How the Times Square terrorists was treated by the terrorists rights focused Obama Ad

He is an American citizen. Thus abso-fucking-lutely needs to be Mirandized. Unless you want the whole case against him thrown out on a technicality.

they don't want a case. they want him sent to gitmo without a trial.

unamerican nutters

he isn't a combatant at all.. .he is a criminal. maybe they want to pretend he was found on a battlefield

well hell, little lady,, after 9-11 I'd consider Manhatten a battlefield. Three thousand people died there.. What "not battlefield" have you ever seen that happen on?? You don't think they were on a battlefield??

I was thinking that its his motive that counts, as part of the International Terrorist movement. Its not just a "crime", its the act of a war criminal, mass murder for terrorism's sake.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
well hell, little lady,, after 9-11 I'd consider Manhatten a battlefield. Three thousand people died there.. What "not battlefield" have you ever seen that happen on?? You don't think they were on a battlefield??

would you? what battles were fought?

it was a crime scene. and luckily, new yorkers, being a much tougher bunch than you pretend macho rightwingnuts weren't going to let an attack destroy us.

you want to sink to what they are? more power to you.

He is an American citizen. Thus abso-fucking-lutely needs to be Mirandized. Unless you want the whole case against him thrown out on a technicality.

unamerican nutters

he isn't a combatant at all.. .he is a criminal. maybe they want to pretend he was found on a battlefield

For months after 9/11 lower Manhattan as far north as City Hall smelled like death and a house fire.

Last edited:
So where do Libs draw the line, when is it no longer an ordinary criminal act?

If he tried to detonate a dirty bomb, that count?

If he tried and failed to release small pox in the NY City subway, would that still be a criminal act?

Where do Libs draw the line, if at all?

Do you need to have it spelled out for YOU??? If he were white, if he were old, if he went to a Tea Party.. if he were a Republican,, that's where Jilly would draw the line.. no miranda,, straight to the gallows he would go.. are we clear on the matter now???

unamerican nutters

For months after 9/11 lower Manhattan up as far norther as City Hall smelled like death and a house fire.

So how do New Yorkers like Jill forget that horror doyathink?

it was a crime scene. and luckily, new yorkers, being a much tougher bunch than you pretend macho rightwingnuts weren't going to let an attack destroy us.

I guess so,, cause I'd want to kick the living shit out of them.. no matter what it took.. I still remember those gasoline soaked people jumping from those building.. I'm glad you're tough cause I'm sure as hell not.

For months after 9/11 lower Manhattan up as far norther as City Hall smelled like death and a house fire.

moron.... no one forgets... idiot. we just don't become bullies like you are because then we're no better than the losers who flew the planes into my old office building.

loon.

I guess so,, cause I'd want to kick the living shit out of them.. no matter what it took.. I still remember those gasoline soaked people jumping from those building.. I'm glad you're tough cause I'm sure as hell not.

yeah, it made lots of sense to attack a country that had nothing to do with the attack on us.

see, idiot, to me, attacking someone brown just to feel better wouldn't seem very effective.

unamerican nutters

I was thinking that its his motive that counts, as part of the International Terrorist movement. Its not just a "crime", its the act of a war criminal, mass murder for terrorism's sake.

that's what holder said I think,, it was an act of terrorism with attempted use of weapons of mass destruction.. now car bombs are weapons of mass destruction,, this they have denied in Iraq for 8 years.. oh well,

yeah, it made lots of sense to attack a country that had nothing to do with the attack on us.

see, idiot, to me, attacking someone brown just to feel better wouldn't seem very effective.

which country are you talking about? I never said nuttin about tacking no country. I said I'd want to kick the living shit outta them.. I'd do it using covert special ops.. no war, no country,, just kill em where I found em.

moron.... no one forgets... idiot. we just don't become bullies like you are because then we're no better than the losers who flew the planes into my old office building.

loon.

you'd sit there and do nothing? and you call me a loon? wow!

loon.

You see Willow as a bully? I see her as a moron....seriously...not joking either. Dumb as a sack of shit....

loon.

who is sitting there doing nothing? i think they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

i just don't think we should become lawless. is that too complex for you?

loon.

You see Willow as a bully? I see her as a moron....seriously...not joking either. Dumb as a sack of shit....

so, you would sit there beside Jill and die,, how noble.. pussy,, but noble,, we shall remember yer nobleness. :lol:

Saddam killed 300,000 Iraqis, started two major wars, had the 4th largest army in the world and huge oil reserves, meaning unlimited resources. He defied the UN, and was removed and replaced by a democracy. He had nothing to do with 9/11, but Iraq needed a regime change.

Tell me removing a vicious brutal dictator like Saddam was just a racist act?! How fucking stupid does that sound? Tell me you prefer Saddam back in power in Iraq.

loon.

who is sitting there doing nothing? i think they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

i just don't think we should become lawless. is that too complex for you?

yep,, not to complex, you want to treat them as criminals, while they see themselves as warriors at war with the west,, seems too complex for you, not for me.. they mock you, they know how to beat you at your own game, they know how to game the system and stupid libruls just play along with them in the name of noble. remember how they all got on the airplane and made all the gestures of terrorism and then when the passengers reported them the ran and filed lawsuits to shut them up.. they know how to play your stupid sense of "better than they" til they have you in your shiny copper coffin.

loon.

so, you would sit there beside Jill and die,, how noble.. pussy,, but noble,, we shall remember yer nobleness. :lol:

Er, no. What I would do is way above your intellectual capability to understand....

loon.

i think most bullies are morons.

now let's get this straight,, for the record.. am I the bully and the terrorists are the victims?? somehow I knew it would end up that way.. somehow I just knew.

Saddam killed 300,000 Iraqis, started two major wars, had the 4th largest army in the world and huge oil reserves, meaning unlimited resources. He defied the UN, and was removed and replaced by a democracy. He had nothing to do with 9/11, but Iraq needed a regime change.

Tell me removing a vicious brutal dictator like Saddam was just a racist act?! How fucking stupid does that sound? Tell me you prefer Saddam back in power in Iraq.

Saddam paid each Palastinian family 25 thousand dollars to turn their children into suicide bombers.. he was a mass murderer.. he put people feet first through wood chippers, alive. if the libruls had their way he would still be doing it.

Forum List

Back