13 year old girl being kidnapped in the middle of the day in NY. Sex trafficking. Abducters caught.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Get ready for the pathetic media to insulate hollywood and their overlords in Washington, not to mention themselves by falsely claiming Jim Caviezel and Tim Ballard are guilty of sex trafficking.

They are a sick grotesque bunch of losers that should NEVER BE PATRONIZED.

Get ready to for the media to ramp up their attacks on Mel Gibson by calling an anti semite, alcoholic, for his 3 part series of exposing the sex trafficking of children going on around the world.

Listen conservatives, these children range from 3 or younger to 15. They are sold and resold and resold. They are sent to parties where there are doctors ready to sew them up from the tearing.

Then after usefulness is done, they are killed for their organs in the organ harvesting trade!!!!!!!!

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT OR NOT!?!?!?!?!

Get ready for the pathetic media to insulate hollywood and their overlords in Washington, not to mention themselves by falsely claiming Jim Caviezel and Tim Ballard are guilty of sex trafficking.

Get ready to for the media to ramp up their attacks on Mel Gibson by calling an anti semite, alcoholic, for his 3 part series of exposing the sex trafficking of children going on around the world.

Listen conservatives, these children range from 3 or younger to 15. They are sold and resold and resold. They are sent to parties where there are doctors ready to sew them up from the tearing.

Then after usefulness is done, they are killed for their organs in the organ harvesting trade!!!!!!!!

This took place in New York, not Texas

Why are you screaming at conservatives?

Thanks, I saw Henrietta and I've been there in Texas.

Ok, is everyone ok now, now that the State seems to be the big problem?
fix the title. A Texan would have shot the suspects dead
This is NY, they going to let them go free like nothing happened.

Why are you screaming at conservatives?
Cause we (including me yelling at myself) need to do MORE THAN POST ON POLITICAL SITES, wave flags, go to rallies while these things are going on. It's that insidious and we don't do nearly enough....

Cause we (including me yelling at myself) need to do MORE THAN POST ON POLITICAL SITES, wave flags, go to rallies while these things are going on. It's that insidious and we don't do nearly enough....
Tell me who we are supposed to lynch

fix the title. A Texan would have shot the suspects dead
This is NY, they going to let them go free like nothing happened.
Actually there are very specific streets in large Texas cities where little girls are for sale for sex trade regularly....every day of the week.

Texas is not innocent by a long shot.

Forum List

Back