How the rest of the world views our "beloved" President

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
....and this is from last July......Imagine if the survey were held today....LOL

Only a few countries have positive views of Trump.

In just eight of the 37 nations in the study, roughly half or more say they have confidence in Trump to do the right thing in world affairs. The president gets his best reviews in the Philippines.
Trump also gets mostly positive ratings in sub-Saharan Africa, Russia, Israel and Vietnam.

Most say Trump is arrogant, intolerant and dangerous….

9 charts on how the world sees President Trump

• Banned
Why do you love him?

Because trump has been able to do to the GOP what NO democrat could ever have dreamed of accomplishing in just a few months.......THAT is why I "love" him.....LOL

....and this is from last July......Imagine if the survey were held today....LOL

Only a few countries have positive views of Trump.

In just eight of the 37 nations in the study, roughly half or more say they have confidence in Trump to do the right thing in world affairs. The president gets his best reviews in the Philippines.
Trump also gets mostly positive ratings in sub-Saharan Africa, Russia, Israel and Vietnam.

Most say Trump is arrogant, intolerant and dangerous….

9 charts on how the world sees President Trump

Who cares?

Good. If the world doesn't like him, he's doing something right.
The world loved the way we handed out money like Halloween candy. Trump is ending that practice.
:piss2:the globe. What has the world done for us lately? About time we took care of our own for a change...

EXCELLENT. The less popular the POTUS and America in general are internationally, the better. It reminds us that the USA does not actually have any real allies in the world. We are truly alone as the last bastion of hope for humanity.

Trumps awesomeness abounds!!

Let the "rest of the world" go fucking whistle for Barack

Yea, i bet those people care if we think bad of their leader...
Fuckin bedwetters

Trumps awesomeness abounds!!

ONLY among these folks (of course, you included).....LOL

upload_2017-11-22_12-6-35.png

Imagine how disappointed some will be if America thrives.

America WILL thrive....in spite of Trump's demagoguery, ineptitude and treachery.
Of that, rest assured,....we will survive this stain of an administration.

EXCELLENT. The less popular the POTUS and America in general are internationally, the better. It reminds us that the USA does not actually have any real allies in the world. We are truly alone as the last bastion of hope for humanity.

"When Fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross.....:"

Imagine how disappointed some will be if America thrives.
America WILL thrive....in spite of Trump's demagoguery, ineptitude and treachery. Of that, rest assured,....we will survive this stain of an administration.
I'd be just fine if he proved me wrong and was very successful in his own right.

I wonder what it's like to hope for the worst just because a President isn't on your team.

This situational patriotism is causing us more damage than anything else.

I wonder what it's like to hope for the worst just because a President isn't on your team.

Very moronic assertion.......I did NOT like the orange idiot when he was a Democrat and I certainly don't like the charlatan when he is in charge of our country as a Republican......t ISN'T a matter of team, if your other half .brain were functioning you'd realize that Trump is ONLY on the Trump team.....not your either.

Forum List

Back