Report: Third-world blue state infrastructure to blame for Maui wildfires

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
No surprises here. While the 'KKKrats rage against Trump and global warming, their backwards public infrastructure standards are to blame for killing hundreds of innocent Hawaiians.

I hope the families of the victims sue the living sh-t out of the state, and all the elected officials who contributed to this catastrophe.

1693233912665.png

No surprises here. While the 'KKKrats rage against Trump and global warming, their backwards public infrastructure standards are to blame for killing hundreds of innocent Hawaiians.

I hope the families of the victims sue the living sh-t out of the state, and all the elected officials who contributed to this catastrophe.

View attachment 821511

It’s a tropical island. You actually expect it to have the same infrastructure as mainland areas? That’s not reasonable.

View attachment 821511

They won't sue the state. They will sue the utility, and if the utility loses, rates will go up and everyone will pay for the amount of the decision. The blue team just doesn't know how to not fuck up.

It’s a tropical island. You actually expect it to have the same infrastructure as mainland areas? That’s not reasonable.

Dry-side at that ... all that land was cleared for agriculture and then abandoned ... so it was up in brush ... and burned during the high winds from a hurricane ...

So young, so fine ...
Tell me I'm the only one ...
Here come those Santa Ana winds again ...

A urologist I know moved to Hawaii and came back in less than two years. He told me it was like working in a third world country. Another friend who moved there told me the natives don't want you there if you're White and from the mainland. No one goes downtown in Honolulu at night.

So DEW had nothing to do with it ? So how did those typical DEW after- effects occur? Guess it was like so called Killer Shot deaths -- just a series of amazing coincidences .

A urologist I know moved to Hawaii and came back in less than two years. He told me it was like working in a third world country. Another friend who moved there told me the natives don't want you there if you're White and from the mainland. No one goes downtown in Honolulu at night.
I feel that people that want to fit in do, while those who don’t don’t. Your friend sounded like he needed his first world amenities and wasn’t willing to compromise to local customs and conditions. I’m sure few were sorry to see him go.

I feel that people that want to fit in do, while those who don’t don’t. Your friend sounded like he needed his first world amenities and wasn’t willing to compromise to local customs and conditions. I’m sure few were sorry to see him go.
So you're a supporter of subpar health care. Good luck.

Forum List

Back