How the Government’s Lies Become Truth

Still under the impression that it was Libyan protestors that attacked us? Still drinking the kool aid obama is feeding you? Our Consulate was attacked by Al-qaeda, which is one of the militant groups, under the umbrella of militant islam, that we have been at war with for over a decade.
Please provide credible :link: that our consulate was attacked by Al Qaeda. :cool:

Still under the impression that it was Libyan protestors that attacked us? Still drinking the kool aid obama is feeding you? Our Consulate was attacked by Al-qaeda, which is one of the militant groups, under the umbrella of militant islam, that we have been at war with for over a decade.
Please provide credible :link: that our consulate was attacked by Al Qaeda. :cool:

Link? There's no single "link". It's current events. It's been reported by almost every news source from ABC to Al Jazeera. The President of Libya is the link. Various US intelligence sources are the links. Al qeada press relaeases claiming responsibity for the consulate attack in repsonse to a drone strike that killed their #2 in Libya are the "link". THERE WAS NO DEMONSTRATION AT THE TIME OF THE ATTACKS. These attacks had absolutely nothing to do with some dumbass movie trailer that truthfully depicted mohammed and pissed off the entire rabid muslim world. When EVERY intelligence source says it was al-qeada, when the President of Libya says it was al-qeada, when EVERY reputable news agency says it was al-qeada, WHEN AL-FREAKING-QEADA SAYS IT WAS al-qeada who you gonna believe, them or the liar-in-cheif obama who a week and a half later was still insisting it was a result of a spontaneous demonstartion over some irelevent movie trailer?

By the way your little patriotic american muslim signature is a bit of an oxymoron. You cannot be both a good muslim and a patriotic American as the tenets and ideals of islam, as laid out in the koran and the hadiths, are diametrically opposed to the tenets and ideals of America and the American way of life. You can't serve two masters, choose wisely when the time comes slick.

Last edited:
Link? There's no single "link". It's current events. It's been reported by almost every news source from ABC to Al Jazeera. The President of Libya is the link. Various US intelligence sources are the links. Al qeada press relaeases claiming responsibity for the consulate attack in repsonse to a drone strike that killed their #2 in Libya are the "link". THERE WAS NO DEMONSTRATION AT THE TIME OF THE ATTACKS. These attacks had absolutely nothing to do with some dumbass movie trailer that truthfully depicted mohammed and pissed off the entire rabid muslim world. When EVERY intelligence source says it was al-qeada, when the President of Libya says it was al-qeada, when EVERY reputable news agency says it was al-qeada, WHEN AL-FREAKING-QEADA SAYS IT WAS al-qeada who you gonna believe, them or the liar-in-cheif obama who a week and a half later was still insisting it was a result of a spontaneous demonstartion over some irelevent movie trailer?
If everyone is saying that it was Al Qeada then it should be very easy for you to provide a credible news LINK to back up your claim.

Otherwise, you are just posting a bunch of BS and expecting everyone to believe it just because you say so. :cuckoo: :cool:

If everyone is saying that it was Al Qeada then it should be very easy for you to provide a credible news LINK to back up your claim.

Otherwise, you are just posting a bunch of BS and expecting everyone to believe it just because you say so. :cuckoo: :cool:

Google it dude, or try watching/listening to the News, I'm not your freaking professor. You want to know something, look it the hell up, just like I did. You want to claim my statement's a lie, then provide proof that it's a lie or you are just posting a bunch of BS and expecting everyone to believe it just because you say so.

Google it dude, or try watching/listening to the News, I'm not your freaking professor. You want to know something, look it the hell up, just like I did. You want to claim my statement's a lie, then provide proof that it's a lie or you are just posting a bunch of BS and expecting everyone to believe it just because you say so.
The way it works around here peckerwood.

If you make a statement than it's up to you to back it up with facts.

Otherwise it's just BS :cuckoo: :cool:

U.S. acknowledges al-Qaeda link to embassy attack in Libya - The Globe and Mail

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton indicated for the first time Wednesday that there was an explicit link between the al-Qaeda franchise in North Africa and the attack at the U.S. diplomatic mission in Libya that killed four Americans, including the ambassador, Christopher Stevens.

She also said U.S. intelligence and law-enforcement agencies were working not only with Libya, but also with other nations in the region to investigate the attack in Benghazi on Sept. 11. That indicated that the attack’s planning and execution might not have been the local, spontaneous eruption of violence that the administration had initially described.

Ms. Clinton made her remarks at a special UN meeting on the political and security crisis in the swath of North Africa known as the Maghreb and the Sahel, a crisis that is particularly affecting northern Mali, which has been overrun by Islamic extremists since a military coup divided that country earlier this year.

She said al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, which originated in Algeria, was now using the region as a haven to support extremism and terrorist violence in countries like Libya.

“Now, with a larger safe haven and increased freedom to manoeuvre, terrorists are seeking to extend their reach and their networks in multiple directions,” Ms. Clinton told world leaders assembled at the UN meeting. “And they are working with other violent extremists to undermine the democratic transitions under way in North Africa, as we tragically saw in Benghazi.”

She did not detail any new evidence of the linkage. Some Republican critics in Washington have argued that the administration played down the possibility of any connection to al-Qaeda, especially with President Barack Obama in the midst of a re-election campaign in which the killing of Osama bin Laden is a major talking point.

Libya’s President, Mohamed Magariaf, who met with Ms. Clinton and other U.S. officials on Monday, also attributed the attack to what he called “al-Qaeda elements who are hiding in Libya,” citing the sophistication of the attack on the mission in Benghazi and the date – Sept. 11, the anniversary of the attacks in New York and near Washington in 2001.

He also did not disclose any evidence, saying he did not want to interfere with the investigations under way.

“It was a preplanned act of terrorism directed against American citizens,” Mr. Magariaf said in remarks broadcast on NBC’s Today show Wednesday.

Last edited:
It was very nice of you to bail out your fellow fudge packer jtpr312 with a credible link.

Since he obviously didn't have the brains or common sense to be able to do it himself. :cool:

It was very nice of you to bail out your fellow fudge packer jtpr312 with a credible link.

Since he obviously didn't have the brains or common sense to be able to do it himself. :cool:

A so called "Patriotic Muslim American" would have known that without a link. But we know that isn't you, now don't we? You're still gloating over the fact that 4 people died and you refuse to denounce that.

It's on their facebook page.

Lets start WWIII and blame it on the Jews

Sounds alot like why we had WWII

How the Government’s Lies Become Truth by Paul Craig Roberts

Will we get World War III for Christmas? Possibly, if the US election is close as it approaches. If the election is too close to call, Netanyahu might throw the dice and rely on Obama following his lead. Iran will be attacked, and the consequences are unknowable.

Alrighty_then.gif

You're too much. :clap2:

One idiotic copy/paste thread after another.

Why don't you try to form an original thought? Don't hurt yourself...

How the Government’s Lies Become Truth by Paul Craig Roberts

Will we get World War III for Christmas? Possibly, if the US election is close as it approaches. If the election is too close to call, Netanyahu might throw the dice and rely on Obama following his lead. Iran will be attacked, and the consequences are unknowable.

Alrighty_then.gif

You're too much. :clap2:

One idiotic copy/paste thread after another.

Why don't you try to form an original thought? Don't hurt yourself...

You mean like you who just posts pictures and insults people? Not one serious post out of 245 of them. I don't know why they don't just ban trolls like you. You aren't even good at that. :lol:

Last edited:
Frankly, only one country in the world has ever used nuclear weapons on people, and that's this one

Morality is to kill 10 million Japanese at the cost of 1 million allied soldiers in order to avoid killing 200,000 Japanese using weapons because the weapons are are "nuclear"

Every time I can't think I can't think of more of a boob then I already do, you surpass my expectations...

Morality is to kill 10 million Japanese at the cost of 1 million allied soldiers in order to avoid killing 200,000 Japanese using weapons because the weapons are are "nuclear"

Every time I can't think I can't think of more of a boob then I already do, you surpass my expectations...

JoeB is a Communist.

Now you know why communism failed.

True story.

It's on their facebook page.
Who is "their" facebook page? :cool:

About hazlnut
Biography
Writer, Troll. Political jackass.
Interests
Film, trolling, books, music. Politics.
Occupation
Writer, Coloring with Crayons.

Last edited:
If you're a liberal, lies become truth because you say it, the media picks it up and endlessly repeats it as a statement of fact. If you're not a liberal, no one cares so STFU about it...

By the way your little patriotic american muslim signature is a bit of an oxymoron. You cannot be both a good muslim and a patriotic American as the tenets and ideals of islam, as laid out in the koran and the hadiths, are diametrically opposed to the tenets and ideals of America and the American way of life. You can't serve two masters, choose wisely when the time comes slick.
Please explain in detail dickweed why a good muslim can't be a patriotic American?

Or is this just more of your "because I say so nonsense"?? :cool:

Forum List

Back