Liberals for generations have given a complete pass to other liberals for sex crimes etc....

In the 1970s Cosby spoke about welfare culture and black boys needing fathers.
In the 1970s. He was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of everyone else on that.
And by the 2000s he was losing speaking gigs because he told the truth about black culture.
Democrats shut him out of the "darling" category because he told truths.
So he was a conservative sex offender.

And you defend him

Don't you have any children to groom for a gender change?

The democrat party, they will rape your bank accounts with inflation and taxation while raping your children

And you will like it or not care.
They can rape my adult children all they like, I doubt they even try.

Harvey has been punished there is nothing more I can do.
Uhhuh.
Everything on Trump is alleged and in fact, most was disproven and thrown out of court.
Doesn't matter does it? The left still say he is a "rapist" and "sexual predator".
Trump was guilty the instant the first accusation was thrown. For the left, if the person is conservative, an accusation = 100% guilt. Every time.
But if the person is a liberal... and many times even if found criminally guilty... shove under a rug and praise them anyway.

Republicans elected one. True, so did the Democrats. Few have much of a leg to stand on here.
Yes, but it was the Democrats in the 90's that told us a man's sex life is nobody's business but his. But of course that wasn't true, until Trump came along. But of course with Biden, they don't care either. I mean Biden did take inappropriate showers with his daughter.

How is that defending?
Yeah... it isn't.
I think Trump is morally bankrupt and an egomaniac to the nth degree.
I said it 6 years ago, and I say it now.
Are you joking?! You’re calling the accusations against trump disingenuous. That’s the point of your OP. But I’ll happily admit to being wrong and I’ll apologize if you clarify…. So would you agree on the validity of the “sick, rapist, pervert” calls that I interpreted you as belittling in defense of Trump?

Yes, but it was the Democrats in the 90's that told us a man's sex life is nobody's business but his. But of course that wasn't true, until Trump came along. But of course with Biden, they don't care either. I mean Biden did take inappropriate showers with his daughter.
Why do you care about something the democrats from the 90s said?! WTF? Are those the people you take your orders from??

Lol, so saying your daughter is attractive and if she wasn't his daughter he would date her. You say that is worse than actually sexually abusing your daughter? You people are sick, no wonder this country is going down hill so fast.
Sure...............What teabaggers CLAIM?

Are you joking?! You’re calling the accusations against trump disingenuous. That’s the point of your OP. But I’ll happily admit to being wrong and I’ll apologize if you clarify…. So would you agree on the validity of the “sick, rapist, pervert” calls that I interpreted you as belittling in defense of Trump?
Some of them were disingenuous, what are YOU talking about?
Hell with Cosby there were over 60 women that made accusations... OBVIOUSLY... some of them were bogus.
Accusations are not guilt. You are showing right here how liberals assign guilt according to what their political beliefs are. By saying I am saying accusations are disingenuous - you are saying they are true.
We don't know if they are true or not.

The entire point of the thread you are making.
Conservative accused of something - "GUILTY!!!!"
Liberal accused of something - "prove it!!!"
Conservative found guilty of something - "GUILTY!!! PUT HIM IM JAIL!!!!"
Liberal found guilty of something - "well... let's just forget it happened"

You you loons set the bar for a president, make it even worse. You set the bar as low as it can go with Biden. The guy took inappropriate showers with his own daughter.
Way to dodge the question!!! Want to try again? Why do you care about what democrats from the 90s said? Why would that influence anything about the decisions you make for yourself?

Some of them were disingenuous, what are YOU talking about?
Hell with Cosby there were over 60 women that made accusations... OBVIOUSLY... some of them were bogus.
Accusations are not guilt. You are showing right here how liberals assign guilt according to what their political beliefs are. By saying I am saying accusations are disingenuous - you are saying they are true.
We don't know if they are true or not.

The entire point of the thread you are making.
Conservative accused of something - "GUILTY!!!!"
Liberal accused of something - "prove it!!!"
Conservative found guilty of something - "GUILTY!!! PUT HIM IM JAIL!!!!"
Liberal found guilty of something - "well... let's just forget it happened"
I’m not talking about accusations being true or not. As far as I’m concerned I don’t consider anything absolutely true unless I see it with my own eyes. We were talking about you defending Trump. Which you did in the OP

Forum List

Back