How Much Should Americans Be Taxed To Reduce The Effects Of Summer & Winter?

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
I was just asking myself how high taxes should be exacted on the working class as a means to fix heat in summer and cold in winter. Have any experts out there done the math? If our taxes are raised by 50% will summer get cooler and winter get warmer? And using that logic, wouldn't we return to Eden-like conditions if we're taxed 100%? Life should be just about perfect when we no longer have any money! Right?

I'm just curious to know who tax hikes will fix all of this scary "climate change" and stuff.

Why do Conservatives struggle so much with the concept of a global climate?
I have no issue with climate. What I have a problem with is all the things you loons want taken away from everyone but the elite to maybe hopefully stop the temperature from climbing a whole degree in the next 100 years. Of course Uncle Sugar will fund the majority of this insanity which means the US tax payer will get shafted hard.

How is it the lot of you didn't recognize the sociopathic, narcissistic idiocy of Donald Trump?

PS: How many child touchers have you killed so far?
All I'm really looking for is a chart showing how much tax dollars it will take to alter the earth's temperature. I'm not concerned about how many kids Biden sniffed today. That's a different topic for a different thread.

I have no issue with climate. What I have a problem with is all the things you loons want taken away from everyone but the elite to maybe hopefully stop the temperature from climbing a whole degree in the next 100 years. Of course Uncle Sugar will fund the majority of this insanity which means the US tax payer will get shafted hard.
If unchecked, the global temperature will climb a great deal more than 1 degree in the next century. Depending on how effective humans are at reducing GHG emissions, the increase could range from 3/4ths of a centigrade degree to almost 4 centigrade degrees. Responding effectively to this problem will require global action but fortunately, the energy and transportation sectors are moving rapidly on their own. I have my doubts change will happen rapidly enough to save us from some really unpleasant effects, but at least we're moving in the right direction.

Sacrifices will need to be made to prevent long term consequences

Denial is not a solution

If unchecked, the global temperature will climb a great deal more than 1 degree in the next century. Depending on how effective humans are at reducing GHG emissions, the increase could range from 3/4ths of a centigrade degree to almost 4 centigrade degrees. Responding effectively to this problem will require global action but fortunately, the energy and transportation sectors are moving rapidly on their own. I have my doubts change will happen rapidly enough to save us from some really unpleasant effects, but at least we're moving in the right direction.
And to add to these terrifying predictions is the fact that Al Gore, Greta Thunberg, and AOC all said the earth was going to end ... several years ago.

OMG!!!
1 whole degree??

what'll we do!!!

but how much tax money will it take to fix it??

I was just asking myself how high taxes should be exacted on the working class as a means to fix heat in summer and cold in winter. Have any experts out there done the math? If our taxes are raised by 50% will summer get cooler and winter get warmer? And using that logic, wouldn't we return to Eden-like conditions if we're taxed 100%? Life should be just about perfect when we no longer have any money! Right?

I'm just curious to know who tax hikes will fix all of this scary "climate change" and stuff.
How much are you paying for AC now?

How much do you want to pay in the future as we get hotter because of your willful stupidity?

Sacrifices will need to be made to prevent long term consequences

Denial is not a solution
For everyone but the elite pushing this shit on the peasantry. Those sacrifices you want are going to cause untold misery for something the doom and gloom predictions continuously get wrong, but hey maybe your masters will give you some of their scraps for being a good little automaton.

How much are you paying for AC now?

How much do you want to pay in the future as we get hotter because of your willful stupidity?
My monthly bill in the winter is around $15.00. In the summer, it's around $35.00.

Now, how much money taken from my check will it take to make summer cooler? Try to focus.

And to add to these terrifying predictions is the fact that Al Gore, Greta Thunberg, and AOC all said the earth was going to end ... several years ago.

And they're doing their damnedest to make sure their predictions come true..........................

Oops. A little too late.

Hypocritical swine.

Deleted 3 off-topic posts . The topic is not Biden or Trump. Read the title and OP, and stay on topic.

For everyone but the elite pushing this shit on the peasantry. Those sacrifices you want are going to cause untold misery for something the doom and gloom predictions continuously get wrong, but hey maybe your masters will give you some of their scraps for being a good little automaton.
The elite? You mean the ones that you push tax breaks to all the time? Worship at the feet of?

Is the world not warm enough for you yet?

Forum List

Back