How the rest of the world views our "beloved" President

The rest of the world are pussies like Europe, being cucked and losing their entire culture to mass migration.

Who really cares what beta males in Sweden think of our POTUS?

OP hates America

I wonder what Nat things it is funny, when I call her on her race baiting assholeness?

Surely she's not so delusional that she thinks her behavior is funny?

Because people like her are tearing this nation apart.

And she is an asshole.

The only people tearing you nation apart is the Orange Buffoon and his cabal of apes...

Can't say why, maybe its not needed, but I want a president ( Plain talk is fine) but who at least sounds smarter than me.
I want a president who came up the hard way, so he's aware what kind of work it takes to get to middle class & beyond.
one that works hard to remember that he/she works for all of us, I dream on

Its a direct negative correlation to the spread of narcotics and aids. Amazing.

2/3rds of the global map has no data, this is just election wish junk

Last edited:
I wonder what Nat things it is funny, when I call her on her race baiting assholeness?

Surely she's not so delusional that she thinks her behavior is funny?

Because people like her are tearing this nation apart.

And she is an asshole.

The only people tearing you nation apart is the Orange Buffoon and his cabal of apes...

There is nothing about what he or we are doing that is tearing this nation apart.

He brought home three Americans facing years in a Third World Jail and the Left is attacking him for it.

Can't say why, maybe its not needed, but I want a president ( Plain talk is fine) but who at least sounds smarter than me.
I want a president who came up the hard way, so he's aware what kind of work it takes to get to middle class & beyond.
one that works hard to remember that he/she works for all of us, I dream on

We had a choice between two extremely wealthy people.

ONe had policies that would continue to fuck the working poor and middle class Americans.

The other had polices that would seek to serve their interests.

We chose wisely.

There is nothing about what he or we are doing that is tearing this nation apart.

He brought home three Americans facing years in a Third World Jail and the Left is attacking him for it.

WTF? What does that have to do with anything.
He is the most divisive president in my life time. Not only that he is completely out of his depth.

He is the most divisive president in my life time. Not only that he is completely out of his depth.

Bringing home three AMERICANS, seeing them as Americans, despite the near certainty that they were not supporters is an action that shows UNITY, not division.

Note how I made a claim and then backed it up with an example action by the President.

Note how you just made an empty statement with nothing to back it up.

Now, try to think of what that means.

wrong, the most divisive was Obama. With Trump in office the divisive force is the corrupt lying media, and libtards like you that cannot get over the fact that crooked Hillary lost.

....and this is from last July......Imagine if the survey were held today....LOL

Only a few countries have positive views of Trump.

In just eight of the 37 nations in the study, roughly half or more say they have confidence in Trump to do the right thing in world affairs. The president gets his best reviews in the Philippines.
Trump also gets mostly positive ratings in sub-Saharan Africa, Russia, Israel and Vietnam.

Most say Trump is arrogant, intolerant and dangerous….

9 charts on how the world sees President Trump

I remember the “ how the rest of the world views US” posts back when Bush was President...... and then we went with “apologize for America and appease the rest of the World first so they will think we’ll of US” for the next 8 years. The rest of the World needs to get its own houses in order. Bashing and blaming America is not a path towards those ends.

wrong, the most divisive was Obama

Any relation to this guy, Mr. Tuna???

upload_2017-11-26_7-17-55.png

wrong, the most divisive was Obama. With Trump in office the divisive force is the corrupt lying media, and libtards like you that cannot get over the fact that crooked Hillary lost.

Obama is the first President who spoke of “punishing enemies and rewarding friends” and to “bring guns to knife fights”. He was not a President who wanted nor was willing to work with the other side of the aisle. Compromise is not a word he is familiar with. He would put out his plan, mock those who disagreed with it, and let his lapdog media and flick of sheep attack those opposed his plans with cries of “racist!” Or “you just don’t want a Black man in The White House.

Bashing and blaming America is not a path towards those ends.

Those world-wide polls do NOT indicate other countries "bashing and blaming America".....They indicate their bashing and blaming the orange clown YOU helped get elected.

See the difference??? (or maybe not)

Bashing and blaming America is not a path towards those ends.

Those world-wide polls do NOT indicate other countries "bashing and blaming America".....They indicate their bashing and blaming the orange clown YOU helped get elected.

See the difference??? (or maybe not)

Hmmm, those same pollsters said Hillary had a 97% chance of winning and that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes. FAKE polls, fake news.

He was not a President who wanted nor was willing to work with the other side of the aisle. Compromise is not a word he is familiar with

....and what follows, is AFTER McConnell swore to make Obama a one-term president and a promise to NOT ever work with him......

Obama's Unsung Bipartisan Legacy | RealClearPolitics

Obama's Attempts at Bipartisanship: a Chronological Review - The ...

and there are no democrats swearing to make Trump a one term president and refusing to work with him?

Don't be so fricken stupid. That is what is wrong with DC and why this country is going down the tubes. Party has become more important than doing the people's business------------and that sucks no matter which party is in power.

Forum List

Back