How much of your paycheck do you want the US to spend on Israeli defense?

However Israel is the only country I see non-residents show such a silly level of attachment to. I don't get it. People are outspoken about WANTING to be taxed in order to give them money, I don't hear that in regards to the other countries you listed.

Asshole, have you queried all Pakistanis and Egyptians living in the US if they would like to see the US de-fund their countries?

And when are you going to address the hundreds of billions annually the US spends either defending Saudi arabia, or buying its oil?

Hypothetically if in the future Israel tries to expand it's territory, how should those in said territory react?

Hypothetically if your IQ acheived double-digit status, would we continue to see these threads from you?

LOL

Yes because as this thread has shown the moment you got involved it became such a smarter and more enlightening discussion! No one could dispute that.

I just hope you've never complained about the tactics of the ACLU or the NAACP, you and NOLA sound EXACTLY like those types.

Who on this thread voted for or approves of Obama?

You're on an anti-Semitic rant, so I was kinda thinking you.

The left has become so virulently anti-Semitic these days. It's the pro-Islam thing, Islam hates the USA just like the left does. So the "enemy of my enemy" deal kicks in. Israel supports America, Islam hates America - so naturally the left hates Israel and embraces Islam...

Name one thing in this thread that I've said that could even be twisted as being anti-semitic. I don't want my money going to social security, does that mean I'm anti-christian since that money mostly goes to christians?

I don't want my money going to Israel, Egypt, Japan, China, Canada, could care less which silly religion the majority in those countries follow.

I see a lot of people on here wanting the US to run it's foreign policy on what's the best way to defend Israel.

So that leads me to ask, what percentage or how much do you WANT taken out of your check to pay for their country's defense?

Cut off aid to Israel and to every other country in the world. If we can't help a democracy then we can't help anybody.

Yes because as this thread has shown the moment you got involved it became such a smarter and more enlightening discussion! No one could dispute that.

So I guess you are totally unable to address the points abusing you like the ignorant child you are, what a shock... :eusa_whistle:

The only points you made were that more money goes to other countries, I said I agree and that it shouldn't. Then I stated why I pointed out Israel specifically (people WANTING to be taxed to pay for their defense, and not the others).

What other things have you said that you would consider "points"? The childish pulling of the race/religion card?

The only points you made were that more money goes to other countries, I said I agree and that it shouldn't. Then I stated why I pointed out Israel specifically (people WANTING to be taxed to pay for their defense, and not the others).

What other things have you said that you would consider "points"? The childish pulling of the race/religion card?

Because when a poster complains about 1 country getting .01% of the d-budget against the massive spending of the other items i mentioned, then it is fair to place a label of unfair targeting on that poster.

If your OP had been broader, like ceasing ALL foreign aid, or all defense dollars defending nations all over the world, THEN you would have protected yourself - but like a jew hating ****, you intentionally didnt.

Ideally, nothing.

But instead of asking like a douche why does the US spend $2 billion on Israel, why not question the $3 billion going to Egypt, the $7 billion to Pakistan - or the $500 billion going to oil producer enemies like like Saudi Arabia and Venezuela?

Your numbers are wrong Israel gets over 3 billion a year, Hosni mubarak used to get 1.5 billion a year (to leave Israel alone) Pakistan gets 750 Million
Saudi Arabia and Venezuela get no Aid
U.S. Foreign Aid Summary

Because when a poster complains about 1 country getting .01% of the d-budget against the massive spending of the other items i mentioned, then it is fair to place a label of unfair targeting on that poster.

If your OP had been broader, like ceasing ALL foreign aid, or all defense dollars defending nations all over the world, THEN you would have protected yourself - but like a jew hating ****, you intentionally didnt.

vewy accurate and very correct.

I don't go by percentages of our budget, our budget is wildly out of control and way too high. Giving them billions in a single year is crazy no matter how bad we're over-spending in other areas.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ur-paycheck-do-you-want-in-foreign-hands.html

Here's a thread I started quite recently about being against ALL foreign aid.

I accept your soon to come apology and don't worry if you feel stupid, we all make mistakes.

Aid to Israel is a standalone issue; it has nothing to do with percent of the defense budget, or percent of foreign aid, or anything else.

I see a lot of people on here wanting the US to run it's foreign policy on what's the best way to defend Israel.

So that leads me to ask, what percentage or how much do you WANT taken out of your check to pay for their country's defense?

The same amount I want to go to defending Japan, Korea, Philippines, Vietnam, Laos, China, Burma, Thailand, Bangladesh, the Stans, Belarus, Lithuania, Estonia, Finland, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, and all the other places large and small.

Zilch

Well, maybe Australia, they got some hot women there.

The same amount I want to go to defending Japan, Korea, Philippines, Vietnam, Laos, China, Burma, Thailand, Bangladesh, the Stans, Belarus, Lithuania, Estonia, Finland, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, and all the other places large and small.

Zilch

Well, maybe Australia, they got some hot women there.

Good point, but maybe we could lure them over through a cruise package or something. I think that'd be cheaper :razz:

We spend a lot defending many countries yet oddly, you, and many others here always single out the Jewish State.

Really? Okay, I challenge you to find ONE thread that I've ever started, singling out Israel. Also, I'd challenge you to support your claim that "we spend alot defending many countries."

Last edited:
Because shitbag, the OP only questioned israel

If you'd like to discuss money spent on other countries, go right ahead an make a thread for it. I think that you'll find that myself, and probably many others, will have similar things to say; American funds should be first focused on helping Americans before we worry about other countries.

when other nations are receiving equal or greater amounts of our money.

Citation needed.

Because shitbag, the OP only questioned israel

If you'd like to discuss money spent on other countries, go right ahead an make a thread for it. I think that you'll find that myself, and probably many others, will have similar things to say; American funds should be first focused on helping Americans before we worry about other countries.

when other nations are receiving equal or greater amounts of our money.

Citation needed.

Far better to just make stupid, baseless assumptions and provide an emotional reaction to that assumption.

Forum List

Back