How the Left controls our language

Any idea which countries in the world have the most terrorism?

I'll give you a hint, they are all heavily influenced by Islam, yet we have a word for those bigoted towards them.

Why is there none for those bigoted against Christianity?
That doesn't address the confluence of right wing end of times nut jobs with Christian end of times nut jobs. In fact some of those types are on this very message board.

Have you ever noticed that there is no term for people bigoted against Christians? For those bigoted against Jews, they are antisemitic. For those bigoted against Muslims, you have Islamophobe. However, there is no Christphobe. Joe Biden has recently put the FBI in charge of going after Catholic churches around the country.

Could anyone imagine him doing this against Muslims? That would be bigoted!!

And why are not polygamists included in the LGTB crowd? It is because most polygamists are conservative and very religious. And because of this, the Left does not give a damn about their rights to marry cuz for the polygamy is yucky I reckon.

The Left has also prepared a never-ending set of new words to be used as pronouns based upon an identified gender, and it seems one new one is added to the list every day as children are forced to learn them in public schools across the country.

The Left also changes the meaning of words, like the word woman. Now the Left wants us to call women bonus holes, or some such nonsense, and refer to pregnant women as birthing people.

And as academia and government and corporations around the world champion the Left doing this, it seems as if there is zero push back, aside from disillusioned parents who are targeted at school board meetings by the FBI if they disagree with any of it.

When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already...What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community."

Adolf Hitler

It's all about targeting the youth.

What garbage!

The fact is many at 1/6 describe themselves as white Christian nationalists. Are you saying we should just let domestic terrorists run around and do whatever terrorist activities while hiding behind their Christian faith?
Why is it you believe you "let", or don't "let" anyone do anything?

Have you ever noticed that there is no term for people bigoted against Christians? For those bigoted against Jews, they are antisemitic. For those bigoted against Muslims, you have Islamophobe. However, there is no Christphobe. Joe Biden has recently put the FBI in charge of going after Catholic churches around the country.

Could anyone imagine him doing this against Muslims? That would be bigoted!!

And why are not polygamists included in the LGTB crowd? It is because most polygamists are conservative and very religious. And because of this, the Left does not give a damn about their rights to marry cuz for the polygamy is yucky I reckon.

The Left has also prepared a never-ending set of new words to be used as pronouns based upon an identified gender, and it seems one new one is added to the list every day as children are forced to learn them in public schools across the country.

The Left also changes the meaning of words, like the word woman. Now the Left wants us to call women bonus holes, or some such nonsense, and refer to pregnant women as birthing people.

And as academia and government and corporations around the world champion the Left doing this, it seems as if there is zero push back, aside from disillusioned parents who are targeted at school board meetings by the FBI if they disagree with any of it.

When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already...What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community."

Adolf Hitler

It's all about targeting the youth.
Oh Pity the Poor Christians.
A church on every corner.
Entire TV and radio networks dedicated to nothing but spreading their lies
Tax exempt while doing politics
Their crimes hidden from public view

OH Pity the Poor Christians

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back