CDZ How much evidence is needed to presume guilt?

Does Ford's accusation have merit?

No. She doesn't have the time and date, or the place, or how she got there. Didn't tell anybody at the time either. IOW, no merit at all. Give me a corroborating witness, bragging by the perp, any kind of evidence at all. But if you got nothing, then well, you got nothing.
Actually there was a witness to the fact that the assault had been discussed in school. Thats a lot more than nothing.

But yet Ford said she never told anyone...how could it have possibly been discussed at school if nobody knew?

Derpity derp
I think I explained that to you before or someone with a similar lack of intelligence. Who said no one knew? Kav knew. Judge knew. They obviously bragged about it.
There you go presuming guilt again.
Nope. I am presuming merit since someone else heard about it.

That seems like a presumption of guilt to me because her accusation does not have merit if Kavanagh isn't guilty of what she is accusing him.
I cant help what it seems like to you. If one followed your logic no one would ever get arrested or be charged with a crime unless the police saw them commit the crime.
I didn't think you would understand the axiomatic logic that I presented.
There was nothing self evident about your logic. Its actually a logical fallacy that doesnt conform to how the legal system works in this country.
The is no merit to a false accusation.
I agree. However there is merit to Fords accusation.
Thus you are presuming guilt... otherwise Fords accusation is false.

I cant help what it seems like to you. If one followed your logic no one would ever get arrested or be charged with a crime unless the police saw them commit the crime.
I didn't think you would understand the axiomatic logic that I presented.
There was nothing self evident about your logic. Its actually a logical fallacy that doesnt conform to how the legal system works in this country.
The is no merit to a false accusation.
I agree. However there is merit to Fords accusation.
Thus you are presuming guilt... otherwise Fords accusation is false.
Nope. Presuming merit.

No. She doesn't have the time and date, or the place, or how she got there. Didn't tell anybody at the time either. IOW, no merit at all. Give me a corroborating witness, bragging by the perp, any kind of evidence at all. But if you got nothing, then well, you got nothing.
Actually there was a witness to the fact that the assault had been discussed in school. Thats a lot more than nothing.

But yet Ford said she never told anyone...how could it have possibly been discussed at school if nobody knew?

Derpity derp
I think I explained that to you before or someone with a similar lack of intelligence. Who said no one knew? Kav knew. Judge knew. They obviously bragged about it.
Gossip = merit

Derpity derp
Gossip = merit
Correct. She says she never told anyone. If thats true how did the other woman hear someone else talk about it? Now are you going to show me the recantation or are you going to keep stalling?

You cant presume guilt. You can only say someones accusations have merit.

Derpity derp

Now you're making shit up to deflect. Nowhere has that been alleged

Derpity derp

Nope. There was a woman that posted to facebook that she had heard the assault being talked about in school. Ask Joe. He claims she recanted her story. How could she recant something you claim has never been alleged?

Derpity derp

Nope. There was a woman that posted to facebook that she had heard the assault being talked about in school. Ask Joe. He claims she recanted her story. How could she recant something you claim has never been alleged?

LOL Let's see it....bet ya don't

Derpity derp

Lets see what and bet I dont what?

Havent you noticed Joe is on radio silence after I asked him to prove the woman recanted her story?

Derpity derp

Lets see what and bet I dont what? Havent you noticed Joe is on radio silence after I asked him to prove the woman recanted her story?

The FB post or a link to where it is claimed. I'm pretty sure that would have made the news, dude LOL

Lets see what and bet I dont what? Havent you noticed Joe is on radio silence after I asked him to prove the woman recanted her story?

The FB post or a link to where it is claimed. I'm pretty sure that would have made the news, dude LOL
You really didnt hear about it did you? :laugh:

Kavanaugh Accuser's Classmate: 'That It Happened Or Not, I Have No Idea'

Oh that one? Perhaps you should delve further into her...it seems she realized nobody had been told and she looked like a buffoon, deleted and ran away

You really are bad at this stuff.

A former classmate of Christine Blasey Ford tells NPR that she does not know if an alleged sexual assault by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh took place as she first suggested on social media.

"That it happened or not, I have no idea," Cristina King Miranda told NPR's Nina Totenberg. "I can't say that it did or didn't."

That's different from what Miranda wrote Wednesday in a now-deleted Facebook postt that stated definitively, "The incident DID happen, many of us heard about it in school."

A former classmate of Christine Blasey Ford tells NPR that she does not know if an alleged sexual assault by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh took place as she first suggested on social media.

"That it happened or not, I have no idea," Cristina King Miranda told NPR's Nina Totenberg. "I can't say that it did or didn't."

That's different from what Miranda wrote Wednesday in a now-deleted Facebook postt that stated definitively, "The incident DID happen, many of us heard about it in school."

This is what happens when you go into a thread with lack of knowledge like he just did....you look like an ill informed fool

Oh that one? Perhaps you should delve further into her...it seems she realized nobody had been told and she looked like a buffoon, deleted and ran away

You really are bad at this stuff.
Thats the FBI's job to delve further. It only seemed like that to you.

This is what happens when you go into a thread with lack of knowledge like he just did....you look like an ill informed fool
I agree. You do look like an ill informed buffoon.

Yep, that's the recant. She went from knowing it happened to having no idea. However, your point I believe is that she did not recant that she heard people talking about it.

Yep, that's the recant. She went from knowing it happened to having no idea. However, your point I believe is that she did not recant that she heard people talking about it.
Thats not a recant. You dont know what recant means. She never said she knew it happened. You know that too which is why you didnt quote her saying she knew it happened. All she said is that she heard other people talking about it.

Thats not a recant. You dont know what recant means. She never said she knew it happened. You know that too which is why you didnt quote her saying she knew it happened. All she said is that she heard other people talking about it.
What she said has been deleted. I'm sure it can be found somewhere, but I'm not doing it.

That being said, if it was the talk of the school for several days, where are the other people that were talking about it?

Forum List

Back