How should a school deal with a parent bully

Do
Lets say one parent thinks her daughter is hanging out with a lesbian so she freaks out and forbids her daughter from hanging out with the girl. She then takes it a step further and calls the school, teachers and talks to other parents about this other girl, demanding that all play a pet in keeping her daughter away from the suspected lesbian.

Is this harassment? Should the school do anything about it? If so, what can be done?

The school should say that they tolerate all students, and all students are welcome, just as they are free to leave the school if they so wish.
how do you think he school should handle the parents?
Parents asking that their child not be.subjected to unwanted attention is not something that be HANDLED, aside from doing as they wish. The girl has the right to not associate with the offensive dyke, and the parents have the right to demand the school protect her.

Do
Lets say one parent thinks her daughter is hanging out with a lesbian so she freaks out and forbids her daughter from hanging out with the girl. She then takes it a step further and calls the school, teachers and talks to other parents about this other girl, demanding that all play a pet in keeping her daughter away from the suspected lesbian.

Is this harassment? Should the school do anything about it? If so, what can be done?

The school should say that they tolerate all students, and all students are welcome, just as they are free to leave the school if they so wish.

Well, tell them that. Tell them that the school has a policy, and that policy is tolerance and no student is above, or below, any other student. Tell the parents that if they have an issue with it then they can go to a different school, one that teaches intolerance, if they can find one.
Agreed on the acceptance policy. Do you think the school should tell the parent that they are bordering harassment by spreading all these tumors against this girl?
What rumors? And arebthey true?

This is just another example of faggots bringing pressure to bear on children. Children MUST submit to homosexual grooming, and if they object or their parents object, the state ntercedes to force them to accept it, or be threatened with various and assorted punishments.

Do

Well, tell them that. Tell them that the school has a policy, and that policy is tolerance and no student is above, or below, any other student. Tell the parents that if they have an issue with it then they can go to a different school, one that teaches intolerance, if they can find one.
Agreed on the acceptance policy. Do you think the school should tell the parent that they are bordering harassment by spreading all these tumors against this girl?
What rumors? And arebthey true?

This is just another example of faggots bringing pressure to bear on children. Children MUST submit to homosexual grooming, and if they object or their parents object, the state ntercedes to force them to accept it, or be threatened with various and assorted punishments.
:cuckoo:

Do

Parents asking that their child not be.subjected to unwanted attention is not something that be HANDLED, aside from doing as they wish. The girl has the right to not associate with the offensive dyke, and the parents have the right to demand the school protect her.
Sorry to burst your bubble but the "dyke" as you call her is the victim here. The parent is of the same bigoted, bullying mindset as you seem to have and everything in my being thinks she should be put in her place. Luckily I'm this forum I have the ability to call you an asshole to your fave. Unfortunately the school needs to remain impartial and stick to their job, so I do agree that they shouldn't do anything to provoke the situation except work to make sure none of the angry parents filth spills over to affect the children at school.

It isn't bullying to tell a kid to stay away from your kid. Fags do not get unlimited access to children just because they want it. Get used to it. Parents have the right to control who their children hang out with, and you have no control over it, it isn't a crime.

It isn't bullying to tell a kid to stay away from your kid. Fags do not get unlimited access to children just because they want it. Get used to it. Parents have the right to control who their children hang out with, and you have no control over it, it isn't a crime.
Enough from you... Your input is worthless

Do

Sorry to burst your bubble but the "dyke" as you call her is the victim here. The parent is of the same bigoted, bullying mindset as you seem to have and everything in my being thinks she should be put in her place. Luckily I'm this forum I have the ability to call you an asshole to your fave. Unfortunately the school needs to remain impartial and stick to their job, so I do agree that they shouldn't do anything to provoke the situation except work to make sure none of the angry parents filth spills over to affect the children at school.
Actually, the victim is the one who is forced to submit to unwanted advances. , as you know.

You might want to pay attention...I'm quite active in the community, and I'm not at all unusual in my understanding of the school's obligation when it comes to protecting children that are mandated by the state to be in their care.

You might want to pay attention...I'm quite active in the community, and I'm not at all unusual in my understanding of the school's obligation when it comes to protecting children that are mandated by the state to be in their care.
Just because you may be loud and obnoxious in your community does not mean what you say warrants any validity or respect. You are a complete idiot with one sided bigoted views that most people do not share. We all know people like you... Eyes down lets hope she doesn't see or talk to us.

Just because you may be loud and obnoxious in your community does not mean what you say warrants any validity or respect. You are a complete idiot with one sided bigoted views that most people do not share. We all know people like you... Eyes down lets hope she doesn't see or talk to us.
Lol I'm not loudmouthed or obnoxious. I've served on site council and family services boards...as I said, you might want to listen to 'people like me'.

Lol I'm not loudmouthed or obnoxious. I've served on site council and family services boards...as I said, you might want to listen to 'people like me'.
You obviously have a very high opinion of yourself. I listen to everybody and am very open to input and opinion. Your comments on this board wreek of bigotry which disqualifies you from any credibility in my book. If feel sorry for the council and boards you sit on... I've worked with people like you before and you just make life miserable for the people around you. I hope someday you gain some self awareness

We certainly don't want to ignore good comedy.

You are either a queer or a lover of queerdom. Trying to make it seem normal and people that do not accept this mental illness are somehow the problem is nothing but cultural marxism. I am tired of the queers and their agenda and I am tired of the "Super Friends" of queerdom that have made it their life's mission to push this perverted life style. Get the fuck back in the closet and keep your perversion behind closed doors...PERIOD.

You are either a queer or a lover of queerdom. Trying to make it seem normal and people that do not accept this mental illness are somehow the problem is nothing but cultural marxism. I am tired of the queers and their agenda and I am tired of the "Super Friends" of queerdom that have made it their life's mission to push this perverted life style. Get the fuck back in the closet and keep your perversion behind closed doors...PERIOD.
So the girl in the OP is just suspected of being gay by a parent because she saw her daughter holding the other girls hand... And look how you assholes just chomp at the bit to queerbash... Perhaps the queer hating parents child is the gay one, wouldn't that be sweet justice... You all are more sick than the gays. Standing up for those who others pick on and discriminate against is what good people do. The fact that you are so adimate to muffle these people and put them back into the closet says a lot about your character and the type of person that you are. It's the ugliest part of America and I'm glad more reasonable voices are finally prevailing.

You obviously have a very high opinion of yourself. I listen to everybody and am very open to input and opinion. Your comments on this board wreek of bigotry which disqualifies you from any credibility in my book. If feel sorry for the council and boards you sit on... I've worked with people like you before and you just make life miserable for the people around you. I hope someday you gain some self awareness
You've never worked with anybody like me. I don't tolerate freaks who exploit children, period. I expose them, fire them, or get them fired.

So the girl in the OP is just suspected of being gay by a parent because she saw her daughter holding the other girls hand... And look how you assholes just chomp at the bit to queerbash... Perhaps the queer hating parents child is the gay one, wouldn't that be sweet justice... You all are more sick than the gays. Standing up for those who others pick on and discriminate against is what good people do. The fact that you are so adimate to muffle these people and put them back into the closet says a lot about your character and the type of person that you are. It's the ugliest part of America and I'm glad more reasonable voices are finally prevailing.
I don't let males or females engage in hand holding with my kids at school, and in fact, it's against the rules at every school my kids have attended.

I don't let males or females engage in hand holding with my kids at school, and in fact, it's against the rules at every school my kids have attended.
It wasn't at school. The fact somebody like you works at a school and is responsible for educating our youth scares me... We need to have a better vetting process in our education system.

I keep asking these pro child sexual harassment freaks if they would attack the parents of the girl if it was a boy who was sexually harassing her. They refusento answer.

Apparently, it's only okay for homos to target and prey upon children. Go figure, another stereotype turns out to be true.....

Forum List

Back