Hollywood studios are going not going to negotiate with the writers

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
John Nolte has a great point.....watching the left wing, democrat party Hollywood studios starve out the left wing, democrat party Holywood writer. As Nolte points out.....this is hilarious.....and now the news just out....the left wing, democrat party Hollywood actors are going on strike to support the Hollywood, left wing, democrat party writers....

In today’s Menshevik v. Bolshevik news, we learn that the studios will not negotiate with the WGA until writers are bankrupt, homeless, and desperate for a deal.
------

No Violin for People Who Hate Me Being Starved By People Who Hate Me,” reads my headline.
------

This is a war between people who hate me and want to normalize sex with children, which means my only obligation is to open a lawn chair and cheer on the carnage:

Last edited:
Yeah, it's not really hard to write for a remake.

I swear I saw a cartoon movie about a dog that wanted to be a Samurai and they stole half the script from Blazing Saddles. :laughing0301:

We just need more talented film makers instead of hacks.

Look at Quentin Tarantino. Writes and directs all of his movies and even his worst ones are still miles beyond anything written in the past 10 years.

Of course he also has this state of mind.

Which of course reminds me of this. Which also explains why movies and tv shows today suck balls.

John Nolte has a great point.....watching the left wing, democrat party Hollywood studios starve out the left wing, democrat party Holywood writer. As Nolte points out.....this is hilarious.....and now the news just out....the left wing, democrat party Hollywood actors are going on strike to support the Hollywood, left wing, democrat party writers....

In today’s Menshevik v. Bolshevik news, we learn that the studios will not negotiate with the WGA until writers are bankrupt, homeless, and desperate for a deal.
------

No Violin for People Who Hate Me Being Starved By People Who Hate Me,” reads my headline.
------

This is a war between people who hate me and want to normalize sex with children, which means my only obligation is to open a lawn chair and cheer on the carnage:

Breitbart trash

Maybe find a legit link?

------

------

They can be the first replaced by a handful of interns typing into chatgpt, "Create me a script about a snarky gay cat that lives with an old woman and her slacker grandson."

100% theatre . Just top Jewish people playing a waiting game with their mostly Jewish employees in order to fool the Sheeple .

From what I've read the studio's want to end residuals. Studio's make a ton of money on syndicated shows.

An actor has to make $26k in a year to maintain their health insurance. Residuals is one way many actors who never make it big are able to do that.

So we have people cheering people losing their health care so studio's can keep all the profits.

From what I've read the studio's want to end residuals. Studio's make a ton of money on syndicated shows.

An actor has to make $26k in a year to maintain their health insurance. Residuals is one way many actors who never make it big are able to do that.

So we have people cheering people losing their health care so studio's can keep all the profits.
Yeah, I read the same thing.

That said I don't see how it's the studio's job to prop-up some washed-up actor 20+ years later.

Look at the old shows still in syndication.....Many of those folks, unknown at the time, went on to become A-list actors.

Just The Twilight Zone produced a bunch.

We have TV programs that are "hits" with a rating of a few hundred thousand people watching today as compared to tens of millions and more with hundreds of TV channels. These people won the lottery in acting as compared to decades ago. Their self-importance is nauseating.

Yeah, I read the same thing.

That said I don't see how it's the studio's job to prop-up some washed-up actor 20+ years later.

Look at the old shows still in syndication.....Many of those folks, unknown at the time, went on to become A-list actors.

Just The Twilight Zone produced a bunch.

Some do, some don't. The ones that don't lose their health care and that's a good thing so the studio head can build a $100 million dollar home as opposed to a $75 million dollar home?

No.....you have people like me and John Nolte who don't care about these leftsits who obviously hate us.........listen to them some time and you will hear the hate oozing out of them.......I listen to Horror movie podcasts for fun, and have to sit through these various leftists who really hate conservatives.......one in particular, The Postmortem Podcast, by Mick Garris, who is a member of the Writers Guild in Hollywood and walking the picket line with the other Hollywood writers.....interviews these leftists and they can't stand conservatives.....John Landis and others .....

I personally don't like to see any human being suffer......but if left wing, democrat party controlled writers and actors are getting screwed over by left wing, democrat party hollywood studio executives..........that's all on them.......

Their hate is now effecting their product.....and they are insulting the very people they need to make a living...their audience...an audience that has no reason in general to not want them to succeed...but their hatred of us makes us not care if other leftists are screwing them over.

Some do, some don't. The ones that don't lose their health care and that's a good thing so the studio head can build a $100 million dollar home as opposed to a $75 million dollar home?

Those are left wing, democrat party problems..........as Tom Cotton said to the CEO of a company who got in bed with leftists....

I wish them luck with that.....

His wonderful comment starts at the 6:00 mark...

Forum List

Back