How many progs here are willing to defend Pizzagate?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
I'm actually genuinely curious. The " killing babies is okay" thing is played out by this point. I feel like arguing whether the child trafficking is bad is the next step. Unless we're still at the point of denial and I'm jumping the gun. In that case I can come back in another 2-3 months when it's evolved to the point where we can discuss the facts of it rather than whether they exist.

The idea that a would-be / potential President of the United States - the leader of the most powerful nation in the free world - would have any potential connection to human / child sex trafficking is beyond apalling, beyond incredible - I thought I would never hear of such a thing.

While we ponder / discuss how domething like this COULD be true we should also discuss how the current President has in fact engaged, even if un-knowingly, in this.

Obama has tefused to enforce all existing Immigration laws, has encouraged the idea of illegal children coming to the US and then allowing their patents to follow, which has happened. To this end we KNOWthis administration has facilitated and even engaged in human / child trafficking.

We know parents have paid human traffickers to take their children into the US. Once in their hands, children have reportedly been found dead along routes into the US, some were found dead in the bed of a tractor trailer, some have reportedly been sexially abused while in the hands of these traffickers, some have been sold into 'slavery', and some have been sold into sex trafficking.

By encouraging illegals to come here, children have been placed in danger in part by this administration, by THIS current President, who I believe never meant for much of this to happen but that has happened as a consequence to his actions.

what's a pizzagate? just how random is that? why not a tacodoor? why not a soupfence? it's an absurdity, how could there be such a word in the english language...? and then there's this:

trying to argue whether or not the pizzagate exists, or ''fake news'', is a lot like trying to argue whether or not the bible code exists. think about it, searching for hidden codes, on the one hand it's secret pedophile jargon in wikileaks emails, on the other hand it's god's own nsa signals intelligence service. no such agency, right?

The idea that a would-be / potential President of the United States - the leader of the most powerful nation in the free world - would have any potential connection to human / child sex trafficking is beyond apalling, beyond incredible - I thought I would never hear of such a thing.

While we ponder / discuss how domething like this COULD be true we should also discuss how the current President has in fact engaged, even if un-knowingly, in this.

Obama has tefused to enforce all existing Immigration laws, has encouraged the idea of illegal children coming to the US and then allowing their patents to follow, which has happened. To this end we KNOWthis administration has facilitated and even engaged in human / child trafficking.

We know parents have paid human traffickers to take their children into the US. Once in their hands, children have reportedly been found dead along routes into the US, some were found dead in the bed of a tractor trailer, some have reportedly been sexially abused while in the hands of these traffickers, some have been sold into 'slavery', and some have been sold into sex trafficking.

By encouraging illegals to come here, children have been placed in danger in part by this administration, by THIS current President, who I believe never meant for much of this to happen but that has happened as a consequence to his actions.
I don't know how closely you've followed this story but FBIAnon made it clear that the Clinton Foundation is at the center and should be the focus of any investigation. I don't know what part Obama may or may not play in it but any distraction from the CF is a waste of valuable time.

what's a pizzagate? just how random is that? why not a tacodoor? why not a soupfence? it's an absurdity, how could there be such a word in the english language...? and then there's this:

trying to argue whether or not the pizzagate exists, or ''fake news'', is a lot like trying to argue whether or not the bible code exists. think about it, searching for hidden codes, on the one hand it's secret pedophile jargon in wikileaks emails, on the other hand it's god's own nsa signals intelligence service. no such agency, right?
Have you read the emails? It's obviously some form of code. It's the circumstantial evidence - like the affiliated parties associating themselves with known pedophile symbols and using the terms in a way that only makes sense in the context of human trafficking - that makes us think it's a specifically child trafficking related code. That said, this was more to debate whether they're justified in doing it than whether they are. As I said, I'm more than happy to bring it up again in a few months when the charade gets dropped.

like being a sk8ter?

the inability to discuss issues like this....allows the crimes to flourish....its will not go away just by being ignored...in many ways this is rather old news.....there was a great deal of exposure when that jeff dude was busted....

epsentein or something.....there were pictures of him with many famous and rich men ...at parties...

people with money get what they want and men by nature desire a young woman with the flush and glow of youth.....perhaps if citizens demanded any type of accountability...but to do that is to see the problem....to recognize there is an entire underclass using kids.....'good' people dont like to look into that abcess

the inability to discuss issues like this....allows the crimes to flourish....its will not go away just by being ignored...in many ways this is rather old news.....there was a great deal of exposure when that jeff dude was busted....

epsentein or something.....there were pictures of him with many famous and rich men ...at parties...

people with money get what they want and men by nature desire a young woman with the flush and glow of youth.....perhaps if citizens demanded any type of accountability...but to do that is to see the problem....to recognize there is an entire underclass using kids.....'good' people dont like to look into that abcess
It's a topic I can get rather nasty and violent over...Since I am vehemently against the abuse of kids...

I don't know what pizzagate is but not too long ago on another political forum there was a discussion about Hillary and pizza. Hillary did something with her pizza and can only guess what it was, smash it on Bill's face?

and yet those emotional reaction do nothing to stop or lessen the problem.....they are sound and fury....that is all....our society/culture whatever has proven again and again they would rather ignore child abuse than deal with the horror of it all....the catholic church being a prime example but there are many more....it crosses all lines...racial, economic, culturally ..swagger once said i look at every man as a sexual predator when it comes to bestest toddler...he was wrong..i look at every human she comes into contact with that way....

Oh these silly far left drones and their irony impaired comments!

The people are rejecting the far left religion, time to accept it!

and yet those emotional reaction do nothing to stop or lessen the problem.....they are sound and fury....that is all....our society/culture whatever has proven again and again they would rather ignore child abuse than deal with the horror of it all....the catholic church being a prime example but there are many more....it crosses all lines...racial, economic, culturally ..swagger once said i look at every man as a sexual predator when it comes to bestest toddler...he was wrong..i look at every human she comes into contact with that way....

Yet another irony impaired post from a far left drone!

The far left is being rejected, better get used to it!

Shit like this has been coming up since the 70s. In every case the media refused to do much reporting and it went away after the investigators died or disappeared or whatever.
A Lurid, Mysterious Scandal Begins Taking Shape in Omaha

Forum List

Back