How many times did Sessions state, "I don't recall"???

Who gives a fuck about "evangelical" doctrine?

Among white evangelicals, regular churchgoers are the most supportive of Trump
BY GREGORY A. SMITH

White evangelicals overwhelmingly voted for Donald Trump in the 2016 election and were a key part of his constituency.

Three-quarters of white evangelical Protestants approve of the way Trump is handling his job as president, according to a new analysis of Pew Research Center surveys

The Democrats also hauled out the bullshit claim that Sessions had lied under oath.

Someone just told me that Sessions....during his latest congressional inquiry......addressed thorny questions with the Reaganesque, "I don't recall" for a total of TWENTY-FIVE times....

Now, this poor idiot either has serious recollection problems, or he's a lying piece of crap that has NO place to be called an attorney general.

Good Lord, even his orange boss doesn't like this clown.
Did you watch the hearing?

I did.

One dickhead asked Sessions how many times he had said, "I don't recall" in a previous hearing. Do you think Sessions counted?

Of course he didn't. So of course when asked how many times he had said, "I don't recall", he is going to say..."I don't recall".

Then the same dickhead asked Session how many times he had said "I don't recall" in a different hearing.

Sessions gave the only answer he could. "I don't recall."

Then the dickhead asked Sessions how many times he had said "I don't recall" so far TODAY.

Sessions gave the only answer he could: "I don't recall."

So the dickhead ran up Sessions recollection count with bullshit questions like that.

Did you notice that Sessions would go off on a convoluted tirade with nothing to do with the question from Democratic questioners. He was intent on eating up as much time from his nemesis by stupid, insane ramblings. I am not sure he ever answered a question, "Yes" or "No." He hedged and squirmed with "I DON'T RECALL."

Someone just told me that Sessions....during his latest congressional inquiry......addressed thorny questions with the Reaganesque, "I don't recall" for a total of TWENTY-FIVE times....

Now, this poor idiot either has serious recollection problems, or he's a lying piece of crap that has NO place to be called an attorney general.

I did.

One dickhead asked Sessions how many times he had said, "I don't recall" in a previous hearing. Do you think Sessions counted?

Of course he didn't. So of course when asked how many times he had said, "I don't recall", he is going to say..."I don't recall".

Then the same dickhead asked Session how many times he had said "I don't recall" in a different hearing.

Then the dickhead asked Sessions how many times he had said "I don't recall" so far TODAY.

So the dickhead ran up Sessions recollection count with bullshit questions like that.

A brief history of things that Jeff Sessions and Team Trump could not recall — until the media reminded them

Analysis | A brief history of things that Jeff Sessions and Team Trump could not recall — until the media reminded them

Someone learned from Sessions's earlier mistakes, likely whoever is giving Sessions his legal advice. Now, instead of lying, he just says he doesn't remember. Decent advice, really..... funny that the top lawyer in the country had to get this advice from someone else. Yessir, nothing but the BEST people around Trump!

who holds the record?
THE IRAN-CONTRA HEARINGS : Admiral Didn't Recall 184 Times

WASHINGTON — Rear Adm. John M. Poindexter's fuzzy memory struck 184 times during his five days of questioning at the Iran- contra hearings.

A review of Poindexter's testimony by United Press International shows that the former national security adviser answered frequently along the lines of "I can't recall" and "I don't remember" when pressed by congressional questioners on points both large and small in relation to President Reagan's worst crisis. Poindexter testified under a limited grant of immunity.

By contrast, Secretary of State George P. Shultz, who testified Monday without immunity or the assistance of an attorney, seldom said he could not recall details of the Iran affair.

The 50-year-old rear admiral, whose Navy fitness reports praised "spectacular mental capacity" and even a "photographic memory," explained himself by saying that, before he assumed his White House post in December, 1985, he had "never been hit with so many issues in such a short period of time."

Poindexter's 184 memory lapses exceeded those of H. R. Haldeman, President Richard M. Nixon's chief of staff, whose memory failed him on about 150 occasions in his testimony before the Senate Watergate Committee 14 years ago.

who holds the record?
THE IRAN-CONTRA HEARINGS : Admiral Didn't Recall 184 Times

WASHINGTON — Rear Adm. John M. Poindexter's fuzzy memory struck 184 times during his five days of questioning at the Iran- contra hearings.

A review of Poindexter's testimony by United Press International shows that the former national security adviser answered frequently along the lines of "I can't recall" and "I don't remember" when pressed by congressional questioners on points both large and small in relation to President Reagan's worst crisis. Poindexter testified under a limited grant of immunity.

By contrast, Secretary of State George P. Shultz, who testified Monday without immunity or the assistance of an attorney, seldom said he could not recall details of the Iran affair.

The 50-year-old rear admiral, whose Navy fitness reports praised "spectacular mental capacity" and even a "photographic memory," explained himself by saying that, before he assumed his White House post in December, 1985, he had "never been hit with so many issues in such a short period of time."

Poindexter's 184 memory lapses exceeded those of H. R. Haldeman, President Richard M. Nixon's chief of staff, whose memory failed him on about 150 occasions in his testimony before the Senate Watergate Committee 14 years ago.

I yield to you.....The above beats Reagan's AG, Gonzales........LOL

Someone learned from his mistakes, likely whoever is giving session his legal advice. Now, instead of lying, he just says he doesn't remember. Decent advice, really.....
Sessions also used the "I don't understand the question" to dodge answering and waste the questioning senator's time allotment by forcing them to repeat the question over and over.

How many times did Sessions state, "I don't recall"???

Less Than...

Hillary
Bill
Holder
Lynch
Huma
Comey
Mueller
Clapper
Brennan
Koskinen
Rice
Hillary's IT Tech
Lerner
Wasserman-Schultz
Brazile

:p

I did.

Did you notice that Sessions would go off on a convoluted tirade with nothing to do with the question from Democratic questioners.
Bullshit.

BY GREGORY A. SMITH

White evangelicals overwhelmingly voted for Donald Trump in the 2016 election and were a key part of his constituency.

Three-quarters of white evangelical Protestants approve of the way Trump is handling his job as president, according to a new analysis of Pew Research Center surveys

So?

Someone learned from his mistakes, likely whoever is giving session his legal advice. Now, instead of lying, he just says he doesn't remember. Decent advice, really.....
Sessions also used the "I don't understand the question" to dodge answering and waste the questioning senator's time allotment by forcing them to repeat the question over and over.
Bullshit. He did not ask anyone to repeat a question more than once, and always because the questioner was being vague.

BY GREGORY A. SMITH

I am a Christian and I am embarrassed by the floundering defense that many in the Church make of the Comrade and his moral shortcomings. Here is a man that is an admitted sexual deviant, who in multiple interviews over the years has boasted of his adultery, his sexual assaults, and his total disregard for the female gender. He has been awash in bankruptcy, underhanded dealings, and has boasted of how he has shafted many honest contractors that have fallen prey to his denial of payments for work done. History is littered with the bodies of his victims, many still trying to recover from his swindling ways.

He has lied with impunity and even when caught on audio and video tape, he denies that he lied. And yet Christians throughout this country bowed to the King of Immorality. It is one of the most mind boggling phenomena I have ever encountered. A cult such as this was last seen in Germany beginning in the 1930's. If the GOP does not wake up soon, the Comrade will have us sold to Moscow and will open our system of Democratic rule to the murdering Putin.

You have NO EVIDENCE of non-existent collusion ... as opposed to the mountain of evidence against Democrats for the same thing.

Spare the hypocritical BS and partisan outrage, 'padre'...

BY GREGORY A. SMITH

I am a Christian and I am embarrassed by the floundering defense that many in the Church make of the Comrade and his moral shortcomings. Here is a man that is an admitted sexual deviant, who in multiple interviews over the years has boasted of his adultery, his sexual assaults, and his total disregard for the female gender. He has been awash in bankruptcy, underhanded dealings, and has boasted of how he has shafted many honest contractors that have fallen prey to his denial of payments for work done. History is littered with the bodies of his victims, many still trying to recover from his swindling ways.

He has lied with impunity and even when caught on audio and video tape, he denies that he lied. And yet Christians throughout this country bowed to the King of Immorality. It is one of the most mind boggling phenomena I have ever encountered. A cult such as this was last seen in Germany beginning in the 1930's. If the GOP does not wake up soon, the Comrade will have us sold to Moscow and will open our system of Democratic rule to the murdering Putin.

And he is a complete deadbeat, cut off by Wall Street. And now he is using his influence to try to get back in with them.

Mitch "The Turtle" McConnell has indicated Sessions might be reassigned to the Alabama senate seat. That solves the Moore problem and the AT problem opening the way for an AT that is going to help put Crooked Hillary and possibly Hussaine and others in prison where they belong for attacking our sacred democracy.

BY GREGORY A. SMITH

:rofl:

1zdtup.jpg

Forum List

Back