How should a school deal with a parent bully

I keep asking these pro child sexual harassment freaks if they would attack the parents of the girl if it was a boy who was sexually harassing her. They refusento answer.

Apparently, it's only okay for homos to target and prey upon children. Go figure, another stereotype turns out to be true.....
You've asked and it's been answered. You don't know how to listen because you are to obcessed with spewing your anti gay propaganda.

I keep asking these pro child sexual harassment freaks if they would attack the parents of the girl if it was a boy who was sexually harassing her. They refusento answer.

Apparently, it's only okay for homos to target and prey upon children. Go figure, another stereotype turns out to be true.....
You've asked and it's been answered. You don't know how to listen because you are to obcessed with spewing your anti gay propaganda.
I didn't see that it was answered...I'm going to fathom a guess that you're lying about that. You little fags are lying 99 percent of the.time, I like my chances.

I didn't see that it was answered...I'm going to fathom a guess that you're lying about that. You little fags are lying 99 percent of the.time, I like my chances.
Yeah you can do no wrong so I must be a liar, nice! My response was that there was never any harassment mentioned. A parent read a flirty text thread on her daughters phone and saw her daughter holding hands with her friend... She then proceeded to call all the teachers, calling the friend a lesbian and instructing them to keep her away from her daughter.

You in your warped mind and with little to no facts decided not to ask questions and gather more information about what happened, instead you immediately assumed that the other girl was gay, and because of this she was harassing.

People like you are so much part of the problem and should be no where near any type of disciplinary role. You are incapable of being objective because of a personal bias... Perhaps you should do a career change, try conservative news radio

Yeah you can do no wrong so I must be a liar, nice! My response was that there was never any harassment mentioned. A parent read a flirty text thread on her daughters phone and saw her daughter holding hands with her friend... She then proceeded to call all the teachers, calling the friend a lesbian and instructing them to keep her away from her daughter.

You in your warped mind and with little to no facts decided not to ask questions and gather more information about what happened, instead you immediately assumed that the other girl was gay, and because of this she was harassing.

People like you are so much part of the problem and should be no where near any type of disciplinary role. You are incapable of being objective because of a personal bias... Perhaps you should do a career change, try conservative news radio
She absolutely has the right to protect her daughter from sexual predation, regardless of where it comes from. Only mentally ill.perverts think otherwise.

As I suspected, you were lying when you said my question about the.proper response to a boy engaging in the same behavior...

It isn't bullying to tell a kid to stay away from your kid. Fags do not get unlimited access to children just because they want it. Get used to it. Parents have the right to control who their children hang out with, and you have no control over it, it isn't a crime.
Enough from you... Your input is worthless
You might want to pay attention...I'm quite active in the community, and I'm not at all unusual in my understanding of the school's obligation when it comes to protecting children that are mandated by the state to be in their care.
Just because you may be loud and obnoxious in your community does not mean what you say warrants any validity or respect. You are a complete idiot with one sided bigoted views that most people do not share. We all know people like you... Eyes down lets hope she doesn't see or talk to us.

You are either a queer or a lover of queerdom. Trying to make it seem normal and people that do not accept this mental illness are somehow the problem is nothing but cultural marxism. I am tired of the queers and their agenda and I am tired of the "Super Friends" of queerdom that have made it their life's mission to push this perverted life style. Get the fuck back in the closet and keep your perversion behind closed doors...PERIOD.
So the girl in the OP is just suspected of being gay by a parent because she saw her daughter holding the other girls hand... And look how you assholes just chomp at the bit to queerbash... Perhaps the queer hating parents child is the gay one, wouldn't that be sweet justice... You all are more sick than the gays. Standing up for those who others pick on and discriminate against is what good people do. The fact that you are so adimate to muffle these people and put them back into the closet says a lot about your character and the type of person that you are. It's the ugliest part of America and I'm glad more reasonable voices are finally prevailing.

Look up "GLSEN" and their agenda, then get back to me. I know way more than you do. A parent has the right and the responsibility to raise their child the best way that they see fit without "gubermint" interference.

She absolutely has the right to protect her daughter from sexual predation, regardless of where it comes from. Only mentally ill.perverts think otherwise.
If I was the parent of the other girl id argue that I have a right to protect my daughter from a crazy parent calling all her teachers and other parents and calling my daughter a mentally ill dyke... The fact that you back up these actions shows how out of touch you are

If I was the parent of the other girl id argue that I have a right to protect my daughter from a crazy parent calling all her teachers and other parents and calling my daughter a mentally ill dyke... The fact that you back up these actions shows how out of touch you are
I deal with this shit every day. Teach your weird child to keep her hands to herself and to stop sending sexual texts to children whose families don't tolerate perverts around their kids, and everybody will be just fine.

Enough from you... Your input is worthless
You might want to pay attention...I'm quite active in the community, and I'm not at all unusual in my understanding of the school's obligation when it comes to protecting children that are mandated by the state to be in their care.
Just because you may be loud and obnoxious in your community does not mean what you say warrants any validity or respect. You are a complete idiot with one sided bigoted views that most people do not share. We all know people like you... Eyes down lets hope she doesn't see or talk to us.

You are either a queer or a lover of queerdom. Trying to make it seem normal and people that do not accept this mental illness are somehow the problem is nothing but cultural marxism. I am tired of the queers and their agenda and I am tired of the "Super Friends" of queerdom that have made it their life's mission to push this perverted life style. Get the fuck back in the closet and keep your perversion behind closed doors...PERIOD.
So the girl in the OP is just suspected of being gay by a parent because she saw her daughter holding the other girls hand... And look how you assholes just chomp at the bit to queerbash... Perhaps the queer hating parents child is the gay one, wouldn't that be sweet justice... You all are more sick than the gays. Standing up for those who others pick on and discriminate against is what good people do. The fact that you are so adimate to muffle these people and put them back into the closet says a lot about your character and the type of person that you are. It's the ugliest part of America and I'm glad more reasonable voices are finally prevailing.

Look up "GLSEN" and their agenda, then get back to me. I know way more than you do. A parent has the right and the responsibility to raise their child the best way that they see fit without "gubermint" interference.
Nobody is arguing with that. You do realize that goes both ways right? Whether the child is gay straight, bi, or trans... Do you get that?

I deal with this shit every day. Teach your weird child to keep her hands to herself and to stop sending sexual texts to children whose families don't tolerate perverts around their kids, and everybody will be just fine.
Can you just go to another thread... I'm tired of you unsubstantiated assumptions and ignorant remarks. You disapprove of gays, I get it. Now go away

Can you just go to another thread... I'm tired of you unsubstantiated assumptions and ignorant remarks. You disapprove of gays, I get it. Now go away
I disprove of perverts who exploit children.

Btw, I have children and my daughter is in theatre...her music instructor is an openly cross.dressing gay dude. And I have no problem with him. Because he doesn't promote the sexualization of children.

Nobody is arguing with that. You do realize that goes both ways right? Whether the child is gay straight, bi, or trans... Do you get that?

I get it just fine and when that child is 18 and moved out of the house where mom and dad are not paying the freight any longer he is free to fuck ducks if that's what he wants to do...but until then, the parent makes the rules and sets the parameters so long as it is not abusive and this corporate entity that we call a "gubermint" will keep their fucking nose out of it. People with a moral conscience feel like they are being browbeaten by these queer groups, so a push back was inevitable.

Do
Lets say one parent thinks her daughter is hanging out with a lesbian so she freaks out and forbids her daughter from hanging out with the girl. She then takes it a step further and calls the school, teachers and talks to other parents about this other girl, demanding that all play a pet in keeping her daughter away from the suspected lesbian.

Is this harassment? Should the school do anything about it? If so, what can be done?

The school should say that they tolerate all students, and all students are welcome, just as they are free to leave the school if they so wish.
how do you think he school should handle the parents?
This has nothing to do with the school, really. They should explain that to the parents. What needs to actually happen is that these parents have a meaningful talk with their daughter. It is ultimately going to be the daughter who decides how to react to a lesbian's advances (if that actually is what is going on).

Btw, I have children and my daughter is in theatre...her music instructor is an openly cross.dressing gay dude. And I have no problem with him. Because he doesn't promote the sexualization of children.
I disapprove of adults calling gay children perverts and dykes. Per your suggestion, is that what you'd call a boy that had a crush on a girl?

Let's see how you act went you find out your daughter is gay and has been hiding it from you her whole life. I wonder if you'll feel any remorse in the fact that your child couldn't be honest with you about who she is and went through the struggle, isolation, confusion, and judgement from her peers all alone.

You call that sexual predation?

I get it just fine and when that child is 18 and moved out of the house where mom and dad are not paying the freight any longer he is free to fuck ducks if that's what he wants to do...but until then, the parent makes the rules and sets the parameters so long as it is not abusive and this corporate entity that we call a "gubermint" will keep their fucking nose out of it. People with a moral conscience feel like they are being browbeaten by these queer groups, so a push back was inevitable.
You are right... And parents can do whatever the hell they want with their children but as long as they go to a public school, that school has a responsibility to create a safe and accepting environment for ALL students. If a parent does not want their children to be accepting and civil to others they can pull them out and put them in catholic school and ensure that the nuns will whip the gay out of them.

I disapprove of adults calling gay children perverts and dykes. Per your suggestion, is that what you'd call a boy that had a crush on a girl?

Let's see how you act went you find out your daughter is gay and has been hiding it from you her whole life. I wonder if you'll feel any remorse in the fact that your child couldn't be honest with you about who she is and went through the struggle, isolation, confusion, and judgement from her peers all alone.

Disapprove in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first because your views do not have any affect on mine. I do not read your posts about the acceptance of queerness and then sit back and reflect that maybe my views are misguided. If either one of my children suffered from this mental illness, I would not turn my back on them but I would be more than upfront about what I know to be right.

Disapprove in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first because your views do not have any affect on mine. I do not read your posts about the acceptance of queerness and then sit back and reflect that maybe my views are misguided. If either one of my children suffered from this mental illness, I would not turn my back on them but I would be more than upfront about what I know to be right.
Perhaps you can at least accept that your reality of right and wrong is not a universal truth and we all have our own reality and our own values and convictions of what is right and wrong. Acceptance isn't simply agreeing with somebody else's reality, it's acknowledging that they have the right to live their reality

Perhaps you can at least accept that your reality of right and wrong is not a universal truth and we all have our own reality and our own values and convictions of what is right and wrong. Acceptance isn't simply agreeing with somebody else's reality, it's acknowledging that they have the right to live their reality

On that, we agree..........

I suspect the lezbo is the one doing the harassing, and the parents are trying to protect their daughter from a predator. If it was a boy the parents object to you wouldn't have a problem with it.

If the parents can't keep the dyke away from their daughter they should pull their daughter and sue the school.
And I suspect it is Alliebaba Jr. doing the harassing...due to perverted parental teachings.

Forum List

Back