How to encourage Democrats not to vote?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Given the TDS/mental illness that so many Democrats suffer, how can they be encouraged to not vote in next year's election? Simply pointing out the disastrous policies they have supported in the past will never sway them to vote for Trump, because he reminds them of their own fathers/authority figures saying "I told you so."

Instead, they have to be cajoled into thinking that their votes don't matter anyway. One way might be to reinforce their belief that the Electoral College somehow rigs our Presidential elections. Another way might be to convince them that the Democrats will automatically regain their House majority, so why bother to vote?

Can you think of other ways they might be stopped from further ruining our country?

Given the TDS/mental illness that so many Democrats suffer, how can they be encouraged to not vote in next year's election? Simply pointing out the disastrous policies they have supported in the past will never sway them to vote for Trump, because he reminds them of their own fathers/authority figures saying "I told you so."

Instead, they have to be cajoled into thinking that their votes don't matter anyway. One way might be to reinforce their belief that the Electoral College somehow rigs our Presidential elections. Another way might be to convince them that the Democrats will automatically regain their House majority, so why bother to vote?

Can you think of other ways they might be stopped from further ruining our country?
Make them show an ID and vote in person.

Sometimes I pause and remember that they murdered Jeffrey Epstein in a high-security prison to keep him quiet about global elites sexually abusing children.
Then I switch modes and carry on as if we live in a normal world where our problems can be solved by voting.....

LOL. Biden's already on that.

Forum List

Back