How the rest of the world views our "beloved" President

The World's Happiest Countries Take The Most Antidepressants

Now WHO could possibly argue with the above.......(What a MORON......LOL)

A new infographic created via Dadaviz and based on an OECD report suggests the moods of Scandinavian nations may be more closely linked to medicine than anything else.

Sadly, Trumpkins don't give a rat's ass as long as he's popular in countries ruled by autocratic, murderous assholes such as Putin, Duterte & Erdogan.

'Murica First :(

They dream of turning America into russia. Realize that in russia the rich have all the wealth, there's very little safetynet, and they hate LGBT people with a passion. So if you're not part of the elite you're trash.

That is what the trumpers want for America!

LOL, but mine proves I am correct, and that is all that matters-)

Stay dumb.....I really don't give a crap.....LOL

Why are you always worried about what others think?

So if we take Nat as credible, (which he is not) we must ask ourselves how/why in the world is Denmark so happy. Nat would have you believe it is because of all their freebies, transfer of wealth, stealing from producers and giving to others. Maybe so! If I could steal Nats stuff legally and use it, I might be happy to; but then again, that is assuming Nat has anything, lol!

But then, MAYBE, just maybe, the Danes are having help seeing the world so rosy. What do I mean? Well, I have already shown they are a bunch of LEFTIST DRUNKS, so maybe that makes some happy. What else might make them happy? Well, maybe THIS------->

So, let us all take stock of this------------> they are drunk, on drugs, and get freebies from producers, lolol. A LEFTY paradise for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!

Says the guy whose country has an opiate epidemic...

Nothing about the opiate epidemic undermines his point.

YOu do realize that, don't you?

I mean, that's why you didn't actually make your point, because you knew you could not.

Sadly, Trumpkins don't give a rat's ass as long as he's popular in countries ruled by autocratic, murderous assholes such as Putin, Duterte & Erdogan.

They dream of turning America into russia. Realize that in russia the rich have all the wealth, there's very little safetynet, and they hate LGBT people with a passion. So if you're not part of the elite you're trash.

Doesn't that fact that you have to lie so much, make you realize that you are on the wrong side?

THe Trade and Immigration issues, which drove Trump's campaign, are BOTH about increasing both the wealth and size of the Middle Class.

Suicide rates:

Denmark: 9.3 per 100,000 people Ranked 11th.

United States: 13.7 per 100,000 people Ranked 7th. (47% more than Denmark)

Well, it would take some brain power to even want the miseries experienced by common Russian citizens.....My contention is that most of these nitwits are just Trump CULT members following the lead of a fellow moron (somewhat of the color orange.)

Well, it would take some brain power to even want the miseries experienced by common Russian citizens.....My contention is that most of these nitwits are just Trump CULT members following the lead of a fellow moron (somewhat of the color orange.)

The issues that drove Trump's election, trade and immigration, are all about increasing the size and wealth of the middle class.

Stop your moronic lying.

I mean, that's why you didn't actually make your point, because you knew you could not.

When your fellow moron cites:

What the hell did you expect???

The issues that drove Trump's election, trade and immigration, are all about increasing the size and wealth of the middle class.

So, you are here DECLARING that Trump and his inept entourage in the GOP congress are really helping the middle class????

is THAT what you are declaring???

Go on, answer a yes or a no.....and I'll keep that post if and when the tax cut proposal materializes.
LOL

Here. let me help you

Here is the key takeaway from the new analysis, which is the work of the Tax Policy Center:

By 2027, around 50 percent of taxpayers will see a tax hike.

upload_2017-11-23_5-21-31-png.162142

When your fellow moron cites:

What the hell did you expect???

I was kind of expecting that when you people hit the "reply" button, that you would type something that has something to do with the post you were "replying" to.

HOw does the US having an opiate epidemic undermine IAMAWHOSURE's point?

Answer that, or STFU.

This needs to be a sticky .

I was kind of expecting that when you people hit the "reply" button, that you would type something that has something to do with the post you were "replying" to.

Answer that, or STFU.

here, you fucking moron......

IAMAWHORE wrote that Denmark and other "happy countries" use more antidepressants than the U.S.

(have I lost you so far???)

We responded that it is US who use more opiates......

Now, for the clincher.......

Opiates as antidepressants. ... Opioid peptides and their receptors are potential candidates for the development of novel antidepressant treatment. In this context, endogenous opioid peptides are co-expressed in brain areas known to play a major role in affective disorders and in the action of antidepressant drugs.

Go take a nap......LOL

So, you are here DECLARING that Trump and his inept entourage in the GOP congress are really helping the middle class????

is THAT what you are declaring???

Go on, answer a yes or a no.....and I'll keep that post if and when the tax cut proposal materializes.
LOL

Nice moving the goal posts there.

Do you realize that such an action is a defacto admission that you could not defend your original claim, ie that Trump supporters want the US to be like Russia?

Or do you lack that self awareness?

Anyhow, I'm going to restate what I actually said, WITH your post that you cut, to hide the fact that you moved the goal post.

If you want to actually reply to what we were discussing, start from there, vile lying lefty.

Stop your moronic lying.

This nation always has, through rough times, turmoil, change, hardship, we unite.

Well,we ALWAYS unite in times of war....Something that unfortunately even Trump knows well.
I don't know Obama did a hell of a job dividing this country.

Comprehension of what you read must be a real bitch to you.....Maybe a grown-up could help?
I know what you meant, but Obama I think did a very good job at dividing us to a point of no return. Unfortunately.

Answer that, or STFU.

here, you fucking moron......

IAMAWHORE wrote that Denmark and other "happy countries" use more antidepressants than the U.S.

(have I lost you so far???)

We responded that it is US who use more opiates......

Now, for the clincher.......

Opiates as antidepressants. ... Opioid peptides and their receptors are potential candidates for the development of novel antidepressant treatment. In this context, endogenous opioid peptides are co-expressed in brain areas known to play a major role in affective disorders and in the action of antidepressant drugs.

Go take a nap......LOL

First I've heard opiates considered as ANTIdepressants.

You got a link for that, maybe with a date? IF that was your intent with that crack, it certainly called for a link, and an explanation.

imo, you're rationalizing something stupid you reflexively defended.

Forum List

Back