How the Times Square terrorists was treated by the terrorists rights focused Obama Ad

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
According to Obama terrorist's rights have to be respected. So here how he was probably treated when taken into custody

1) His Miranda Rights were right, and was told he has the right not to reveal anything that may incriminate him, and stop further terrorist attacks

2) He was given a lawyer, who made it clear to shut up and not say anything. Thereby, making sure he doesn't do anything to help America fight terrorism and save american lives

3) He was offered a book deal

4) Coffee and donuts, don't want to upset these terrorists

5) The terrorists scumbag was put into a room and interrogated. Any information that could lead to stopping futher terrorists attacks was gotten from him. Whoops sorry that would be done during the previous administration, not this one.

Once again, we see a total failure among the Obama Administration.

Instead of treating the Time Square bomber as an illegal combatant, Obama gave him Miranda Rights.

What should have happened is that the FBI and/or CIA should have interrogated him, and gleaned out of him, every single bit of intelligence information that they can to stop further terrorist attacks.

That can't happen now, because libs are too concerned with giving terrorists rights than protecting American lives.

Before Obama elected, America was protected for 7 years from terrorist attacks. Now we have had 4 since Obama got elected.

What really pisses me off is that the Times Square bomber was on a no fly list. The feds knew that he was dangerous. Why wasn't he picked up and interrogated months ago?

The time to stop terrorist attacks is months before they occur, not after they have been executed.

This is what happens when we have a naive incompetent as president who treats Al Qaida like a law enforcement issue, instead of like a war against illegal combatants.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
He was on a "No Fly" list, but boarded a plane to Dubai. Napolitano is bragging on Homeland's performance?! Who gave this clown a visa <gone> who gave him citizenship? <gone>

He was on a "No Fly" list, but boarded a plane to Dubai. Napolitano is bragging on Homeland's performance?! Who gave this clown a visa <gone> who gave him citizenship? <gone>

More so, why wasn't he picked up months ago and in a prison cell?

That is the difference between Obama's law enforcement approach, and Bush's pro-active approach.

Obama considers it a success if a bomb doesn't go off at the last moment, Bush considered it a success, when the terrorist was apprehended months ago in Afghanistan, Iraq, or Prakistan.

He is an American citizen.

Fucking A right he was given his Miranda warnings.

Fucking loons.

He is an illegal combatant, and has no rights.

He is an American citizen. Thus abso-fucking-lutely needs to be Mirandized. Unless you want the whole case against him thrown out on a technicality.

they don't want a case. they want him sent to gitmo without a trial.

unamerican nutters

he isn't a combatant at all.. .he is a criminal. maybe they want to pretend he was found on a battlefield

He is an American citizen.

Fucking A right he was given his Miranda warnings.

Fucking loons.

They didn't need to Mirandize him, they had enough evidence before they arrested him.

Thanks for proving you have no clue what Miranda rights are or how they are applied.

I'm no lawyer, that's what Napolitano said in an interview. She probably got that right from Eric Holder, you know Obama's top lawyer.

I'm no lawyer
Neither am I. Don't need to be to know the simple basics of our legal system.

They said that they had enough evidence w/o using anything he said, he was spilling his guts about his associates, so they let him keep talking. I don't know how Miranda works exactly, but I believe its about "self-incrimination".

They apparently have him on video, so there isn't any tainted evidence (apparently?!).

What? YOu don't veel save? :lol:

He is an illegal combatant, and has no rights.

He is an American citizen. Thus abso-fucking-lutely needs to be Mirandized. Unless you want the whole case against him thrown out on a technicality.

they don't want a case. they want him sent to gitmo without a trial.

unamerican nutters

he isn't a combatant at all.. .he is a criminal. maybe they want to pretend he was found on a battlefield

well hell, little lady,, after 9-11 I'd consider Manhatten a battlefield. Three thousand people died there.. What "not battlefield" have you ever seen that happen on?? You don't think they were on a battlefield??

I'm no lawyer
Neither am I. Don't need to be to know the simple basics of our legal system.

They said that they had enough evidence w/o using anything he said, he was spilling his guts about his associates, so they let him keep talking. I don't know how Miranda works exactly, but I believe its about "self-incrimination".

They apparently have him on video, so there isn't any tainted evidence (apparently?!).

the way miranda works is that if you are in custody AND being interrogated, then they have to tell you your rights. if you are not in custody or are not being questioned, you are not required to be mirandized. finally, if you blurt something out while in custoday but have not been asked a question, your comments are admissible in court so long as you legitimately were not under questioning.

the video, whatever exists, is only part of a picture. supposedly the guy has given a lot of information so of course they mirandized him. why wouldn't they? it protects their case. why would one risk this loser being found not guilty because the cops were stupid.

So where do Libs draw the line, when is it no longer an ordinary criminal act?

If he tried to detonate a dirty bomb, that count?

If he tried and failed to release small pox in the NY City subway, would that still be a criminal act?

Where do Libs draw the line, if at all?

Forum List

Back