Christie Sets Gregory Straight

• Banned
The White House press secretary and a senior White House adviser are now contradicting each other on this point.

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney declared at the Sept. 20 White House press briefing that the Sept. 11, 2012 attack in Benghazi was a "self-evident" terrorist attack.

"It is, I think, self-evident that what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack," said Carney at that briefing. "Our embassy was attacked violently, and the result was four deaths of American officials. So, again, that’s self-evident."

On NBC's "Meet the Press" on Sunday, White House senior adviser David Plouffe contradicted Carney's assessment, insisting that the heavily armed attack on a U.S. diplomatic post in Libya that resulted in the death of four Americans, including the U.S. ambassador, could only be categorized as an act of terrorism after days of investigation by the U.S. intelligence community.

"I think that in the days afterwards, it wasn’t clear this was a terrorist attack," said Plouffe.

"Meet the Press" host David Gregory had asked Plouffe about Carney's statement that the Benghazi attack was a "self-evident" terrorist attack.

"Well, if it was self-evident," said Gregory, "then why didn’t the president come out and call this exactly what it was, an act of terror on the anniversary of 9/11?"

WH Adviser Contradicts WH Spokesman on 9/11/12 Being 'Self-Evident' Terror Attack | CNSNews.com

And then Christy the Hutt threw David Gregory to the Rancor...

a31b519c-4451-4abe-9e8c-4d1bc5953d36.jpg

FAIL

I posted it at 6:06 and you reply at 6:07. It's a 6 minute plus video. You didn't watch it. You have zero credibility...next. Pop-Tarts are ready Joey.

I don't waste time actually watching your stupid videos or reading your stupid links, guy.

Nothing Christie the Hutt has to say really interests me. He's gone next election, and we won't ever hear from his fat ass again.

• Banned

FAIL

I posted it at 6:06 and you reply at 6:07. It's a 6 minute plus video. You didn't watch it. You have zero credibility...next. Pop-Tarts are ready Joey.

I don't waste time actually watching your stupid videos or reading your stupid links, guy.

Nothing Christie the Hutt has to say really interests me. He's gone next election, and we won't ever hear from his fat ass again.

Let me guess. You pulled that from your ass and you don't even live in NJ.

Poll: Chris Christie’s favorability rating hits an all-time high

Poll: Chris Christie’s favorability rating hits an all-time high « Hot Air

Anything else, Joey?

FAIL: # 2!

Need more Joey?

Gov. Christie's approval rating is steady at 54 percent, poll says

54%

Gov. Christie's approval rating is steady at 54 percent, poll says | NJ.com

That's barely a majority in a mostly Democratic State...

He's done.

That's barely a majority in a mostly Democratic State...:lol::lol::lol:

He's a Republican in one ofthe most blueest states.

You're not too bright are you, Joey?

Take a look at the 59% approval.

FAIL #3 for Joey!

Doesn't matter. He's done, next election.

If he even runs. He'll probably claim he is taking his schtick to a national stage and let some other poor schulub take the drubbing in 2013.

"He's done" because Joey says so with not a fact to back it up. :lol: We're done Joey the douchebag, . Comeback when you know how to prove a post to be incorrect.

Eisenhower Republican, my ass! :cool:

Watched this exchange earlier this weekend and I honestly agree with Christie. Obama was given a pass on this Libya debacle largely. If Romney hadn't horribly mucked up his response, it would carry more weight, but because he did...it doesn't.

Oh and Beretta, both of those Christie poll links are from June and July.

EDIT: that 3rd link you posted is from April.

Need more Joey?

Gov. Christie's approval rating is steady at 54 percent, poll says

54%

Gov. Christie's approval rating is steady at 54 percent, poll says | NJ.com

He's done.

FAIL #3 for Joey!

Guy, let's talk in 2013.

Jabba is not well like by folks in Jersey. the Democrats could run Snooki in 2013 and probably win.

Let me guess. You pulled that from your ass and you don't even live in NJ.

Poll: Chris Christie’s favorability rating hits an all-time high

Poll: Chris Christie’s favorability rating hits an all-time high « Hot Air

Anything else, Joey?

FAIL: # 2!

If you think Hot Air is a credible source, you're laughable.

Jabba is done next election.

Done. Finished. Out of here.

Coward! :clap2::clap2: Run when you can't refute, moron. :lol::lol:

I've got better stuff to do than watch you pretend Jabba the Hutt is credible.

He's done.

FAIL #3 for Joey!

Guy, let's talk in 2013.

Jabba is not well like by folks in Jersey. the Democrats could run Snooki in 2013 and probably win.

Do you live in NJ?

Forum List

Back