How many times did Sessions state, "I don't recall"???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Someone just told me that Sessions....during his latest congressional inquiry......addressed thorny questions with the Reaganesque, "I don't recall" for a total of TWENTY-FIVE times....

Now, this poor idiot either has serious recollection problems, or he's a lying piece of crap that has NO place to be called an attorney general.

Good Lord, even his orange boss doesn't like this clown.

He learned well from Bubba, Cankles and Big Ears.

I'm sure that you ALSO "don't recall".....but the strategy was all Ronnie-baby's...

How many times did Hillary answer ‘I don’t recall’ under oath? She probably can’t recall

By Doug Powers • October 14, 2016 12:49 PM
**Written by Doug Powers

The Most Qualified Presidential Candidate in U.S. History™ had a sudden case of selective memory loss over questions about her email shenanigans:

Hillary Clinton said under oath in a court filing Thursday that she can’t recall key details about her use of a private email server or she refused to answer questions about it posed by a conservative legal group.

Clinton lawyer David Kendall provided the Democratic presidential nominee’s sworn responses to 25 written questions submitted by Judicial Watch. The group has filed multiple lawsuits seeking copies of government documents from Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state.

Clinton’s answers provided no new information. In her responses, Clinton used some variation of “does not recall” at least 21 times.

But I’ll bet she can remember the exact amount and check number of each Wall Street speech payment.

I agree with nat4900 that Swamp Rat Sessions needs to go! We need an AT who will pursue justice and go after Crooked Hillary, not protect her!

He learned well from Bubba, Cankles and Big Ears.

I'm sure that you ALSO "don't recall".....but the strategy was all Ronnie-baby's...
who holds the record?

Interesting question

Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, who “uttered the phrase ‘I don’t recall’ and its variants (‘I have no recollection,’ ‘I have no memory’) 64 times” while testifying before Congress about the attorney scandal. She has joined the long list of administration officials with supposedly faulty memories when called to testify about their actions in office.

In March, Gonzales’s former chief of staff, Kyle Sampson, said “I don’t remember122 times when asked about the scandal. When Government Services Administration chief Lurita Doan testified about possible illegal behavior under her watch, the only thing she could remember about her tenure was that “there were cookies on the table” at one of her meetings. DoJ official Bradley Schlozman nearly broke Gonzales’ “record of saying ‘I don’t recall.’”

Echoing Gonzales, Taylor’s Testimony Rife With ‘I Don’t Know’ And ‘I Don’t Recall’

They'll have to "recall" (pardon the expression) Sessions a few more time to testify in order to break Gonzales' record.....

Last edited:
I agree with nat4900 that Swamp Rat Sessions needs to go! We need an AT who will pursue justice and go after Crooked Hillary, not protect her!

Lets even say that you morons could be proven correct......Do you idiots realize that the 5 year statute of limitation has long expired????...................LOL

Sessions better be careful.

Reagan kept saying "I don't recall," then God gave him his wish.

I was called for a deposition a few years ago involving a business lawsuit. I answered almost every question with "I can't recall".

I won that lawsuit.

Lawyers are slippery, lying, scumbags who twist words and infer meaning where none exists.

Only fools answer their questions.

Regardless of my opinion of Sessions, Clinton, or anyone else, they are smart to say "I can't recall".

I was called for a deposition a few years ago involving a business lawsuit. I answered almost every question with "I can't recall".

I won that lawsuit.

Lawyers are slippery, lying, scumbags who twist words and infer meaning where none exists.

Regardless of my opinion of Sessions, Clinton, or anyone else, they are smart to say "I can't recall".

Yes, because SWEARING on a Bible and then lying by saying "I don't recall" is the PERFECT way to uphold evangelical doctrine.....correct?

I watched the entire thing and..."I DON'T RECALL!" I took off both shoes and still lost count of the statement from, "obviously mentally challenged, AG Sessions.

I won that lawsuit.

Yes, because SWEARING on a Bible and then lying by saying "I don't recall" is the PERFECT way to uphold evangelical doctrine.....correct?

Who gives a fuck about "evangelical" doctrine?

Someone just told me that Sessions....during his latest congressional inquiry......addressed thorny questions with the Reaganesque, "I don't recall" for a total of TWENTY-FIVE times....

Now, this poor idiot either has serious recollection problems, or he's a lying piece of crap that has NO place to be called an attorney general.

Good Lord, even his orange boss doesn't like this clown.
Did you watch the hearing?

I did.

One dickhead asked Sessions how many times he had said, "I don't recall" in a previous hearing. Do you think Sessions counted?

Of course he didn't. So of course when asked how many times he had said, "I don't recall", he is going to say..."I don't recall".

Then the same dickhead asked Session how many times he had said "I don't recall" in a different hearing.

Sessions gave the only answer he could. "I don't recall."

Then the dickhead asked Sessions how many times he had said "I don't recall" so far TODAY.

Sessions gave the only answer he could: "I don't recall."

So the dickhead ran up Sessions recollection count with bullshit questions like that.

Forum List

Back