will undoubtedly find its way to affecting American citizens.

Don't follow the news, do you? They're already doing it. So let's put it to some good use for a change

Don't follow the news, do you? They're already doing it. So let's put it to some good use for a change
I know they are already using government to steal from individuals. I do not approve of it in ANY situation.

I am principled. I will not shit on liberty just because the ends are worthy.

Many times, the ends do NOT justify the means.

This is why we must rid the world of commies. No amount of horror or violation is off the table. They will get what they want at all costs.

Win, win, right?

No. Civil forfeiture is one of the greatest legal evils to exist in our country.

Trump's actual plan was a tax on wires to Mexico, not that the Mexican government would mail us an an actual check. This is just expanding that. Try to keep up
I’m keeping up just fine. Just getting dizzy from all the spin. Too much winning, it’s hard for a snowflake like me to handle

Taxing wires to Mexico isn’t making Mexico pay for it either, it’s making poor people pay for it

Win, win, right?

Good idea. They cost us enough. It is time they "give back" to the community,

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I know they are already using government to steal from individuals. I do not approve of it in ANY situation.

I am principled. I will not shit on liberty just because the ends are worthy.

Many times, the ends do NOT justify the means.

This is why we must rid the world of commies. No amount of horror or violation is off the table. They will get what they want at all costs.

I can't wrap my head around your liberty for illegals crap. You're conflating citizens with criminals

Win, win, right?

No. Civil forfeiture is one of the greatest legal evils to exist in our country.

If you add "for citizens" I agree

I’m keeping up just fine. Just getting dizzy from all the spin. Too much winning, it’s hard for a snowflake like me to handle
You aren't spinning you're full of shit. That was trump's plan on his website

Win, win, right?
/----/"Decades of building, manning, and maintaining the wall will eventually push the cost towards trillions. "
But Libs screamed the Keystone pipeline would create few if any permanent jobs. Go figure....

Forum List

Back