How much is gas where you are at..

But at least in densely populated locales you have the option of walking.

Imagine the nightmare for people who live in rural areas, who have to drive miles and miles to even reach a store......

Obama's lovely policies meant to force those that survive them to the metropolis...isn't life grand...

$3.43 here, more or less. And I'm thankful that I live within walking distance to work and the kids' school.

You're full of shit as usual.

When you include the tax breaks for the oil companies, the environment damage done by fossil fuels, and the trillions we spend in the Middle East protecting the oil supply with our military, the real cost of a gallon of gas is probably closer to $18.

If we switched to alternative energy and conservation, we wouldn't have all these additional costs.

we'd save on tires too, because nobody would be able to go anywhere.

fuckwit

Current price of a gallon of gasoline: $3.70

+ Known Off-Balance Sheet Costs:

1. The “Security Premium,” or military spending. ($700bn – 1 Trillion): +$4-6/gal

2. Externalized pollution costs on human mortality ($345 billion according to the Union of Concerned Scientists) : +$2-3/gal

3. Gov’t subsidies, traffic, accidents, free parking ($200-400bn via Center for Technology Assessment), etc: +$1-3/gal

Actual cost of a gallon of gas = $10.70 to $15.70

What’s The Real Cost of Gas in America? | Dylan Ratigan
You sure you want to go there? All you're doing is making your Fearless Leader look WORSE...

$3.59 here in So. Illinois, but it's only a 15 mile drive into St Louis to buy it for $3.32 a gallon.

And while I'm there, I also take advantage of their lower sales tax on groceries and smokes.

But at least in densely populated locales you have the option of walking.

Imagine the nightmare for people who live in rural areas, who have to drive miles and miles to even reach a store......

Obama's lovely policies meant to force those that survive them to the metropolis...isn't life grand...

$3.43 here, more or less. And I'm thankful that I live within walking distance to work and the kids' school.

So Obama is intentionally keeping the cost of gas high to force people who lives in rural areas to move to urban areas?

Did I read that right?

Current price of a gallon of gasoline: $3.70

+ Known Off-Balance Sheet Costs:

1. The “Security Premium,” or military spending. ($700bn – 1 Trillion): +$4-6/gal

2. Externalized pollution costs on human mortality ($345 billion according to the Union of Concerned Scientists) : +$2-3/gal

3. Gov’t subsidies, traffic, accidents, free parking ($200-400bn via Center for Technology Assessment), etc: +$1-3/gal

Actual cost of a gallon of gas = $10.70 to $15.70

What’s The Real Cost of Gas in America? | Dylan Ratigan
You sure you want to go there? All you're doing is making your Fearless Leader look WORSE...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not hardly.

The DOE under Obama is doing some really great research on alternative energy.

From the little acorn, grew the mighty oak.....

Lots of moonshiners don't.

Actually, that's a lie. I've never known anyone who had a still and didn't partake.

The price of gas doesn't concern me. I've settled on getting the 2013 Ford Mustang GT500 and $10 a gallon gas won't stop me.

When you include the tax breaks for the oil companies, the environment damage done by fossil fuels, and the trillions we spend in the Middle East protecting the oil supply with our military, the real cost of a gallon of gas is probably closer to $18.

If we switched to alternative energy and conservation, we wouldn't have all these additional costs.

we don't have anything to switch too asswipe.

3.33, I just passed the gas station too...

Few weeks ago it was 3.02....

Of course it's different at different stations..... It's a steady 3.45+ a few towns over.

Forum List

Back