Would the Democrats exist if they didn't have control of nearly all information?

It would if you weren't a liar. Everyone knows you're a "liberal" Democrack. You deny it because you don't want to be associated with rats, but the rat nest is your home.
Repeating a lie and continually bearing false witness against someone shows your true character. It's about time someone told you that.

Isn't it funny how the rubes are constantly crowing about how Fox News is always number one in the ratings?

And then wheel about and whine the Left controls all the information.

I'm not kidding. The reason their heads don't explode from cognitive dissonance is because they literally have no cognition, which is exactly how their propagandists want these parroting empty-headed tards to be.

I often wonder how they are even able to operate a keyboard.

"We're being persecuted!"

Isn't it funny how the rubes are constantly crowing about how Fox News is always number one in the ratings?

And then wheel about and whine the Left controls all the information.

I'm not kidding. The reason their heads don't explode from cognitive dissonance is because they literally have no cognition, which is exactly how their propagandists want these parroting empty-headed tards to be.

I often wonder how they are even able to operate a keyboard.

"We're being persecuted!"

Hey leftist, I've never heard anyone crow about Fox News ratings. Personally I couldn't care less, I don't watch Fox and have nothing vested.

How can you deny the left controls most of our information with a straight face? You can't.

Hey leftist, I've never heard anyone crow about Fox News ratings.
Wow.

So this explains how you are able to avoid your head exploding! You have selective hearing and vision which protects your delusions.

I'm finally starting to understand how this works.

Hey leftists, since you want to deny the left controls most of the bias on our TV, internet, social medias, school systems, Hollywood and "fact-checks"................How about POTUS debates? Why are they always conducted by left-media organizations?

Would the Democrats exist if they didn't have control of nearly all information sources?
Of course not .
But that is far from the fundamental issue.
The issue is that Deep State mainly uses the left as its Puppet Arm but the stupid and gullible Sheeple have no inkling what is going on , or, the will and strength to effectively tear it to pieces .
Broadly , the Right gets what it deserves because it has not fought well enough .
Like him or not, The Trump is the only person that looks to have the strength to take on the full Deep State and win battles. Albeit , maybe not the war .
But at what cost ?

Forum List

Back