How They See Us: "Biden Is the Worst Thing that Could Have Happened to Humanity

Social scum have the same constitutional rights and any other citizen, ya fucking clown shoe.
As I understand it, this is the language of the typical representative of the Democratic part of the population, which claims a leading role in the world???

THIS is the language you learned in elementary school and church and you want to pass it on to all other peoples as a standard of speech and consciousness???

some on here don't know the difference.] but they're quick with their thumbsdown because they are part of the group that call evil good and good evil.
You are definitely right and today I will be doing a review of an article posted by BBC on the subject. I ALREADY foresee a reaction, but "the truth comes first"!

The OP doesn't know his facts. Biden holds anti-imperialist views just like Obama the anti-American. Biden doesn't have the balls to deploy our troops anywhere.
And how many tens (hundreds???) of millions would you still like to kill and WHERE? In oil-rich Saudi Arabia or Kuwait?

Biden has not only no "balls" today, but also no brains. This is how he pays for his sordid past.

The left are liars. I'm not talking about leftist posters here now. YOU are only manipulated and propagandized and you don't see it yet...if you ever will. You MAY never see it.

Listen to men..Black men who went to the trouble to find out the truth.\

I love that linkage. That equivalency. God and Putin as bros.
Who knew?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I, for one, will give a hat-tip to poster Alexi for introducing me to the word autochthons. I confess....I had not seen it before.
I love learning new things.

------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, Alexi, Alexi, Alexi.......you've missed a nuance or two in your beliefs about the 1st Amendment.
The Constitution is NOT on your side if some fellow poster here tells you to STFU and lobbies a mod or two, or even ownership to ban your butt. They can do that. Trust me. And the Constitution never comes into play.
ps....the 1st A applies to government restricting speech....NOT to some bloke on the internet putting you on 'ignore' or telling you to BIOYAss, shut up and go sit in a corner. The bloke can do that and it ain't even illegal.
It's sort of akin to your daughter's new boyfriend visiting at Christmas and telling your wife she needs to lose some pounds, and that your tobacco habit makes your breath stink. And for that......you can throw his skinny azz out on the curb. And NOT...violate his 1st Amendment rights.
Trust me on that too.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, no "other" what?
Who is coming here?
Who is paying them? (and out of simple curiosity...how much are they earning? and to do what?)
Lastly, make this nation like theirs? What nation is theirs?
Be our Yoda here poser 22lc. Give us some guidance on just what the hell you are talking about. K?

Well, that's how today's "democrats" understand the constitutional right to free speech. And that is exactly what you were doing by gagging those who spoke out against America's pro-globalist traitors. This is what you did to Trump. This is what you did to those who supported his movement.

Now you are doing THIS to Elon Musk when he has decided to change the "rules of the game" in the world's information field and has taken a peace initiative against the Russian-Ukrainian and, in fact, the proxy-American-British war against Russia. You brought down the value of his assets of the automobile giant TESLA on the stock exchange.

The difference between Elon Musk and me is that I have NO capital other than my knowledge, no Tesla, no Neurolink, and this makes you furious. I only have academic titles and a reputation in the scientific world that you cannot take away from me.
All you can do is labeling and insulting me. But that only makes me smile ironically and I even feel sorry for you.

The paradox is that both America and Great Britain, Ukraine and Russia are ruled by people of the same affiliation, who "settle relations" by sacrificing the autochthonous population of their countries (I mean, in this case, Ukraine and Russia, since there are almost no autochthons in either America or Great Britain).

Publishing the idiotic words of Brandon doesn’t constitute a thesis, you laughable hack.

You have no ability to deny anybody their right to engage in any debate, you moron.

Now, try to do what you claim you do. Make a coherent point. A claim. An assertion. Support it with facts to which you can point to some support. And support it with something amounting to a syllogism or a string of syllogisms. It’s called “logic.” Give it a try.

Go! Or, you’re free to go fuck off, instead. 👍
If you can not answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names.
Elbert Hubbard, 1856-1915, American writer

Well, Alexi, in your response to my avatar and from which I highlight portions below.... well, there seems to be a theme in your post. And, surprisingly, it seems to be me.

In your long post I think I counted at least 8 references to me and my alleged actions.
Which, to be honest, I don't recall such fascination with my avatar's efforts by any other poster.
It makes me puff up a bit....in sort of prideful fantasy.

But, the humble farmer that I can be would suggest you think too highly of me. I ain't that effective. Now, don't get me wrong....I CAN get things done if I have purpose, but.....but, driving down the market value of the entire Tesla company seems, to me, to be a tad histrionic. And, above my effectiveness ceiling.

Nonetheless, I AM flattered.
Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
that is exactly what you were doing by gagging those who spoke out against America's pro-globalist traitors.
This is what you did to Trump.
his is what you did to those who supported his movement.
Now you are doing THIS to Elon Musk........
You brought down the value of his assets of the automobile giant TESLA on the stock exchange.
this makes you furious. I only have academic titles and a reputation in the scientific world
that you cannot take away from me.
All you can do is labeling and insulting me.

As I understand it, this is the language of the typical representative of the Democratic part of the population, which claims a leading role in the world???

THIS is the language you learned in elementary school and church and you want to pass it on to all other peoples as a standard of speech and consciousness???
The verisimilitude of my prose is of no consequence to the self proclaimed bastions of morality.

So feel free to cram the faux outrage up your nether regions.

Well, Obama is definitely NOT black or even African-American
Yeah, right.
dr+obama.jpg

I’d you cannot even construct an argument, you’re not obliged to try.
Luckily for you, alexa.
I know this technique of psychological subversion to ruin a discussion - I won't fall for it.

And FURTHER, I will not respond to your posts for you are avoiding a constructive discussion

Forum List

Back