CDZ Helping Rape Victims come forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Apparently most rapes do not get reported by the victims.

Which means that many rapists are out there and free to carry on with their crimes.

Do you think the culture today is sympthetic to victims or should more be done to help them ?

If so what should, or could , be done ?

Which means that many rapists are out there and free to carry on with their crimes.

Do you think the culture today is sympthetic to victims or should more be done to help them ?

Well, maybe in the UK, the rapes of young British girls should not be brushed under the rug if the rapists are "Asian" minorities, right? I mean you could start there.

Well, maybe in the UK, the rapes of young British girls should not be brushed under the rug if the rapists are "Asian" minorities, right? I mean you could start there.
I think a lot of lessons have been learned there. But that is just a small part of the overall picture.

I think a lot of lessons have been learned there. But that is just a small part of the overall picture.

That is a horrendous part of the overall picture, at least in the UK. Underage girls, adult men. The adult men were not held to account because they weren't the right skin tone and religion. The media was hush about it for political correctness. The girls didn't matter as much because they were poor and white.

Utterly, utterly horrendous. Shameful.

That is a horrendous part of the overall picture, at least in the UK. Underage girls, adult men. The adult men were not held to account because they weren't the right skin tone and religion. The media was hush about it for political correctness. The girls didn't matter as much because they were poor and white.

I agree that it was horrendous but I dont agree with your underlying point that it was a big conspiracy against poor white girls. The media broke the story and has covered it in depth.
Anyway, that being said perhaps you could address the OP>

I agree that it was horrendous but I dont agree with your underlying point that it was a big conspiracy against poor white girls. The media broke the story and has covered it in depth.

I am directly addressing the OP. Most rapes are not reported. What can be done to address this?

Well, how about we address the PC climate culture dead on? If you are a white male rapist, chick is in luck. She will get all kinds of kudos and sympathy. If you are dating Keith Ellison, not so very much. Or Bill Clinton, God help you, the rape never happened.

I am directly addressing the OP. Most rapes are not reported. What can be done to address this?

Well, how about we address the PC climate culture dead on? If you are a white male rapist, chick is in luck. She will get all kinds of kudos and sympathy. If you are dating Keith Ellison, not so very much. Or Bill Clinton, God help you, the rape never happened.
I have no idea who Keith Ellison is but I sense that you are making this a political issue. The vast majority of rape victims were probably not raped by Bill Clinton so your point is not really appropriate.

I have no idea who Keith Ellison is but I sense that you are making this a political issue. The vast majority of rape victims were probably not raped by Bill Clinton so your point is not really appropriate.

Oh believe it. Sex is the Left's most political issue. Do you doubt it?

Really? What was learned?

You've been on this board for years. Why the sudden concern about rape now?

You've been on this board for years. Why the sudden concern about rape now?
------------------------------ rape , sexual assault its simply the current bugaboo . I hope that men and Fathers are seeing what is happening , realize and teach their sons .

Some of us 'fathers' have daughters.....~S~
------------------------------- so teach your daughters like i taught my daughters but its the men and boys , males that are being targeted in my opinion Sparky

Tough issue but I believe this is the case in crimes against women, not just rape but also domestic violence. I have no answers and not all answers are the same for every situation. We need to take each situation seriously however we can’t automatically assume the victim is telling the truth. That is why reporting an incident quickly is to the victim’s advantage however with extreme personal nature of the crime that can be difficult to do. I have known victims and what has resulted and I have known those falsely accused and the damage and repercussions are life changing for both.

...from what I see, this is not ''official'', aren't there many groups/ads/etc that promote victims coming forward?? I mean like in college?
..at my work when you first start, they give you the Commandments about ANY kind of harassment [sexual-etc ] /etc...
....the '''domestic'' rape is very complicated for the victim, yes?

males that are being targeted in my opinion Sparky

some rightly so Pis...

GplUglk.jpg
guy taking his Daughter for a ride or What Sparky ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back