How many progs here are willing to defend Pizzagate?

I don't know what pizzagate is but not too long ago on another political forum there was a discussion about Hillary and pizza. Hillary did something with her pizza and can only guess what it was, smash it on Bill's face?
The tldr goes something like this:
  • Hillary's email got hacked
  • Her campaign manager John Podesta's email got hacked
  • The emails went on Wikileaks
  • People looked through the emails
  • Some people found bizarre references to pizza, pasta, and other related words used in nonsensical contexts
  • Investigation and a few anonymous tip offs from possible insiders began to point towards a massive DNC run child trafficking/molestation network
  • (Bear my previous link in mind. It's not only Democrats doing it. It's Democrats who got caught and who are currently the focus.)
  • The US and now UK media started trying to bury it using the same method as the Planned Parenthood leaks
  • More shit kept coming up with pictures of kill rooms and use of known pedophilia symbols being discovered
  • Reddit shut down the primary fora used for discussion

the inability to discuss issues like this....allows the crimes to flourish....its will not go away just by being ignored...in many ways this is rather old news.....there was a great deal of exposure when that jeff dude was busted....

epsentein or something.....there were pictures of him with many famous and rich men ...at parties...

people with money get what they want and men by nature desire a young woman with the flush and glow of youth.....perhaps if citizens demanded any type of accountability...but to do that is to see the problem....to recognize there is an entire underclass using kids.....'good' people dont like to look into that abcess
Shit like this has been coming up since the 70s. In every case the media refused to do much reporting and it went away after the investigators died or disappeared or whatever.
A Lurid, Mysterious Scandal Begins Taking Shape in Omaha
I've seen in depth reporting on this subject on TV before, so it is not ignored...

the inability to discuss issues like this....allows the crimes to flourish....its will not go away just by being ignored...in many ways this is rather old news.....there was a great deal of exposure when that jeff dude was busted....

epsentein or something.....there were pictures of him with many famous and rich men ...at parties...

people with money get what they want and men by nature desire a young woman with the flush and glow of youth.....perhaps if citizens demanded any type of accountability...but to do that is to see the problem....to recognize there is an entire underclass using kids.....'good' people dont like to look into that abcess
Shit like this has been coming up since the 70s. In every case the media refused to do much reporting and it went away after the investigators died or disappeared or whatever.
I've seen in depth reporting on this subject on TV before, so it is not ignored...
Of how it's all fake and nobody should pay any attention to the shit on the internet.

Of how it's all fake and nobody should pay any attention to the shit on the internet.
Nope, it was on Discovery channel..and discussed the problem in depth and the shame the USA should have for allowing it to exist.......

what's a pizzagate? just how random is that? why not a tacodoor? why not a soupfence? it's an absurdity, how could there be such a word in the english language...? and then there's this:

trying to argue whether or not the pizzagate exists, or ''fake news'', is a lot like trying to argue whether or not the bible code exists. think about it, searching for hidden codes, on the one hand it's secret pedophile jargon in wikileaks emails, on the other hand it's god's own nsa signals intelligence service. no such agency, right?

like being a sk8ter?

well it's interesting that a book written one thousand three hundred thirty seven years ago, give or take, has something to say about all this. possibly. or maybe beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so to speak.

Nope, it was on Discovery channel..and discussed the problem in depth and the shame the USA should have for allowing it to exist.......
Yeah I'm not finding anything about Discovery Channel airing a documentary on Pizzagate.

what's a pizzagate? just how random is that? why not a tacodoor? why not a soupfence? it's an absurdity, how could there be such a word in the english language...? and then there's this:

trying to argue whether or not the pizzagate exists, or ''fake news'', is a lot like trying to argue whether or not the bible code exists. think about it, searching for hidden codes, on the one hand it's secret pedophile jargon in wikileaks emails, on the other hand it's god's own nsa signals intelligence service. no such agency, right?
Have you read the emails? It's obviously some form of code. It's the circumstantial evidence - like the affiliated parties associating themselves with known pedophile symbols and using the terms in a way that only makes sense in the context of human trafficking - that makes us think it's a specifically child trafficking related code. That said, this was more to debate whether they're justified in doing it than whether they are. As I said, I'm more than happy to bring it up again in a few months when the charade gets dropped.

i've seen some of the emails, but not too keen on reading other people's emails generally, so i try to avoid it except for where there are relevant facts. the handkerchief email about the pizza-related map, for example, is very suspicious.

It's clear that it's a real pedophile ring.

That's the only reason the MSM is doing everything they can to bury it.

The idea that a would-be / potential President of the United States - the leader of the most powerful nation in the free world - would have any potential connection to human / child sex trafficking is beyond apalling, beyond incredible - I thought I would never hear of such a thing.

While we ponder / discuss how domething like this COULD be true we should also discuss how the current President has in fact engaged, even if un-knowingly, in this.

Obama has tefused to enforce all existing Immigration laws, has encouraged the idea of illegal children coming to the US and then allowing their patents to follow, which has happened. To this end we KNOWthis administration has facilitated and even engaged in human / child trafficking.

We know parents have paid human traffickers to take their children into the US. Once in their hands, children have reportedly been found dead along routes into the US, some were found dead in the bed of a tractor trailer, some have reportedly been sexially abused while in the hands of these traffickers, some have been sold into 'slavery', and some have been sold into sex trafficking.

By encouraging illegals to come here, children have been placed in danger in part by this administration, by THIS current President, who I believe never meant for much of this to happen but that has happened as a consequence to his actions.
I don't know how closely you've followed this story but FBIAnon made it clear that the Clinton Foundation is at the center and should be the focus of any investigation. I don't know what part Obama may or may not play in it but any distraction from the CF is a waste of valuable time.
The campaign, and this ridiculous idiocy/propaganda, is over, dupe.

I don't know what pizzagate is but not too long ago on another political forum there was a discussion about Hillary and pizza. Hillary did something with her pizza and can only guess what it was, smash it on Bill's face?
The tldr goes something like this:
  • Hillary's email got hacked
  • Her campaign manager John Podesta's email got hacked
  • The emails went on Wikileaks
  • People looked through the emails
  • Some people found bizarre references to pizza, pasta, and other related words used in nonsensical contexts
  • Investigation and a few anonymous tip offs from possible insiders began to point towards a massive DNC run child trafficking/molestation network
  • (Bear my previous link in mind. It's not only Democrats doing it. It's Democrats who got caught and who are currently the focus.)
  • The US and now UK media started trying to bury it using the same method as the Planned Parenthood leaks
  • More shit kept coming up with pictures of kill rooms and use of known pedophilia symbols being discovered
  • Reddit shut down the primary fora used for discussion
The autists at 4chan freaked out over the democrat pedophelia ring.....

how it works is, it's already decided prejudice-wise. it's just like political correctness, to alt-ready be judged a racist deplorable, but all it does is invite the shitlord who says, ''very well, toby-berg, now go fetch me some fake news.'' not to say i told you so, but right when hillary accused everyone of being irredeemable, so welcome to the final boss level wave of mass hysteria. it's starting to look like the pizzagate can stranger danger the whole internet into whatever exists beyond the technological singularity. just don't call a witch-hunt a witch-hunt, because there is a creepy undercurrent to it. serious about probability. what are the odds that comet and comey aren't quite spelled the same, or is it really a french name, huh? the moderators on some of the boards won't like to hear that, you can speculate why.

oops. trump said we're not supposed to tell anyone about that until monday. sorry.

Podesta's envolvment with pedophilia is what Wikileaks was sure was going to bring down Hillary. But, they didn't take into account that the media is essentially the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party, and there was no way an Obama DoJ is going to allow an investigation that would bring down the Democrat Party presidential nominee as well as probably the whole party.

Podesta and his insane brother were ID'd in the disappearance of the McCann girl in Portugal. It's so blatantly obvious the two brothers are sick freaks too. Tony Podesta's house is full of sick art depicting dead people including girls.

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...

Holy fuck, how some of you people have not Darwined out is beyond me...

Forum List

Back