How should a school deal with a parent bully

Recently, lesbians bothered me at a beach. I wish i had a gun to shoot anyone who ever challenged me.

its bullshit. The monkey race should leave better people alone.im not talking about race but busybodies.
Can you just stop writing on this thread? I'm looking for some intelligent talk not a bunch of bigoted pollution.
Im the most unbiogted person youll meet, you savage, politically alligned, asshole.

Take the bully parent out to the playground and then threaten him and take his lunch money. An eye for an eye!
I agree. Just beat the shig out of the GROUP that side against an individual. And then arrest the marxist teachers and deliver them to me.

Lets say one parent thinks her daughter is hanging out with a lesbian so she freaks out and forbids her daughter from hanging out with the girl. She then takes it a step further and calls the school, teachers and talks to other parents about this other girl, demanding that all play a pet in keeping her daughter away from the suspected lesbian.

Is this harassment? Should the school do anything about it? If so, what can be done?
IDK if it's harassment, depends how the parent has gone about it, and with what frequency maybe, but it's absurd for a parent to believe it's the schools job to keep her daughter away from another pupil.
Its the schools job.

Uh, no! It is NOT the school's job unless there is some other issue. Would the school get involved if race was involved? Of course not!

Lets say one parent thinks her daughter is hanging out with a lesbian so she freaks out and forbids her daughter from hanging out with the girl. She then takes it a step further and calls the school, teachers and talks to other parents about this other girl, demanding that all play a pet in keeping her daughter away from the suspected lesbian.

Is this harassment? Should the school do anything about it? If so, what can be done?
IDK if it's harassment, depends how the parent has gone about it, and with what frequency maybe, but it's absurd for a parent to believe it's the schools job to keep her daughter away from another pupil.
Its the schools job.

Uh, no! It is NOT the school's job unless there is some other issue. Would the school get involved if race was involved? Of course not!
It is indeed the school's job to provide a safe environment.

Its the schools job.

It is indeed the school's job to provide a safe environment.

You need to reexamine your definition of a safe environment.

Associating with another student because you "think' they might be gay is not the school's responsibility. As long as it does no harm, the school is not required to do anything.

I suspect the lezbo is the one doing the harassing, and the parents are trying to protect their daughter from a predator. If it was a boy the parents object to you wouldn't have a problem with it.

If the parents can't keep the dyke away from their daughter they should pull their daughter and sue the school.

I suspect the lezbo is the one doing the harassing, and the parents are trying to protect their daughter from a predator. If it was a boy the parents object to you wouldn't have a problem with it.

If the parents can't keep the dyke away from their daughter they should pull their daughter and sue the school.
As far as i can tell, lesbians are just the most aggressive women.

how should a school? what do they have their own life or something? PARENTS pay for those schools . so the people running it should deal with them accordingly. If it's out of hand then call the police. for crying out loud how hard was that?
The whole point of the thread is to get opinions on how the school should handle it "accordingly". You may have to put some thought into a response.

The whole point of the thread is to get opinions on how the school should handle it "accordingly". You may have to put some thought into a response.

If I was the Principal I'd tell Mom to get over it and get the hell out of my office.

Recently, lesbians bothered me at a beach. I wish i had a gun to shoot anyone who ever challenged me.

its bullshit. The monkey race should leave better people alone.im not talking about race but busybodies.

Says the poster child for gun control.

Says the poster child for gun control.
Man this is real serious harrassment. They stir up exponential harm towards me. Its life and death. Fucking scumbags.

how should a school? what do they have their own life or something? PARENTS pay for those schools . so the people running it should deal with them accordingly. If it's out of hand then call the police. for crying out loud how hard was that?

If I was the Principal I'd tell Mom to get over it and get the hell out of my office.
If it was a boy whonwas pushing hisnattention on a girl and the parents complained, would you defend the boy??

If it was a boy whonwas pushing hisnattention on a girl and the parents complained, would you defend the boy??
Let's say for argument sake that no lines were crossed. Flirty text messages were the extent.

The school should say that they tolerate all students, and all students are welcome, just as they are free to leave the school if they so wish.

Do

The school should say that they tolerate all students, and all students are welcome, just as they are free to leave the school if they so wish.
how do you think he school should handle the parents?

Do

Well, tell them that. Tell them that the school has a policy, and that policy is tolerance and no student is above, or below, any other student. Tell the parents that if they have an issue with it then they can go to a different school, one that teaches intolerance, if they can find one.

Do

Well, tell them that. Tell them that the school has a policy, and that policy is tolerance and no student is above, or below, any other student. Tell the parents that if they have an issue with it then they can go to a different school, one that teaches intolerance, if they can find one.
Agreed on the acceptance policy. Do you think the school should tell the parent that they are bordering harassment by spreading all these tumors against this girl?

Do

Agreed on the acceptance policy. Do you think the school should tell the parent that they are bordering harassment by spreading all these tumors against this girl?

No, I think if the school starts accusing the parents of something it'd just end up in an argument, which won't help the matter.

The school should be smart. Say it's policy, hammer the policy, say this is the way we do things in this school.

If the girl, who you believe is being harassed, then has a problem with this and then makes a complaint, then the school should then deal with the complaint of this as a separate issue. Send a letter to the parents stating this. If they are breaking the law then threaten to call the police in.
Perhaps it would be a good idea to again state the school's policies and state the repercussions of those who break the school's policies. This is assuming the school has good policies in place which make a contract between the student and the parents for their participation in the school. Make it clear that anyone who breaks these rules will suffer the consequences of these. If the school doesn't have such a thing in place, they should seriously consider starting such a system from September onwards.

Forum List

Back