How many times did Sessions state, "I don't recall"???

He learned well from Bubba, Cankles and Big Ears.

I'm sure that you ALSO "don't recall".....but the strategy was all Ronnie-baby's...

How many times did Hillary answer ā€˜I donā€™t recallā€™ under oath? She probably canā€™t recall

By Doug Powers ā€¢ October 14, 2016 12:49 PM
**Written by Doug Powers

The Most Qualified Presidential Candidate in U.S. Historyā„¢ had a sudden case of selective memory loss over questions about her email shenanigans:

Hillary Clinton said under oath in a court filing Thursday that she canā€™t recall key details about her use of a private email server or she refused to answer questions about it posed by a conservative legal group.

Clinton lawyer David Kendall provided the Democratic presidential nomineeā€™s sworn responses to 25 written questions submitted by Judicial Watch. The group has filed multiple lawsuits seeking copies of government documents from Clintonā€™s tenure as secretary of state.

Clintonā€™s answers provided no new information. In her responses, Clinton used some variation of ā€œdoes not recallā€ at least 21 times.

But Iā€™ll bet she can remember the exact amount and check number of each Wall Street speech payment.

Itā€™s Judicial Watch. Iā€™d respond to harassment/questions from JW with ā€œGo fuck yourselves, you lying pieces of shitā€. Hillary is too patient with these pricks.

Ur
Trump's AG Jeff Sessions refusing to appoint special council on Clinton Uranium One as Trump wanted.

Trumptards have again been proven stupid!!!!
They do not need one. The evidence is documented.
Uranium One:

noburger.jpg

The thing that puzzles me and everybody else is what about that 150 mil to the Clinton Foundation and the half mil to Bubba for his rambling speeches. WTH was that all about?
That has been explained over and over, and yet the Right STILL plays dumb so they can continue to lie about it!!!
The Person who gave the $100+ billion to the Clinton foundation divested 100% from Uranium One in 2007 THREE (3) years BEFORE the Russia deal.
Get it???????

The thing that puzzles me and everybody else is what about that 150 mil to the Clinton Foundation and the half mil to Bubba for his rambling speeches. WTH was that all about?
That has been explained over and over, and yet the Right STILL plays dumb so they can continue to lie about it!!!
The Person who gave the $100+ billion to the Clinton foundation divested 100% from Uranium One in 2007 THREE (3) years BEFORE the Russia deal.
Get it???????

impossible - Clinton was alive and breathing 3 years before the deal took place, its all on her.

hell no the idiots dont get it and never will.

Someone just told me that Sessions....during his latest congressional inquiry......addressed thorny questions with the Reaganesque, "I don't recall" for a total of TWENTY-FIVE times....

Now, this poor idiot either has serious recollection problems, or he's a lying piece of crap that has NO place to be called an attorney general.

Good Lord, even his orange boss doesn't like this clown.

35 times fewer than Hillary did?
The Right lie even when they don't have to.
Now if by 35 you mean 15 then you wouldn't be a liar.

Trump's AG Jeff Sessions refusing to appoint special council on Clinton Uranium One as Trump wanted.

Trumptards have again been proven stupid!!!!

if you'll notice, every time Don Cheeto needs a boost he attacks Clinton and gets his drones frothing out the ass crack .. getting shut down is nothing new for him, its become standard response.
According to you guys he has not had a boost. Did you give him credit for anything positive, and I missed it.

my comment flew right over your pea brain didnt it Gomer?
No it didn't, you can't keep your rhetoric straight.

impossible - Clinton was alive and breathing 3 years before the deal took place, its all on her.

hell no the idiots dont get it and never will.

Now, now.......If Sean Hannity told these dimwits that it is a "fact"....what could these poor, ignorant morons do but regurgitate the accusation???

You morons, could NEVER defend what is going on without whining and having to mention (like 8 years old)..."well, Clinton did it too...".....:lol
So Clinton can do these things? Idiot.

too stupid to get it arent you dipshit ?

sure you are.
Too stupid to get what? That somehow the assholes you support do not do the same things? I am only saying what you would say if the situation was reversed.

But you must think you are an elite. Guess what you are not.

you discredit Clinton then give your boi an "ok to do it" pass because Clinton did it first ..

your stupidity will never let you out of your little corner ... enjoy it.
The deflection from Trump to Clinton may give posters some satisfaction, but for it to work in 18 voters must see their dem congress candidate tied to Hillary, and if you can't see the desperation in the gop not wanting to be seen as tied to Trump .. well, you're a partisan who chooses to ignore the obvious. LOL

The 2018 elections will be a test of a. the propaganda effort of the left and B. Trump's record.

The hysteria of the Left suggests that they are very fearful that the election will be about Trump's record.

They seem more convinced than I am, of his success.

sure you are.
Too stupid to get what? That somehow the assholes you support do not do the same things? I am only saying what you would say if the situation was reversed.

you discredit Clinton then give your boi an "ok to do it" pass because Clinton did it first ..

The deflection from Trump to Clinton may give posters some satisfaction, but for it to work in 18 voters must see their dem congress candidate tied to Hillary, and if you can't see the desperation in the gop not wanting to be seen as tied to Trump .. well, you're a partisan who chooses to ignore the obvious. LOL

demographic studies of Trump voters ring true every day - UNEDUCATED white idiots.

THE END

An what does your sides support from the vast majority of uneducated black " idiots" say about you?

The hysteria of the Left suggests that they are very fearful that the election will be about Trump's record.

A preview of Democrats' ads......(LOL)

Lock Hillary Clinton up - empty campaign promise.

Play less golf and take fewer vacations than Obama - empty campaign promise.

Repeal and replace Obamacare- empty campaign promise.

Label China a currency manipulator- empty campaign promise.

Drain the swamp - empty campaign promise.

Bring back coal mining jobs - empty campaign promise.

Solve the North Korea problem - empty campaign promise.

Build the Wall - empty campaign promise.

Peace in the Middle East - empty campaign promise.

Get us a ā€œbetter dealā€ with China - empty campaign promise.

Someone just told me that Sessions....during his latest congressional inquiry......addressed thorny questions with the Reaganesque, "I don't recall" for a total of TWENTY-FIVE times....

Now, this poor idiot either has serious recollection problems, or he's a lying piece of crap that has NO place to be called an attorney general.

I donā€™t recall.

A preview of Democrats' ads......(LOL)

Lock Hillary Clinton up - empty campaign promise.

No way the dems will mention Hillary.

Play less golf and take fewer vacations than Obama - empty campaign promise.

I doubt the dems want to mention Obama. Other than in carefully targeted outreach to black communities.

Repeal and replace Obamacare- empty campaign promise.

Maybe. THough it is still early. And if Obama care is really fucking the people's health care by then, that won't be a big seller.

Label China a currency manipulator- empty campaign promise.

If the trade situation has improve at all, the dems will do all they can to distract from that.

Drain the swamp - empty campaign promise.

Are you kidding? With all the hate thrown at Trump from the political class, you think that will be a selling point for dems? I doubt that.

Bring back coal mining jobs - empty campaign promise.

Demand is rising. Jobs will follow. Dems won't want to remind coal miners that they are committed to destroying their way of life.

Solve the North Korea problem - empty campaign promise.

No one is going to hold him responsible for not solving something every president since Truman has been unable to solve.

Build the Wall - empty campaign promise.

There will be at least a partial wall, and massive deportation of violent illegals is likely to be showing up in crime stats, as a good thing.

The dems will do nothing but play the Race Card when this comes up.

Peace in the Middle East - empty campaign promise.

No one is going to hold him responsible for that, either.

Get us a ā€œbetter dealā€ with China - empty campaign promise.

Now you are talking.

Yes, if he can't make some progress on that massive trade issue with China, the voters will be pissed.

on the other hand, the dems will not be able to credibly claim to want to do anything other than bend over faster and further for the chinese.

so no, they won't be touching that one with a 10 foot pole.

And if Trump has made a "better deal" with China, the Left will have nothing but the politics of personal destruction to fall back on.

Expect massive divisive campaigns to tear down anyone and anything that dares point out that Trump has a good record, in that scenario.

sure you are.

The 2018 elections will be a test of a. the propaganda effort of the left and B. Trump's record.

Itā€™s always unwise to underestimate:

(A) Your opponent; and

(B) The gullibility and intellectual laziness of those who vote for him.

If Hannity says it, it must be so. Except that Hannity will say anything Trump tells him to, hence the entirely false Seth Rich story.

One would think the retraction of the story by FOX, and Hannityā€™s subsequent ā€œvacationā€, not to mention the law suit against FOX and Hannity For broadcasting things they knew to be lies, would convince Trumpanzees that the story was false but no. Every single day, some fool here swears that Seth Rich was the WiliLeaks source.

Obama's birth certificate - wash, rinse, repeat.

Cons are the most gullible fools who ever voted.

sure you are.

(A) Your opponent; and

If Hannity says it, it must be so. Except that Hannity will say anything Trump tells him to, hence the entirely false Seth Rich story.

One would think the retraction of the story by FOX, and Hannityā€™s subsequent ā€œvacationā€, not to mention the law suit against FOX and Hannity For broadcasting things they knew to be lies, would convince Trumpanzees that the story was false but no. Every single day, some fool here swears that Seth Rich was the WiliLeaks source.

I'M not underestimating my opponents.

Their propaganda machine is strong, and their demographic plan to change America into a Third World nation is well advanced.

Indeed, imo, we, Americans, are facing quite an uphill battle.

(A) Your opponent; and

I'M not underestimating my opponents.

Their propaganda machine is strong, and their demographic plan to change America into a Third World nation is well advanced.

Indeed, imo, we, Americans, are facing quite an uphill battle.

ā€œWe Americansā€. You're no more American than I am, Evgeny. We already pegged you for the Russian troll you are.

wasn't he the one who said that saying I don't recall was tantamount to perjury?

But that doesn't apply to RW, racist, wingnuts from Alabama.

Forum List

Back