How the Government’s Lies Become Truth

Unfortunately we cannot allow rabid dogs like those in power in Iran to become nuclear powers and therefore if need be we must strike at Iran's nuclear facilities with either conventional weapons or if neccessary a few limited nuclear strikes. While I don't think we should send ground troops in, all other options should be under consideration. The civilized world cannot allow these troglodytes the means to destroy their neighbors, which they have repeatedly stated is their ultimate goal.

Unfortunately we cannot allow rabid dogs like those in power in Iran to become nuclear powers and therefore if need be we must strike at Iran's nuclear facilities with either conventional weapons or if neccessary a few limited nuclear strikes. While I don't think we should send ground troops in, all other options should be under consideration. The civilized world cannot allow these troglodytes the means to destroy their neighbors, which they have repeatedly stated is their ultimate goal.

Why?

Frankly, only one country in the world has ever used nuclear weapons on people, and that's this one.

We are in no moral position to tell ANYONE they can't have nukes.

The terrorist state of Israel wants to drag the U.S. into their psychopathic war of Middle East domination.

All patriotic Americans should protest any involvement in this suicidal fantasy the Zionist Jews have threatened the world with doing.

• Banned
The terrorist state of Israel wants to drag the U.S. into their psychopathic war of Middle East domination.

All patriotic Americans should protest any involvement in this suicidal fantasy the Zionist Jews have threatened the world with doing.

"All patriotic Americans ..."

Leaves you out.

And?:cool:

Leaves you out.

I keep wondering why you think American men and women need to come home in body bags so that the Zionists can play out their fantasy that God really gave them that land.

I don't see that as "patriotic" at all... and somehow, I doubt you could ever produce a DD214 with your name on it.

Israel is NOT our 51st state and is not mentioned in the U.S. Constitution.

So it is absolutely absurd that many American citizens equate defending Israel as being patriotic. :cuckoo:

Leaves you out.

I keep wondering why you think American men and women need to come home in body bags so that the Zionists can play out their fantasy that God really gave them that land.

I don't see that as "patriotic" at all... and somehow, I doubt you could ever produce a DD214 with your name on it.[/QUOTE
]

I keep wondering the same thing. Of course if the Jews had had enough sense to take over land full of oil, we would have already attacked anyone they wanted us to.

Somehow I suspect that one significant element at play here is the fact that the American Right has historically supported Israel, and now feels a political obligation to continue regardless of the damage it is causing us.

In other words, it's now just another political issue, and partisans are not allowed to bend an inch on political issues, no matter what. It would be perceived as weakness, political capitulation.

Consequences be damned.

How the Government’s Lies Become Truth by Paul Craig Roberts

Will we get World War III for Christmas? Possibly, if the US election is close as it approaches. If the election is too close to call, Netanyahu might throw the dice and rely on Obama following his lead. Iran will be attacked, and the consequences are unknowable.

The Zionists don't have the capability to attack Iran.

That's why they are trying to goad us into doing it.

It's not only Israel that wants to see the US attack Iran. It's the Saudis. They said so in one of those documents that Manning dumped..which was quickly "hush hushed" by the media.

But the Saudis wanted the US to attack Iraq..as well. See how that turned out.

Somehow I suspect that one significant element at play here is the fact that the American Right has historically supported Israel, and now feels a political obligation to continue regardless of the damage it is causing us.

In other words, it's now just another political issue, and partisans are not allowed to bend an inch on political issues, no matter what. It would be perceived as weakness, political capitulation.

Consequences be damned.

I think there are several factors here.

First, you have the NeoCons, the Bill Krystol's of the world, who really think that we need to build an Empire in the middle east, and Israel is the keystone to that Empire.

I think you also have the religious right, who think that the Zionists are keeping an eye on the Holy Land for us until Jesus can come back.

How Crazy Ideas become bad policy.

If Iran gets a nuke- NO BIG DEAL. Pakistan has nukes... but so does India, so it's not a major deal.

If Iran has nukes, so does Israel, Russia, China, Pakistan, India, the UK, France, and the US.

Iran trying to make a ruckas with those nukes would be like the stick-up guy who tries to rob the donut shop next to the police station.

Consequences be damned.

Israel has become this belligerent and bellicose client state as a result. It practices de facto apartheid and has no will whatsoever to deal with it's neighbors, diplomatically. And really, why should it? America pays them off. And those that would accept the bribe get a beat down.

A tiny postage-stamp sized country with maybe 13 million constantly under attack by it's neighbors who number over a billion and they're the aggressors?

Now that makes sense.

They're the only Democracy left in the Middle-East and we should abandon them?

Why don't we just set fire to the oil-fields now and save our "Muslim Friends" the trouble.

Israel should not our problem or concern. :cool:

"our"?

This coming from the guy who still refuses to denounce the murder of "our" Ambassador 2 1/2 weeks later.

That "our"?

Yeah, I know..

And? :cool:

You're no American. You're only agreeing with the posters here who are taking anit-Israel stances since you're Hate-filled Muslim when it comes to America.

Know who you are agreeing with my fellow posters.

Will we get World War III for Christmas? Possibly, if the US election is close as it approaches. If the election is too close to call, Netanyahu might throw the dice and rely on Obama following his lead. Iran will be attacked, and the consequences are unknowable.

dear idiot,

the right wing of this country has been creaming their jeans to fight this war you speak of for decades.

you people cant ever keep your talking points straight

dear idiot,

the right wing of this country has been creaming their jeans to fight this war you speak of for decades.

you people cant ever keep your talking points straight

Is that the same type of cream that you have on your chin from Obama's pecker?

Forum List

Back