How the Government’s Lies Become Truth

You're no American. You're only agreeing with the posters here who are taking anit-Israel stances since you're Hate-filled Muslim when it comes to America.
anti-Israel does not mean anti-American.

True story..........:cool:

Nice side-stepping of the main point ...that you still refuse to denounce the Ambassador's murder.

Very true story.

The death of the ambassador has not been completely investigated by U.S. officials or the FBI according to the news.

So it's not certain if he was allegedly murdered or died due to an accident.

I think I will wait for the official report to come out before accusing anyone of murder.

And basically wait for a trial and possible conviction before I judge someone to be guilty or innocent of a crime.

That is the American way isn't it?................Innocent until proven guilty. :cool:

The American way in Libya?
:lmao:

The man was murdered. It was no accident, regardless of guilt. The question still up in the air is whether these were planned nuttter bar attacks on the embassy, or if these were nutter bar protests that went violent from the peaceful, nutter bars.

The death of the ambassador has not been completely investigated by U.S. officials or the FBI according to the news.

I think I will wait for the official report to come out before accusing anyone of murder.

And basically wait for a trial and possible conviction before I judge someone to be guilty or innocent of a crime.

That is the American way isn't it?................Innocent until proven guilty. :cool:

Am I the only one here that sees what a POS Sunni Man is? He diverts and deflects yet not once has he denounced the murder of the Ambassador. It isn't about who did it.

Look at him ....as if it matters who did it. He WON'T denounce it.

You people are pathetic engaging this Muslim POS.

Last edited:
Well, the poster would also like to see restrictions on the freedom of speech involving religion too. So it really shouldn't come as a surprise that no denouncement of an either religious based planned, or unplanned execution of a US ofiicial by nutter bars.

I believe in "due process" in a court of law for any defendant.

If we are trying to nudge the Libyan people towards democracy.

Then we need to show them how the judicial system should work within a democracy.

How could any patriotic American be against this?? :cool:

Then we need to show them how the judicial system should work within a democracy.

By highlighting ours? We operate under judicial lottery rules. Where you must pay to play.

If we're nudging them toward "democracy", we did one hell of a shitty job.

Libya's new leader declares an Islamic state | FP Passport

Libya's new leader declares an Islamic state

If we're nudging them toward "democracy", we did one hell of a shitty job.

Libya's new leader declares an Islamic state | FP Passport

Libya's new leader declares an Islamic state
Our form of American democracy is based on Judeo-Christian culture and values.

So it only makes sense that their form of democracy will be based on Islamic culture and values.

It still will be a democracy with a voting electorate composed of Libyan citizens. :cool:

Last edited:
We aren't a "democracy" in the US.

If you tie your nations laws to religion, you can't have "democracy". What you have is a religious nation.

Unfortunately we cannot allow rabid dogs like those in power in Iran to become nuclear powers and therefore if need be we must strike at Iran's nuclear facilities with either conventional weapons or if neccessary a few limited nuclear strikes. While I don't think we should send ground troops in, all other options should be under consideration. The civilized world cannot allow these troglodytes the means to destroy their neighbors, which they have repeatedly stated is their ultimate goal.

Why?

Frankly, only one country in the world has ever used nuclear weapons on people, and that's this one.

We are in no moral position to tell ANYONE they can't have nukes.

Why? Because they are lunatics and you don't allow a freaking lunatic access to a loaded firearm, in this case, a nuclear one. As for not being in the moral position to tell anyone they can't have nukes, it's not a question of our moral position, though I disagree with you even there, it's all about self preservation and the belief that as intelligent and civilized members of the human race we cannot allow the frothing at the mouth lunitic to run around with a loaded firearm. It's called responsibilty.

Last edited:
How the Government’s Lies Become Truth by Paul Craig Roberts

Will we get World War III for Christmas? Possibly, if the US election is close as it approaches. If the election is too close to call, Netanyahu might throw the dice and rely on Obama following his lead. Iran will be attacked, and the consequences are unknowable.

The Zionists don't have the capability to attack Iran.

That's why they are trying to goad us into doing it.

Actually Israel has the capability to turn Iran into a smoking hole in the desert, they'd prefer not to do that which is why they're trying to get the civilized world to recognize the idiocy in allowing a raving, psychotic, frothing at the mouth lunatic to run around with a loaded gun in his hand.

That innocent until proven guilty is for criminals committing criminal acts and tried in court, this incident was an act of war and should be treated as such. Those even remotely responsible should be tracked down by our Military Forces and shot like the rabid animals they are.

That innocent until proven guilty is for criminals committing criminal acts and tried in court, this incident was an act of war and should be treated as such. Those even remotely responsible should be tracked down by our Military Forces and shot like the rabid animals they are.
So when exactly did Libya declare war on America?? :cool:

Somehow I suspect that one significant element at play here is the fact that the American Right has historically supported Israel, and now feels a political obligation to continue regardless of the damage it is causing us.

In other words, it's now just another political issue, and partisans are not allowed to bend an inch on political issues, no matter what. It would be perceived as weakness, political capitulation.

Consequences be damned.

Israel has become this belligerent and bellicose client state as a result. It practices de facto apartheid and has no will whatsoever to deal with it's neighbors, diplomatically. And really, why should it? America pays them off. And those that would accept the bribe get a beat down.

De facto apartheid? Really? Muslims and Christians in Israel have FULL rights of citizenship, and are represented in the governing Knesset at MUCH higher percentages than American Blacks and Hispanics are in our own Congress.

Fuck Sallow, you're smarter than THAT...

So when exactly did Libya declare war on America?? :cool:

Still under the impression that it was Libyan protestors that attacked us? Still drinking the kool aid obama is feeding you? Our Consulate was attacked by Al-qaeda, which is one of the militant groups, under the umbrella of militant islam, that we have been at war with for over a decade.

Republican-Fox-news-Faux-news-brainwash-sheep-80933155126.jpeg

Forum List

Back