How many progs here are willing to defend Pizzagate?

WTF- Are you insane? lol
What are you referring to? Mentioning it here, getting involved with the investigation, or deciding to make a debate of its morality?
A man showing up with a gun at a Pizza shop over a fake Clinton story is terrible but not nearly as bad as electing Trump over one.

Fake 'pizzagate' news story alleging Hillary Clinton ran a child sex ring

It wasn't because of 'fake' news stories during the campaign that she lost the election......it's because she wouldn't address or answer for ANY of the scandals about her, she didn't provide a solid path or plan of what she hoped to accomplish if elected....but instead diverted to implicate Trump.

People didn't & don't trust her.....simple as that
I just set Franco to ignore btw. Anyone who thinks pedophilia is funny isn't someone worth bothering with.
Fake news troll & TYVM

I'm actually genuinely curious. The " killing babies is okay" thing is played out by this point. I feel like arguing whether the child trafficking is bad is the next step. Unless we're still at the point of denial and I'm jumping the gun. In that case I can come back in another 2-3 months when it's evolved to the point where we can discuss the facts of it rather than whether they exist.

I have a question how did you find out about it? I didnt even know what it was till a few minutes ago...

What kind of crap do you guys read on the internet anyways?

I'm actually genuinely curious. The " killing babies is okay" thing is played out by this point. I feel like arguing whether the child trafficking is bad is the next step. Unless we're still at the point of denial and I'm jumping the gun. In that case I can come back in another 2-3 months when it's evolved to the point where we can discuss the facts of it rather than whether they exist.

I have a question how did you find out about it? I didnt even know what it was till a few minutes ago...

It came up while a group I was in was investigating an unrelated group. I had never heard of any of the people involved until then.

Last edited:
Wasn't the Dems saying 'if more WikiLeaks come out in the next couple of days, ignore them because they are fake' just days before the election (Sunday/Monday) and wasn't that about the right timing for the Pizza-gate to come to the forefront? Doesn't that make anyone question the POSSIBILITY here?
Why should we? The story is that the ring was run out of the basement of a pizza shop that doesn't even have a basement.
And yet has pictures of its basement on its (now private) Instagram...
:link:

It came up while a group I was in was investigating an unrelated group. I had never heard of any of the people involved until then.

Left or right you guys are getting weird with all this underground stuff..from my understanding now it started on twitter? I dont have an account..nor will I ever now.

I think it's time for me to start reporting people on this site to the FBI. They will force the administration here to turn over IP addresses. Then maybe the site owners will see that tolerating this kind of dangerous incitement is potentially going to cost them time, money, and maybe more. Lives are now being put at risk.

I guess the "fake news" was started by the Metro Police years ago when they posted renderings of a man people saw with McCann when she went missing.
They thought they were looking for one man, turns out it is two different men, the sicko Podesta brothers:

1-1.png

I think it's time for me to start reporting people on this site to the FBI. They will force the administration here to turn over IP addresses. Then maybe the site owners will see that tolerating this kind of dangerous incitement is potentially going to cost them time, money, and maybe more. Lives are now being put at risk.
Look, if you want to defend molestation then just do it. That was the whole point of the thread in the first place. I had a feeling everyone would still be in damage control mode but if you're willing to explain why it's not such a big deal then I'm willing to have that debate. That also goes for guno, konrad, and the other shitposters trying to deflect and derail.

The "Pizzgate" conspiracy theory is a fake news story planted by a Liberal Californian to sucker idiotic Alt-Righters into doing something stupid. It worked. One less idiot with a gun on the streets.

We Tracked Down A Fake-News Creator In The Suburbs. Here's What We Learned

The FBI agent story and Pizzagate are two separate things. Nice try tho. I'll tell you what I told the others:

Look, if you want to defend molestation then just do it. That was the whole point of the thread in the first place. I had a feeling everyone would still be in damage control mode but if you're willing to explain why it's not such a big deal then I'm willing to have that debate. That also goes for guno, konrad, and the other shitposters trying to deflect and derail.

Tony Podesta and his art. Inspired from a Jeffrey Dahmer victim:

art-collectors-tony-and-heather-podesta-in-their-home-at-the-entrance-picture-id95672304
Fake News. Don't fall for it. Certainly don't go shooting up a pizzeria over this bullshit.

This artwork is from Canadian(?) artist Louise Bourgeois in 1993.

Arch of Hysteria. Louise Bourgeois 1993
Stemming from her interest in the physical, emotional, and psychological aspects of pain and fear, Bourgeois was drawn to the arch of hysteria as theorized and represented by the nineteenth-century neurologist Jean Martin Charcot (1825-1893). While working at the Salpêtrière Hospital in Paris, Charcot sought to represent hysteria by documenting the performances of his female patients. The physical tension of the hysterical arch - an intense muscular contraction, resulting in immobility and paralysis of the limbs - is emblematic of an equally extreme emotional state. Bourgeois makes this highly vulnerable position even more so by suspending her male figure from the ceiling. In choosing to represent him in an attitude traditionally associated with the female, the artist transgresses the social and sexual roles assigned to women, challenging the misconception of hysteria as a female malady.

Tony Podesta and his art. Inspired from a Jeffrey Dahmer victim:

art-collectors-tony-and-heather-podesta-in-their-home-at-the-entrance-picture-id95672304
Fake News. Don't fall for it. Certainly don't go shooting up a pizzeria over this bullshit.

This artwork is from Canadian(?) artist Louise Bourgeois in 1993.

Arch of Hysteria. Louise Bourgeois 1993
Stemming from her interest in the physical, emotional, and psychological aspects of pain and fear, Bourgeois was drawn to the arch of hysteria as theorized and represented by the nineteenth-century neurologist Jean Martin Charcot (1825-1893). While working at the Salpêtrière Hospital in Paris, Charcot sought to represent hysteria by documenting the performances of his female patients. The physical tension of the hysterical arch - an intense muscular contraction, resulting in immobility and paralysis of the limbs - is emblematic of an equally extreme emotional state. Bourgeois makes this highly vulnerable position even more so by suspending her male figure from the ceiling. In choosing to represent him in an attitude traditionally associated with the female, the artist transgresses the social and sexual roles assigned to women, challenging the misconception of hysteria as a female malady.

LOL. Right, it just happens to be missing a head, and it was created soon after the Jeffrey Dahmer murders became public.

Do you have excuses for all the paintings of dead girls in the Podesta homes as well?

Forum List

Back