How the rest of the world views our "beloved" President

The issues that drove Trump's election, trade and immigration, are all about increasing the size and wealth of the middle class.

So, you are here DECLARING that Trump and his inept entourage in the GOP congress are really helping the middle class????

is THAT what you are declaring???

Go on, answer a yes or a no.....and I'll keep that post if and when the tax cut proposal materializes.
LOL

Nice moving the goal posts there.

Do you realize that such an action is a defacto admission that you could not defend your original claim, ie that Trump supporters want the US to be like Russia?

Or do you lack that self awareness?

Anyhow, I'm going to restate what I actually said, WITH your post that you cut, to hide the fact that you moved the goal post.

If you want to actually reply to what we were discussing, start from there, vile lying lefty.

They dream of turning America into russia. Realize that in russia the rich have all the wealth, there's very little safetynet, and they hate LGBT people with a passion. So if you're not part of the elite you're trash.

That is what the trumpers want for America!

Well, it would take some brain power to even want the miseries experienced by common Russian citizens.....My contention is that most of these nitwits are just Trump CULT members following the lead of a fellow moron (somewhat of the color orange.)

The issues that drove Trump's election, trade and immigration, are all about increasing the size and wealth of the middle class.

Stop your moronic lying.

Protectionism does not increase the middle class.

There is literally no examples on earth where this has happened.

It’s what third-world basket cases like Venezuela and Zimbabwe resort to.

There are winners and losers in capitalism and freedom.

And those who are resorting to protectionism are the losers of freedom and capitalism who are looking to government intervention to protect them against freedom and capitalism.

So, you are here DECLARING that Trump and his inept entourage in the GOP congress are really helping the middle class????

Go on, answer a yes or a no.....and I'll keep that post if and when the tax cut proposal materializes.
LOL

Do you realize that such an action is a defacto admission that you could not defend your original claim, ie that Trump supporters want the US to be like Russia?

Anyhow, I'm going to restate what I actually said, WITH your post that you cut, to hide the fact that you moved the goal post.

If you want to actually reply to what we were discussing, start from there, vile lying lefty.

They dream of turning America into russia. Realize that in russia the rich have all the wealth, there's very little safetynet, and they hate LGBT people with a passion. So if you're not part of the elite you're trash.

Well, it would take some brain power to even want the miseries experienced by common Russian citizens.....My contention is that most of these nitwits are just Trump CULT members following the lead of a fellow moron (somewhat of the color orange.)

Stop your moronic lying.

And those who are resorting to protectionism are the losers of freedom and capitalism who are looking to government intervention to protect them against freedom and capitalism.

We have been losing all the time to nearly everyone.

We are not that incompetent. THe fix is in.

What turned Japan into a First World Nation? South Korea? What is fueling China's massive growth?

Massive trade surplus with US.

LOL

Stop your moronic lying.

What turned Japan into a First World Nation? South Korea? What is fueling China's massive growth?

That is total fucking bullshit by economic illiterates.

It used to be that the ignorant Left didn’t have a fucking clue about how economics worked. Now we have the uneducated economically illiterate right wing spewing bullshit.

The illiterate protectionist right wants the government to interfere in the economy to restrict freedom and make everyone poorer so the government can redistribute wealth through tariffs and higher taxes and prices.

Just admit it, alt-right. Tell everyone that you want the government to redistribute wealth from others to you. Just like the liberals.

It would at least be intellectually honest.

LOL

Stop your moronic lying.

That is total fucking bullshit by economic illiterates.

It used to be that the ignorant Left didn’t have a fucking clue about how economics worked. Now we have the uneducated economically illiterate right wing spewing bullshit.

The illiterate protectionist right wants the government to interfere in the economy to restrict freedom and make everyone poorer so the government can redistribute wealth through tariffs and higher taxes and prices.

So, if it was not massive trade surpluses that turned Japan and South Korea into FIrst World nations, what was it?

(i'm sorry for wanting answers in the answers to my questions, it's a thing I do)

Nothing about the opiate epidemic undermines his point

YOu do realize that, don't you?

I mean, that's why you didn't actually make your point, because you knew you could not.

it does to a degree because your opiate epidemic is out of control. People are guzzling oxycotin by the handful because it makes them feel good (ie, less depressed) and they are high as kites.

That aside, his point is misleading. He offers graphs and information about the Scandinavian countries. What he really needs to do is supply the same info about the USA. The country that invented anti depressants. Do that, and let's look at the results...

So, in 2009,

"Opioid peptides and their receptors are potential candidates for the development of novel antidepressant treatment."

we got a maybe they could be used for the minority of people that don't respond to normal antidepressants.

Was that proven? Followed up on? Are they actually being proscribed like that in any numbers?

Or is this an absurd factoid that does nothing to support the idea that citing the opiate epidemic challenges iamawho's point?

So, in 2009,

"Opioid peptides and their receptors are potential candidates for the development of novel antidepressant treatment."

we got a maybe they could be used for the minority of people that don't respond to normal antidepressants.

Was that proven? Followed up on? Are they actually being proscribed like that in any numbers?

Or is this an absurd factoid that does nothing to support the idea that citing the opiate epidemic challenges iamawho's point?

Fine, Cornell.....Like I told you,go take a nap....I really don't give a flying fuck if you remain just as stupid as you are now......LOL

Nothing about the opiate epidemic undermines his point

YOu do realize that, don't you?

I mean, that's why you didn't actually make your point, because you knew you could not.

it does to a degree because your opiate epidemic is out of control. People are guzzling oxycotin by the handful because it makes them feel good (ie, less depressed) and they are high as kites.

That aside, his point is misleading. He offers graphs and information about the Scandinavian countries. What he really needs to do is supply the same info about the USA. The country that invented anti depressants. Do that, and let's look at the results...

Opiates are depressants. They may produce pleasant feelings in people, but not in the method anti-depressants.

So, in 2009,

I've just finished reading Dreamland. Read it. Get educated.

https://www.amazon.com/Dreamland-True-Americas-Opiate-Epidemic/dp/1511336404&tag=ff0d01-20

So, in 2009,

Fine, Cornell.....Like I told you,go take a nap....I really don't give a flying fuck if you remain just as stupid as you are now......LOL

Got it, you don't know, or know and realize that it does not support your point.

So, in 2009,

I've just finished reading Dreamland. Read it. Get educated.

https://www.amazon.com/Dreamland-True-Americas-Opiate-Epidemic/dp/1511336404&tag=ff0d01-20

I live in the Rust Belt. I see enough of the result of the epidemic. It does not look like people who are dosed on antidepressants.

....and this is from last July......Imagine if the survey were held today....LOL

Only a few countries have positive views of Trump.

In just eight of the 37 nations in the study, roughly half or more say they have confidence in Trump to do the right thing in world affairs. The president gets his best reviews in the Philippines.
Trump also gets mostly positive ratings in sub-Saharan Africa, Russia, Israel and Vietnam.

Most say Trump is arrogant, intolerant and dangerous….

9 charts on how the world sees President Trump

Irrelevant.

We are a sovereign nation. The rest of the world has no say in how we run our country, or who we elect to do so.

Forum List

Back