How much is gas where you are at..

Lots of moonshiners don't.

Actually, that's a lie. I've never known anyone who had a still and didn't partake.

i'm sure you haven't

not being a trailer park resident, i've never met a moonshiner nor seen a still

my loss, i'm sure

sorry

An ex father-in-law brought some back from the south and it really kicked my ass. I thought Everclear was bad, but.....:lol:

Of course del could be ripping off fast food joints for used vegetable oil and turning it into biofuel for a converted 1968 VW Bus..

I'm probably right...

When you include the tax breaks for the oil companies, the environment damage done by fossil fuels, and the trillions we spend in the Middle East protecting the oil supply with our military, the real cost of a gallon of gas is probably closer to $18.

If we switched to alternative energy and conservation, we wouldn't have all these additional costs.

The problem dear boy, is your "green" technologies do more environmental damage than the fossil fuels they are attempting to replace. They also cost around three times more. Oh, and they are less efficient, did I mention that?

Actually, that's a lie. I've never known anyone who had a still and didn't partake.

i'm sure you haven't

my loss, i'm sure

sorry

An ex father-in-law brought some back from the south and it really kicked my ass. I thought Everclear was bad, but.....:lol:

Naw that shit will fuck you up nice...

In the summer I enjoy making a whiskey for the winter......

Most moonshiners try to make as much and as fast as possible that's why it's nasty...

I have a Serbian friend who makes the best Serbian brandy ever....

Nothing I make or he makes is like "everclear."

That shit is made out of potatoes I think.... Yuk...

I use molasses, yeast and clean good water (no tap bullshit)...

Of course del could be ripping off fast food joints for used vegetable oil and turning it into biofuel for a converted 1968 VW Bus..

I'm probably right...

the next time you're right will be the first time, nicky

write that on your hand so you don't forget

Your posts are only dumb insults.

What kind of person are you that all you post are dumb insults?

I'm probably right...

For the love of God, haven't you heard of the 1st Amendment? :cuckoo:

i'm sure you haven't

my loss, i'm sure

sorry

is that why he's an ex? :lol:

I'm probably right...

the kind that doesn't give a fuck what a potted plant like you, um, *thinks*

I'm probably right...

Go work and be free, make your .33 cents biofuel.

At the moment I'm back in Costa Rica. Diesel runs a bit over $5.It's about the same in Chile. I need to make another batch of it from the restaurant oils my guys continually collect.
We all have BJ40 Toyotas and enjoy driving for free.

Gas prices are climbing because congress increased the taxes you pay at the pump on New Years & eliminated its main competitor. That is the only reason for the sudden reversal of declining gas prices on New Years regardless of what the MSM tells you.

ch.gaschart

Last edited:

Forum List

Back