Hilarious! National Merit Scholarship Winners! Who gets them?

R

rdean

I work at a company that takes in billions in revenue. It's a big company that does business all over the world.

So they sent out a sheet of a dozen or so students who are getting National Merit Scholarships whose parents work at this company.

So you look at what the parents of these kids do at this company.

Three of the kid's parents are Vice Presidents.

Two of the parents head engineering departments.

Director of Finance

Regional Sales Manager

No where are the parents assemblers, customer service, Janitor, secretary, shipping and so on.
And there are right wingers who say it's all about hard work. It's just a coincidence that all of the kids getting scholarships are the children of parents who are already rich.

What a surprise.

I work at a company that takes in billions in revenue. It's a big company that does business all over the world.

So they sent out a sheet of a dozen or so students who are getting National Merit Scholarships whose parents work at this company.

Director of Finance

Regional Sales Manager

No where are the parents assemblers, customer service, Janitor, secretary, shipping and so on.
And there are right wingers who say it's all about hard work. It's just a coincidence that all of the kids getting scholarships are the children of parents who are already rich.

What a surprise.

Do you understand the meaning of the word "merit"?

Director of Finance

Regional Sales Manager

What a surprise.

What PSAT Scores Make the Cut for National Merit in 2016?

Durr.

Smart successful parents often produce smart successful children. It's no surprise at all.

And they are never handed their jobs because of who they are. I also believe in fairies.

Of course you do, you are a liberal.

And only a rightwinger would think everyone born into privilege earns their way. That's why their last few Presidential nominees have been the son of a Senator, the son of the President, the son of a Navy Admiral, and the sons of two rich businessmen. Hell, their current frontrunner built his success off a small loan of only a million dollars. :lol:

Smart successful parents often produce smart successful children. It's no surprise at all.

And they are never handed their jobs because of who they are. I also believe in fairies.

And only a rightwinger would think everyone born into privilege earns their way. That's why their last few Presidential nominees have been the son of a Senator, the son of the President, the son of a Navy Admiral, and the sons of two rich businessmen. Hell, their current frontrunner built his success off a small loan of only a million dollars. :lol:

I never said anything like that you nut job. I don't know why you even come here. You do a good job arguing with yourself. You just make up your opponent's argument.

What a dumbass.

I never said anything like that you nut job. I don't know why you even come here. You do a good job arguing with yourself. You just make up your opponent's argument.

What a dumbass.

There's no reason to be mean about it. :(

Plus all daddy's connections and 40,000,000 inherited.

What a dumbass.

Right wingers are mean. It's comes from the frustration of the real world intruding on their fantasy world.

What a dumbass.

Right wingers are mean. It's comes from the frustration of the real world intruding on their fantasy world.

You're still mad that we get all the highest PSAT scores.

What a dumbass.

We? What do you mean "we"? You live in your mother's basement. The bad lighting has given you a permanent squint. Where did you get "we"?

Director of Finance

Regional Sales Manager

What a surprise.

download.jpg

Director of Finance

Regional Sales Manager

What a surprise.

We took the National Merit Scholarship test in HS when I was there a million years ago. It was a real test. I think 2 kids won from my class, and half dozen of us got honorable mention.

What a dumbass.

There's an SAT test for pussies?

(that's a joke, so don't bother)

What a dumbass.

We? What do you mean "we"? You live in your mother's basement. The bad lighting has given you a permanent squint. Where did you get "we"?

What do you mean "we"?

All the mean right wingers who get all the National Merit Scholarships.
The ones the whiney bitch OP was whining about.

Director of Finance

Regional Sales Manager

What a surprise.

What's shocking about it. Successful adults are intelligent, driven people and they generally raise their children to be intelligent, driven people.

Janitors, well, not so much......

I was actually more surprised by the revelation you have a job.

Director of Finance

Regional Sales Manager

What a surprise.

What's shocking about it. Successful adults are intelligent, driven people and they generally raise their children to be intelligent, driven people.

Jobs are what happens when you go to college. Too bad it's probably too late for you.

Director of Finance

Regional Sales Manager

What a surprise.

Or people with the most money can hire the best teachers.

Forum List

Back