How much is gas where you are at..

For the love of God, haven't you heard of the 1st Amendment? :cuckoo:

Isn't that the one that says "separation of church and state?" maybe I'm wrong?

That's what you got out of it? :eusa_eh:

It was a joke (if you haven't payed attention to my other nearly 5,000 posts)....

But I'm glad the progressives took it seriously hence acknowledge the fact "separation of church and state" is poppycock...

I suppose it's just a convenient argument to troll and talk shit...

Of course del could be ripping off fast food joints for used vegetable oil and turning it into biofuel for a converted 1968 VW Bus..

I'm probably right...

the next time you're right will be the first time, nicky

write that on your hand so you don't forget

Your posts are only dumb insults.

What kind of person are you that all you post are dumb insults?

Your understudy?? :dunno:

Talk about communist and weird?before we moved from MA to GA,MA passed a tax evasion law,since new hampshire has no sales tax,and lower prices,people used to sail right up I91 and buy shit,cigs $4 a pack less,but,now,MA has state troopers that literally will pull you over for and randomly check if your carrying purchases from NH,if you are,tax evasion,no bullshit..

If you have MA tags,and are seen coming from NH,and are stopped for any reason,and find you purchased liquor or tobacco from NH,you get a tax evasion ticket.

If you have MA tags,and are seen coming from NH,and are stopped for any reason,and find you purchased liquor or tobacco from NH,you get a tax evasion ticket.

They do the same thing here in Ill, but only if you have more than 2 cartons of smokes and/or 2 bottles of booze.

But you can have all the groceries you want. :thup:

How much is gas where you are at..

I'm currently in CA, gas isn't expensive enough to reduce traffic in this area.

Oh, you young folks, when will you learn?

Gas prices never reduce traffic.

Broken glass and metal scraps however... :eusa_whistle:

I'm pretty sure that if gas was $10 a gallon I'd still be driving and traffic would be a lot thinner. Gas prices moving a single dollar ain't gonna do much but a 5 or 6 dollar swing would make a difference.

BTW, thanks for calling me young, I usually only hear that from folks over 70. :)

Ours is 3.57 a gallon. In the past two weeks our gas has went up 2x , 10 cents each pop.. I guess that 4.00 a gallon by spring is true. I heard on the radio they are predicting 5.00 a gallon by the end of Oct.. This is crazy .. We need to ok the pipeline and start more drilling in Alaska and the gulf. China is already going to start drilling right off of FL so what is the difference to the environmentalist if we also do it. Because if China makes a mistake its still going on our shores

...where you are at?

I am on the fla/ga border on the georgia side on the coast

I'm on the East Coast of Florida and I filled up yesterday. $3.57 a gallon.

Oh for the 19 cent a gallon days. LOL

Current price of a gallon of gasoline: $3.70

+ Known Off-Balance Sheet Costs:

1. The “Security Premium,” or military spending. ($700bn – 1 Trillion): +$4-6/gal

2. Externalized pollution costs on human mortality ($345 billion according to the Union of Concerned Scientists) : +$2-3/gal

3. Gov’t subsidies, traffic, accidents, free parking ($200-400bn via Center for Technology Assessment), etc: +$1-3/gal

Actual cost of a gallon of gas = $10.70 to $15.70

What’s The Real Cost of Gas in America? | Dylan Ratigan
You sure you want to go there? All you're doing is making your Fearless Leader look WORSE...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not hardly.

The DOE under Obama is doing some really great research on alternative energy.

From the little acorn, grew the mighty oak.....

:lol::lol: Your posts keep me laughing. Thanks.

Ours is 3.57 a gallon. In the past two weeks our gas has went up 2x , 10 cents each pop.. I guess that 4.00 a gallon by spring is true. I heard on the radio they are predicting 5.00 a gallon by the end of Oct.. This is crazy .. We need to ok the pipeline and start more drilling in Alaska and the gulf. China is already going to start drilling right off of FL so what is the difference to the environmentalist if we also do it. Because if China makes a mistake its still going on our shores

Maybe we just need to stop allowing corporations to EXPORT gasoline out of the nation, eh?

Does that confuse you, Lad?

Maybe you should learn something about the industry before you spew a load on partians nonsense in our direction, then.

Forum List

Back