13 year old girl being kidnapped in the middle of the day in NY. Sex trafficking. Abducters caught.

Thanks, I saw Henrietta and I've been there in Texas.

Ok, is everyone ok now, now that the State seems to be the big problem?
change the title or send a message to a moderator and get it done.
seriously, do you even research anything you post?

Get ready for the pathetic media to insulate hollywood and their overlords in Washington, not to mention themselves by falsely claiming Jim Caviezel and Tim Ballard are guilty of sex trafficking.

They are a sick grotesque bunch of losers that should NEVER BE PATRONIZED.

Get ready to for the media to ramp up their attacks on Mel Gibson by calling an anti semite, alcoholic, for his 3 part series of exposing the sex trafficking of children going on around the world.

Listen conservatives, these children range from 3 or younger to 15. They are sold and resold and resold. They are sent to parties where there are doctors ready to sew them up from the tearing.

Then after usefulness is done, they are killed for their organs in the organ harvesting trade!!!!!!!!

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT OR NOT!?!?!?!?!

Have you seen some article where somebody in Hollywood is coming forth in their defense?
I haven't.
Have you seen reports or arrests of doctors that go to these parties and sew these kids up after being torn as they are passed around? I haven't.
I'm not saying it couldn't be true, but, it wasn't mentioned in the news report posted. According to the reporter and the Sherriff's office said it was a woman, not even mentioning kids.

You aren't one of those Qanon pizza parlor nuts, are you?

Have you seen some article where somebody in Hollywood is coming forth in their defense?
I haven't.
Have you seen reports or arrests of doctors that go to these parties and sew these kids up after being torn as they are passed around? I haven't.
I'm not saying it couldn't be true, but, it wasn't mentioned in the news report posted. According to the reporter and the Sherriff's office said it was a woman, not even mentioning kids.

You aren't one of those Qanon pizza parlor nuts, are you?
Fuck you loser

Last edited:
Leftists which includes fake fucking conservative rinos are pathetic losers.

Get ready for the pathetic media to insulate hollywood and their overlords in Washington, not to mention themselves by falsely claiming Jim Caviezel and Tim Ballard are guilty of sex trafficking.

They are a sick grotesque bunch of losers that should NEVER BE PATRONIZED.

Get ready to for the media to ramp up their attacks on Mel Gibson by calling an anti semite, alcoholic, for his 3 part series of exposing the sex trafficking of children going on around the world.

Listen conservatives, these children range from 3 or younger to 15. They are sold and resold and resold. They are sent to parties where there are doctors ready to sew them up from the tearing.

Then after usefulness is done, they are killed for their organs in the organ harvesting trade!!!!!!!!

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT OR NOT!?!?!?!?!

I don't think you'll find anyone who says that the kidnaping shown in that video, or any other sex trafficking, is OK. I don't think anyone needs to be convinced of how horrible it is, and that it needs to be stopped. It does.

I have a problem with people making up horror stories that exploit the public fear of sex traffickers, in order to get people so scared or pissed off that they embrace extremist views, or rile up mobs against public servants or private citizens without evidence.

I absolutely heap scorn and shame on those who peddle a fairy tale about an international baby-eating sex cult with secret codes, altars to Satan, CIA supercomputers, mind control, and subterranean torture chambers in which their dark overseers terrify innocent children into oozing a chemical that celebrities drink to stay young. Unfortunately, I didn't make any of that up. That's QAnon.

And the scorn and shame isn't partisan, either; this is about reality versus conspiracy theory extremism. To that end, please enjoy this article that appeared on a right-leaning news site.

Source: The Bulwark, Right-Center Bias, High Factual Reporting

I absolutely heap scorn and shame on those who peddle a fairy tale about an international baby-eating sex cult with secret codes, altars to Satan, CIA supercomputers, mind control, and subterranean torture chambers in which their dark overseers terrify innocent children into oozing a chemical that celebrities drink to stay young. Unfortunately, I didn't make any of that up
You're utilizing Alinsky tactics here to attack the messenger

You're utilizing Alinsky tactics here to attack the messenger
Comes naturally to them. Wouldn't take 5 minutes to find out of the illegal organ harvesting and the main source of it.

They don't. They instead pretend to care to the point where they don't. Like every single one of their so called issues from slavery to global warming and feigned outrage over child sex trafficking, it shows that they don't. They haven't even raised one eye about this story. Not one.

One unreal limp wristed so called "sergeant" who's only main concern is it wasn't Henrietta Texas but Henrietta NY. He even got a thumbs up from one of his in his gay brigade about being outraged about the accuracy of the place the 13 year old FUCKING KIDNAPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING DAY!!!!!

Here I will show documentary after documentary of the child sex trade operation s then leading to illegal black market multi billion dollar organ harvesting.

That's for you. Ohhhh and look. Not one tiktok since that is the real problem with this thread. The tiktoks...

NOT THE FUCKING CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING....

And watch that won't mean damn thing to this creep you were responding to. NOT ONE THING.

Forum List

Back