How stupid do these people feel

The Hollywood Left Says Goodbye to Hugo Chavez

I mean all these Hollywood types who loved Chavez.......thanks for exposing how stupid and horrible the left is

iu

Never forget the way the silly leftists revere Che Guevara and Hugo Chavez and other vile Communists.

I dare a snowflake SJW to don a Che Guevara T-shirt and be around large congregations of Cuban immigrants.

Last edited:
With the rarest of exceptions, liberals have never met a dictator they wouldn't fellate.

"In sadness and in tribute to my friend, Hugo Chavez, I join with millions of Venezuelans, Latin Americans, Caribbeans, fellow U.S. citizens and millions of freedom-loving people around the world, in hope for a rewarding future for the democratic and social development charter of the Bolivarian Revolution. We all embraced Hugo Chavez as a social champion of democracy, material development, and spiritual well-being."

It's like he didn't make it bad enough for reality to hit them.

I just remembered, when Castro died the ultra-liberal, omega-male, glorified ski instructor, brain-dead idiot Justin Trudeau - the white Obama (because he sucks enough muslim cock to coat the entire moon with semen) - praised that monster to the heavens. Except Trudeau manages to be quite a bit dumber than Obamasshole. Just look at that vacant, smug grinning expression on that Trudeau vegetable's face.

Forum List

Back