Sharia takes hold in Germany

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Fakes news and hater trigger alert........
Germany Submits to Sharia Law: "A parallel justice system has established itself in Germany"
A German court has ruled that seven Islamists who formed a vigilante patrol to enforce Sharia law on the streets of Wuppertal did not break German law and were simply exercising their right to free speech. The "politically correct" decision, which may be appealed, effectively authorizes the Sharia Police to continue enforcing Islamic law in Wuppertal.

Lite night follows day, tyranny follows islam.......

Germany Submits to Sharia Law: "A parallel justice system has established itself in Germany"
A German court has ruled that seven Islamists who formed a vigilante patrol to enforce Sharia law on the streets of Wuppertal did not break German law and were simply exercising their right to free speech. The "politically correct" decision, which may be appealed, effectively authorizes the Sharia Police to continue enforcing Islamic law in Wuppertal.

If they didn't break the law, what's your point?

Is the claim Germany is alrdy following sharia law.....?????? try to think eh

Because they will be, in not already, soon, harassing people for violating sharia law, such as smoking, or dressing immodestly.

And that harassment will escalate to violence quickly enough.

Because they will be, in not already, soon, harassing people for violating sharia law, such as smoking, or dressing immodestly.

And that harassment will escalate to violence quickly enough.
Yup ruling will embolden them,,,,,will be seen as green light for next step.......Sure this will be wonderful news for German women

My aunt has been visiting Germany every summer for 45+ years........says she goes to the local park in Hamburg now and cant believe it is the same city as 30 years ago............or even 10 years ago. Says its like being in a park in Baghdad.

This shit is going to go nuclear before long...........nobody will be visiting any of these European countries. Gonna see Mad Max times s0ns.........stoopid-ass Germans let their own country get invaded and now they are fucked.

My aunt has been visiting Germany every summer for 45+ years........says she goes to the local park in Hamburg now and cant believe it is the same city as 30 years ago............or even 10 years ago. Says its like being in a park in Baghdad.

This shit is going to go nuclear before long...........nobody will be visiting any of these European countries. Gonna see Mad Max times s0ns.........stoopid-ass Germans let their own country get invaded and now they are fucked.
No they are enlightened and better than us....not haters .....rrrighhhttttt.....everything will be just fine

I´am in no way supporting them but let´s stick to the truth. They are not enforcing Sharia in Germany. This would not be allowed. They are strolling around and try to convince gambling and drinking Muslims to find the "right way", which is Sunni fanaticism in their eyes.

"In Wuppertal, my place of birth and neighboring city of my current hometown, a Salafist group has established a campaign they call the "Shariah Police". With worker vests delineated with "Shariah Police" they go out in the evenings to recruit members for their group, "getting them back on the straight and narrow", as they say. They focus on Muslims on their patrols.
Keeping people away from alcoholism, gambling addiction, etc is not that bad but their importunity and making people believe in their fanatic sunni faith are dubious and making people to fight in Syria against the Syrian Arab Army is a crime.
The police increases its presence and has set up a "citizen telephone" that can be used to report."
"Sharia Police" in Germay

I´am in no way supporting them but let´s stick to the truth. They are not enforcing Sharia in Germany. This would not be allowed. They are strolling around and try to convince gambling and drinking Muslims to find the "right way", which is Sunni fanaticism in their eyes.

"In Wuppertal, my place of birth and neighboring city of my current hometown, a Salafist group has established a campaign they call the "Shariah Police". With worker vests delineated with "Shariah Police" they go out in the evenings to recruit members for their group, "getting them back on the straight and narrow", as they say. They focus on Muslims on their patrols.
Keeping people away from alcoholism, gambling addiction, etc is not that bad but their importunity and making people believe in their fanatic sunni faith are dubious and making people to fight in Syria against the Syrian Arab Army is a crime.
The police increases its presence and has set up a "citizen telephone" that can be used to report."
Now go back a d read whole thing

Now go back a d read whole thing
Again: You cannot enforce another basic law upon others in Germany. What you can do is to go around and tell others how great the Sharia law is. That´s the difference and I don´t need to like it. It is covered by free speech, Period.
They should be investigated regarding recruiting terrorists, though.

Forum List

Back