How many times did Sessions state, "I don't recall"???

My response was NOT for you....You're a bit too dumb....It was for others....LOL

MMmmmHHmmmm

That is why you quoted my post....:rofl:

Here is your life :

1zdtup.jpg

You have NO EVIDENCE of non-existent collusion ... as opposed to the mountain of evidence against Democrats for the same thing.

Spare the hypocritical BS and partisan outrage, 'padre'...

"You have NO EVIDENCE of non-existent collusion"

There are already facts on record that Trump campaign officials at the least attempted to collude with Russian officials. That's a fact. Doesn't seem to bother you one bit.

MMmmmHHmmmm

That is why you quoted my post

Of course I cited your post.............Its the best way to have others ALSO realize what a fucking idiot you are and fun to mop the floor with.....LOL

You have NO EVIDENCE of non-existent collusion ... as opposed to the mountain of evidence against Democrats for the same thing.

There are already facts on record that Trump campaign officials at the least attempted to collude with Russian officials. That's a fact. Doesn't seem to bother you one bit.
'Attempted to collude'?

:p

You DO realize, right, that 'collusion' is not a crime?!

Not like selling influence to the Russians for $100+ million....like Hillary did....

Not like taking thousands of shares of unreported Russian stocks ... like her campaign manager did....

Not like working for the KGB Bank and Russian Spy Agency - the ine that 'hacked the DNC' ... like HIS brother, Fat Tony Podesta did ...

Not like paying Millions to a foreign agent through a firm connected to the Russians for a fake report filled with Russian propaganda then illegally using that information in a US election ... like Hillary, Comey, Barry, and the DNC did...

'Attempted to collude'?

You DO realize, right, that 'collusion' is not a crime?!

Not like selling influence to the Russians for $100+ million....like Hillary did....

Not like taking thousands of shares of unreported Russian stocks ... like her campaign manager did....

Not like working for the KGB Bank and Russian Spy Agency - the ine that 'hacked the DNC' ... like HIS brother, Fat Tony Podesta did ...

Not like paying Millions to a foreign agent through a firm connected to the Russians for a fake report filled with Russian propaganda then illegally using that information in a US election ... like Hillary, Comey, Barry, and the DNC did...

Yes, "attempted". Dang you are whiny....you whine when peolle claim they are criminals, you wgine when people like me use exact language instead of haughty claims....jebus man, someone call the waaaaahmbulance....

Yes, I realize that is not a crime. The word collusion was used by you, and I responded to it.

And all this whining and preening from a guy who has absolute faith that there is nothing more to discover. Listen , you dont get to stomp around making Hulk-like declarations of what is absolutely true, then whine the rest of the time.

'Attempted' = not accomplished = no crime = no evidence

'Attempted' = not accomplished = no crime = no evidence

"no crime, no evidence" (that we know of)

yes, I know. Jesus man, I already said that. But it doesn't look good. Trump's behavior is utterly bizarre.

'That we know of' = NO EVIDENCE.

Bwuhahaha

huh? That's a very stupid thing to say. just because you and I are ignorant of the evidence does not mean it does not exist, or that Mueller doesn't have it. See, this is where you kind of embarrass yourself.

Someone just told me that Sessions....during his latest congressional inquiry......addressed thorny questions with the Reaganesque, "I don't recall" for a total of TWENTY-FIVE times....

Now, this poor idiot either has serious recollection problems, or he's a lying piece of crap that has NO place to be called an attorney general.

Good Lord, even his orange boss doesn't like this clown.

wasn't he the one who said that saying I don't recall was tantamount to perjury?

Who gives a fuck about "evangelical" doctrine?

Among white evangelicals, regular churchgoers are the most supportive of Trump
BY GREGORY A. SMITH

White evangelicals overwhelmingly voted for Donald Trump in the 2016 election and were a key part of his constituency.

Three-quarters of white evangelical Protestants approve of the way Trump is handling his job as president, according to a new analysis of Pew Research Center surveys

I am a Christian and I am embarrassed by the floundering defense that many in the Church make of the Comrade and his moral shortcomings. Here is a man that is an admitted sexual deviant, who in multiple interviews over the years has boasted of his adultery, his sexual assaults, and his total disregard for the female gender. He has been awash in bankruptcy, underhanded dealings, and has boasted of how he has shafted many honest contractors that have fallen prey to his denial of payments for work done. History is littered with the bodies of his victims, many still trying to recover from his swindling ways.

He has lied with impunity and even when caught on audio and video tape, he denies that he lied. And yet Christians throughout this country bowed to the King of Immorality. It is one of the most mind boggling phenomena I have ever encountered. A cult such as this was last seen in Germany beginning in the 1930's. If the GOP does not wake up soon, the Comrade will have us sold to Moscow and will open our system of Democratic rule to the murdering Putin.
Your talking about Bubba Clinton....right?

Someone just told me that Sessions....during his latest congressional inquiry......addressed thorny questions with the Reaganesque, "I don't recall" for a total of TWENTY-FIVE times....

Now, this poor idiot either has serious recollection problems, or he's a lying piece of crap that has NO place to be called an attorney general.

He needs to be indicted.

DOn3aniWkAAbcqN.jpg

At least he didn't say it the same way every time.

DOn3aniWkAAbcqN.jpg

At least he didn't say it the same way every time.
I hope this gets him to resign, because he's a roadblock to any honest investigations.
I sometimes wonder what's wrong with you people.
This guy is stopping anyone from investigating what's really going on and all you can do is call him a liar.

The really sad/scary part about Sessions is the Trump lemmings want him back in the Senate.

Smith did not debunk anything.

He said the State Department did not approve the sale / transfer of the Uranium One / Uranium. He's right, but does not debunk anything.

A Committee was responsible for approving or denying the sale of Uranium One.
- Hillary Clinton - who took $100+ Million from the KGB Bank, leading financier of the Russian effort to buy Uranium One, through the Team Leader of that effort - was on that Committee. 'Interesting' how she failed to mention any of that to the Committee. (She took that money in the midst of the Russian scandal where Russia was BUYING politicians and officials. Nice 'coincidence'.)

- US AG Eric Holder - who knew about Russian bribery / extortion / intimidation / politician-buying since 2009 yet hid the evidence of it with Mueller and Obama - was on that Committee as well. 'Interesting' how Holder never brought up the criminal actions of the Russians to the Committee...until the sale was over. Another 'Coincidence'.

- Obama also knew about the Russian crimes perpetrated in their effort to corner the US Uranium market and buy Uranium One...and STILL signed off on the deal anyway, also keeping the crimes quiet until the deal was done. yet another 'Coincidence'.

WHY would anyone - OBAMA - even consider selling 20% of the US supply of Uranium to a Russian Company, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS DOCUMENTED THAT THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION WAS AWARE OF THEIR CRIMES AND INTENT BACK IN 2009?

There is not 1 good damn reason to sell 20% of our Uranium to ANYONE, let alone to a nation hostile to the US.

Furthermore, let's not forget that Bill Clinton was on the Russian KGB Bankroll, suddenly receiving $500k PER SPEECH. Let's not forget how Billy-boy tried repeatedly to meet with Russian Nuclear Commission reps and was unable to do so....so he MET DIRECTLY WITH PUTIN. (I'm sure he just wanted to talk about his GRANDKIDS at the spur of the moment while he was in RUDSSIA.)

Let's not forget John Podesta, Hillary's campaign manager, who helped found the Podesta Group that was working for the Russians on 2 separate projects, was receiving THOUSANDS of UNREPORTED shares of Russian stocks and 1/3rd of his personal Company's Board Members were prominent Russian businessmen with direct ties to the Kremlin and Putin himself.

Let's not forget how 'Fat Tony' Podesta, CEO of the Podesta group working for the Russians, was also working for the KGB BANK as an UNREGISTERED FOREIGN AGENT and was also working for the RUSSIAN SPY AGENCY - the same one who supposedly hacked the DNC's e-mails / computer server. (Yeah, absolutely NOTHING to see here - just a Clinton associate working directly for the KGB Bank and Russian SPY agency!)

If there was evidence showing TRUMP was this involved with the Russians, as there is evidence proving the Clintons were, Trump would not only be Impeached by now - he would be in prison.

WHILE SNOWFLAKES search for evidence against Trump for non-existent crimes, evidence shows:

- The Clintons and Podestas took money directly from the Russians.

- The Clintons and Podestas had / made direct contacts / connections with the Kremlin and Putin himself.

- The Clintons, Mueller, Holder, and Obama hid Russian crimes to help the Uranium One deal go through.

- The Obama administration, evidence shows, knew about the Russian scandals and crimes in 2009, and did nothing about it ...except HIDE IT.

- US Uranium, especially 20% of the US supply, should never have been sold, especially to nations hostile to the US.

Whenever a snowflake tells you 'nothing to see here', notice how their hands are behind their back. It's because they have 'blood' all over their hands.

Forum List

Back